1. Flower Crown

Postby Error » Thu May 16, 2024 5:38 pm

ImageImage
Body Type: Tall - Average weight
Outfit: Gown with tall socks, piercings,
tie, crown, and sandles
Song:Yonexx & lunar - Need You

}

I have begun this challenge again! This time around I’m not using set colors, but instead using the songs as a means to capture the color vibe.

This design is available to adopt, but as I dunno the interest in these yet (as they’re all going to be human) I’ll just? Allow whoever comes up with a name and a 100+ word ramble first to have her.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1. Flower Crown

Postby eelu » Sat May 18, 2024 12:56 pm

Yalenne yearned for adventure, always having a habit of climbing out her bedroom window and escaping her family home. On horseback, wind in her hair, Yalenne felt free from duties and responsibility, the weight of the future slipping off her back. She had no desire for court or royalty, she dreamed of climbing cliffs and chasing cattle on her horse. Away from the halls of dusty tapestries, in the fresh grass and leaves is where she felt alive, and nothing could stop her from chasing her spirit. Flowers in her hair is what she was born for.
eelu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Sat May 18, 2024 5:59 pm

eelu wrote:Yalenne yearned for adventure, always having a habit of climbing out her bedroom window and escaping her family home. On horseback, wind in her hair, Yalenne felt free from duties and responsibility, the weight of the future slipping off her back. She had no desire for court or royalty, she dreamed of climbing cliffs and chasing cattle on her horse. Away from the halls of dusty tapestries, in the fresh grass and leaves is where she felt alive, and nothing could stop her from chasing her spirit. Flowers in her hair is what she was born for.

She is yours! Congratulations!
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eelu » Sun May 19, 2024 12:14 am

Thank you thank you so much!!! She’s soooo beautiful, I adore her nose and her colour palette and her dress/vest combo!!! I can’t wait to develop her more <3
eelu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me