Gar by Ucanthandleme

Based on Click to view
Artist Ucanthandleme [gallery]
Time spent 13 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Gar

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:11 pm

New fella, Already added in an Au he's perfect!

username; Ucanthandleme
which one?; vanessa
name; Gar
prompt;
A villain.

It truly was a stereotypical villain beginning, a tragic backstory fit for a hero… unfortunately he was destined to be the villain. His childhood consisted of many wonderful memories, a kind mother, a wise father and adorable little sister. This however came to an end when he turned ten, the king pinned a false crime on his father's head leading to the execution of his whole family.

Like all twists, he survived. From then on his life was filled with misery, the place he called home from then on was a massive dump where orphans and beggars spent their days. Life was cruel, he quickly learned the rules of survival of the fittest, it didn't help that although he did not die with his family he was left blind and alone. He slowly crawled up the pecking order and by the age of 18 he was the king of the underground. Such a life was good, no need to worry for money or food, shelter was always available and there was a plethora of people at his calling. But like all villains he longed for revenge.

But like all great stories in a twist of fate the king died. So how was he to take his revenge? Most villains in this moment would decide to pin revenge on the king's child, a prince soon to be king. Then some sort of melodramatic romance triangle would begin where he and said prince would fall in love with the same woman, said woman would eventually choose the prince, then he would be shattered and decide to kill the prince leading to his eventual execution. However, there was one big problem with the typical villain/hero scenario… he didn't like women and the prince was 100 percent his type.

optional:
Dressed in black Gar looked longingly at the prince, his golden hair draped over his shoulder like a waterfall, his piercing green eyes illuminated by the bright red gown he wore. Giving a sigh Gar walked forward quickly pulling the prince into his grasp. Leaning down he gave a small smirk at the shocked expression on the prince's face and with a nasty smirk spoke, "Your father executed my family, but now your father is dead you have to pay the price, hence from now on I'm going to keep you captive by my side!"

Expecting a strong reaction of resistance he held on a little tighter but soon realised the prince below was not moving at all. Looking down he saw the prince's bright smile, almost as bright as the sun, looking straight at him. The prince quickly clasped his hand, an excited expression on his face, "Really! You'll really take me away!? I really hate being the prince. It's truly too much work and far too boring." Looking at the prince with a gobsmacked expression Gar couldn't speak. He truly didn't expect this.

And so it turns out from the beginning this was never a hero vs villain story, instead it was a romance plot of the underworld boss and prince.

511/1000

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage