Scardy Kat by rockonhammy

Based on Click to view
Artist rockonhammy [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Scardy Kat

Postby rockonhammy » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Come get this one quickly! This is more of a halloween Skrixxy. This Skrixxy along with other halloween based Skrixxy were created to fit the holidays! The humans thought this was a amazing and fun way to have a special pet. But these Halloween Skrixxy come with more of an attidute from the genes of the Honey Bagders. Many Halloween Skrixxy have a bad temper and normaly end up being killed or left to die out on the streets. When this happens we mostly come and pick them up and try to give them better homes or keep them calm.

OWNED BY kitten99

EVERYTHING (c) Rockonhammy
Last edited by rockonhammy on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
OMG Thanks Okami4 For the Animations! soooo much ♥
okami4 wrote:omg wth BBQ.

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scardy Kat

Postby Flicka » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:26 am

Username-flicka
Name-Frightmaster
Gender- male
Bio- This Skrixxy was not alway named Frightmaster, it was once a house pet until October when the moon shined high in the sky one night he became vicious and friece. As a result he was cast out into the cold unforgiving world.
Why do you want this Skrixxy?- I want to make a chibi of it and display is on my cmpanion thread. after of course i read more about them.
Last edited by Flicka on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laces » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Username- Yelloweh
Name- Grim
Gender- Male
Bio- WIP
Why do you want this Skrixxy?- It caught my eye more than that the white one. ^^ I really think it's a pretty design and what I noticed most was the stripes. Somehow, they remind me of Tigerstar from the Warriors series and I really liked that character's deisgn. I also like the string connecting the teeth.
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:11 pm

XDD i know when i was drawing this i was like "I hope no one says this kinda looks like tigerstar" XD yah it looks like him alot.

Thank you both of you for filling out the form. (Ps just a tip you will have a higher chance of getting the Skrixxy if you have a good story/Bio)
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmen Von Monroe » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Username-Death's Messenger
Name-Damien
Gender-Male
Bio-Damien never got along with others, and spent his days isolated from people. He eventually fell in with the wrong crowd, and the only way to escape,once he realized they weren't the best people, was to stay far, far away from other Skrixxys. One day Damien laid peacefully in the field when he saw another Skrixxy running around. He waited until she got close and tackled them "Who are you?" He said, staring into the other skrixxy's eyes fiercely. The skrixxy pushed him off & said "Sage." Sage stood up & brushed her fur off. "Who's with you?" He asked. "No one." Sage replied returning his fierce stare. "Oh." He said & laid back in the grass. "Well goodbye now." he said. "No way!" Sage said while laying on her back next to him.
(It's so much easier writing with 2 characters, so I used my custom Sage as a character. & now I reaaally wanna make this I story so I really hope I get him!)
Why do you want this Skrixxy?-He reminds me of a cat my old best friend had. Plus he seems like he'd be fun to draw with my custom Sage(which I did start drawing, but then I lost it :( )

May I ask what's in his mouth?
Carmen Von Monroe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anime Freak » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Username-pig22978
Name-Stripe
Gender-male
Bio-He watched his mom die because of a experement, and it kept replaying in his head over and over... At one point, the atemted to run away at night, and he susseded. He lived on the streets, hiding from people for years untill a little girl found him and she took care of him. He went into the lab after her mom found out...And now, he gos wild when other Skrixxys are killed...Untill he found a girl skrixxy,...
Why do you want this Skrixxy?-He looks like one of my dead cats...
Anime Freak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Its saber Teeth, but there is a black like string connecting the ends of the sabers together.

Thank you for filling out this form. (and just a heads up if you do get this skrixxy its all you can get! There will be baby skrixxys here soon as well. Might think of keeping that spot open?)
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmen Von Monroe » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:50 pm

I love babies....Now I kinda do wanna keep it open....
Carmen Von Monroe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:14 pm

They will grow up but in the Experiment book there has been no recorded Baby Skrixxys. (Lol see the rarity?)
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitten99 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:19 am

Username-kitten99
Name-Solace
Gender-male
Bio- The Tight Rope walk of life
Solace had suffered countless times in his life,so lets start with how it started.
As his name suggests,he was great at providing comfort at a time of sadness..But not his own..His mother and father watched him close.Solace had whimpered a ran,his father had been struck down,his mother..He didn't see,he whised for the best.He gasped and panted,he made it far to the edge of a cliff "No!No,no,no!"He cried into the cold night "Why!"He screamed,forlorn for his mother and father,he had lost his father,ran off and was alone,to brave the cold winter alone.He layed down whimpering,yet his first instincs told him to dig,a bush rattled and he turned.He stood up slowly back up,he managed to catch himself before he fell "Who's there!"He cried.Two deep red eyes glared at him,he shook with fear as he saw the huge black wolf bare it's teeth.He shivered and then jumped and then with his back feet gripped the cliff.He coughed and then landed on a smaller cliff,he panted and backed up,then the moon shone bright on that halloween night,his teeth grew to fangs,connected by a thin strand of wire attaching them.A red cross like shape appeared under his eye,and he became a new persona and new halloween creature,Solace.Now,banished to walk the nights he finally found a home,willing to accpet him,he had been left to die after this change,yet,he never knew those parents, where fake
Skrixxy created by humans to try and calm him.He was left alone to die then he came to me Night.

(Night is my sona,who i may change to make human XD)

Why do you want this Skrixxy?-Very nice look,halloween colours fit perfect,my first Skrixxy!And this is amazing lineart and would make a good friend for my sona ;)
I'm just so damaged,
I hold my breath
Not even the truth can unravel me,
freeze
Breakable,
unbreakable,
shakable,
unshakable
When I found you, it shook me

Don't forget me,
don't forget me,
don't forget me,