Brazdin by xx.

Based on Click to view
Artist xx. [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 39 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Brazdin

Postby xx. » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:57 am

Braz as a nickname! a creature who's found themself lost in a desert, far from their swamp-like home, and is currently under the care of Tun, a princess on an "educational royal retreat" to the same desert town Braz has somehow gotten lost in.

A nervous six and a half foot tall creature, Braz repays the small princess for her kindness ( which was creating a suitable environment within the castles mostly unused underground stables for them to rest while they try to figure out where they came from and how to return) by acting as her "mount". They don't mind it and enjoy the excuse to take the lively girl around the town, able to see things and meet new people with the reassurance that they know the person with them.

When not nervously wandering the city streets or lazing about in their pool of slime and water, Braz can be found nosing about the library of the castle (with very clean paws, thank you very much, they're very careful not to destroy the precious books!). They've taken a particular fancy to geography, partially due to having flicked through just about every book available to them in search of their own home, partially due to sheer fascination over the way the world works. Tun's royal educator is both extremely frustrated and extremely relieved that Tun at least listens to Braz' extensive rants on the main trade routes between cities and the climates they exist in. And hey, Tun always seems excited and engaged when listening to them rattle on, so what's the harm in letting them cover her three geography classes a week in his place?

Overall Braz does find the castle a little lonely with no one else like them around, and the city too warm for their liking, but they've found good company that they enjoy spending their time with until they can figure out what they're supposed to do next.

----
[[ transparent pic ]]
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me