Stats:

Health:
Atk:
Def:

Battles:
Won: 0
Lost: 0

Dragon's Element: Light Dark
This dragon is pure white with lines of dark grey, purple and yellow that circle around it's skinny body. It's wings are three colors, and it's thick mane is white, tipped with gray. It has some other, small markings and large ones on it's wings. It is a mixture between a light dragon and a dark dragon.

This is dragon that is not like normal dragons. You cannot just apply for it, you must write something. It can be a poem, a story, a play, whatever you want! It must include how you found the dragon, how it reacted to you, and what happened.
Code: Select all
[u][i][b]Adoption Application[/b][/i][/u]
[b][u]Your name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Dragon's name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Dragon's strength[/u][/b]: (attack, defense, health)
[b][u]Dragon's weakness[/u][/b]: (attack, defense, health; can't be same as strength)
[b][u]Story:[/u][/b]

||Dragon is up for adopts||
Last edited by TheScamperPony on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP

Postby Lazuli Phoenix » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:06 pm

-gasp- Anouther one of those flying dragons! Like the one in the picture on the first page of Onyx's adoptables. =D
Lazuli Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP

Postby CanisInsanine » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Ill be waiting!!!
CanisInsanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon #14

Postby TheScamperPony » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:01 am

Open for adopts!
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doubleArrows » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:26 am

Adoption Application
Your name:Arrowtail
Dragon's name: Screech
Dragon's strength: Health(attack, defense, health)
Dragon's weakness: Attack(attack, defense, health; can't be same as strength)
[b]Story:Are you allowed to just write a story for fun? If so;

I was walking through the forest, hunting for meat. I knew I had to hunt fast, for the sky was darkening and dusk was descending upon Screech Forest. Hearing a few rustles, i whipped around. What could it be? Rabbit? Deer? I soon had the answer. Swooping down from above, a humongous, magnificent beast landed in the next clearing. Yawning, it settled down for a nap. I let out a slow sigh of relief, glad it had not seen me, nor scented me, and i began to creep away. I should have known better.
Snap! The dry twig broke cleanly in two. Snorting, the dragon woke up and began creeping closer, intelligent eyes sweeping the undergrowth for me. I froze, mesmerized, as the great beast landed in front of me, hypnotising me with the intensity of its eyes.
I fainted, the last thing heard being a beautiful voice telling me not to be afraid.

When I woke, the dragon was sitting with its back to me, watching the skies and bushes intently. Here's my chance,I thought. Not so. At the first signs of my stirring to run away, the marvelous dragon's tail whipped around and gently, but firmly, looped around me. Sounding once again in my head, the voice spoke again. [u]Do not be afraid.
I squirmed, suddenly realising the baritone thrum coming from the dragon was a suppressed laugh, and that i must seem clumsy, like a fledgling. Sighing, I gave up trying to escape, and sensing this, the dragon released me. I stood there for a while, trying to figure out what to do, and eventually decided to hunt. Reading my mind, the dragon made a length of vine rope, and tied me with enough slack for me to go a half-mile. I sighed. Grabbing my bow and arrows, I realised that I now trusted the dragon, after getting to know it. Soon we became good friends, and never seperated. I was more content than I had ever been, the dragon having filled the lonely pit inside of me. I named it Screech.
Last edited by doubleArrows on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by doubleArrows on Sat April 15, 2000 4:20 pm, edited 96 times in total.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
doubleArrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheScamperPony » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:36 am

Fill out a form, please! ;3
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doubleArrows » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:46 am

:L i'm not even writing to get it....just wanted to make a story
Last edited by doubleArrows on Sat April 15, 2000 4:20 pm, edited 96 times in total.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
doubleArrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheScamperPony » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:51 am

Oh, okay then. xD
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykinz54321 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:08 am

Adoption Application
Your name: Kittykinz54321
Dragon's name: Light Moon
Dragon's strength: (attack, defense, health) Health
Dragon's weakness: (attack, defense, health; can't be same as strength) Defense
Story: Light Moon walked slowly. She lifted up her wings and started to fly. She swooped down and got shot by an arrow. It landed right in her right wing. She flew back and this time more slower. Another hunter shot her right wing. And another. And another, except this time in the left wing. She slowly landed in a forest like place. Hunters were everywhere. She managed to get out, but she could barely fly. She had got injured. Scratches and arrows were all over her. She walked back and forth. I walked through and saw her. She looked at me, she looked like she was gonna attack. I softly said " Its ok " and pet her on the head gently. She looked at me and looked like she was smiling. I saw all the arrows and scratches on her. I took out the arrows. I sprayed stuff on the cuts/scratches so they would not get infected. I pet her on the head softly again and said " Its ok, I wont hurt you ". I saw her smiling. She put her face/nose against my hand. She smiled at me and then walked next to my side. I pet her back and wings. She kept on smiling at me as I pet her gently. A few hours later of bonding, she could finally fly again. Her humongous body and wings flew up. She swept down, and back up. She swirled around me with her smiley face. She stopped flying and stood next to me. She kept looking at me, like she wanted me to do something. I finally found out she wanted to give me a ride, so I got on slowly and gently. She flew up and down and did loop the loops. She finally went back down to the floor. I got off and gave her a huge hug. She looked like she did not want me to leave, so I thought of ways to keep her. I kept on petting her gently as I thought of ways. " I guess I could hide you in those trees in the back of my big yard " I whispered. She looked at me and smiled. She did a twirl and somersault.
Thank you Marlena5390!
Join the CS Lions Fanclub!Image[url=http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx]ImageImageImage Danny
kittykinz54321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlebean » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:17 am

Arrowtail wrote:Adoption Application
Your name:Arrowtail
Dragon's name: Screech
Dragon's strength: Health(attack, defense, health)
Dragon's weakness: Attack(attack, defense, health; can't be same as strength)
Story:Are you allowed to just write a story for fun? If so;

I was walking through the forest, hunting for meat. I knew I had to hunt fast, for the sky was darkening and dusk was descending upon Screech Forest. Hearing a few rustles, i whipped around. What could it be? Rabbit? Deer? I soon had the answer. Swooping down from above, a humongous, magnificent beast landed in the next clearing. Yawning, it settled down for a nap. I let out a slow sigh of relief, glad it had not seen me, nor scented me, and i began to creep away. I should have known better.
Snap! The dry twig broke cleanly in two. Snorting, the dragon woke up and began creeping closer, intelligent eyes sweeping the undergrowth for me. I froze, mesmerized, as the great beast landed in front of me, hypnotising me with the intensity of its eyes.
I fainted, the last thing heard being a beautiful voice telling me not to be afraid.

When I woke, the dragon was sitting with its back to me, watching the skies and bushes intently. Here's my chance,I thought. Not so. At the first signs of my stirring to run away, the marvelous dragon's tail whipped around and gently, but firmly, looped around me. Sounding once again in my head, the voice spoke again. Do not be afraid. I squirmed, suddenly realising the baritone thrum coming from the dragon was a suppressed laugh, and that i must seem clumsy, like a fledgling. Sighing, I gave up trying to escape, and sensing this, the dragon released me. I stood there for a while, trying to figure out what to do, and eventually decided to hunt. Reading my mind, the dragon made a length of vine rope, and tied me with enough slack for me to go a half-mile. I sighed. Grabbing my bow and arrows, I realised that I now trusted the dragon, after getting to know it. Soon we became good friends, and never seperated. I was more content than I had ever been, the dragon having filled the lonely pit inside of me. I named it Screech.

Sorry, but that's spamming :3 if you want to post a story for your pleasure, do it elsewhere. If you don't want the dragon, don't fill out the form and post it on here. Sorry =)

~BTW, I will fill out a form aswell once I have some time xD
littlebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me