love letters - open! week one by nightshyne

Based on Click to view
Artist nightshyne [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

love letters - open! week one

Postby nightshyne » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:12 pm

Making your way around the grounds, you spy a tiny little pop-up stall with a sign reading 'Love Letters'. Curious, you make your way over, only to be met with a RPW asleep on the job. You clear your throat and they look up at you, barely registering that someone is at their booth. "Ladyr!" A female hurries over, carrying a basket of letters. "I trusted you to run this stupid booth! Wake up!" Ladyr yelps as her foot meets his stomach. She turns to face you, her smile very fake, and yet a little too wide to even begin to seem normal. "Hi there. My name's Tansy, and this is my brother Ladyr. Got a letter for us to send? We'll make sure it gets to its destination in no time, and maybe we'll even give you a little reward if it's a good one."
Your brain ticks over before it sinks in. Surely they aren't going to read your letters....right?

-----------------

Welcome to the Love Letters!
This booth is fairly simple; write a letter from one of your RPWs to their love! It can be romantic or platonic, to family or friends, whoever they love is fair game. Or maybe they have their eye on someone special and haven't been able to approach them? Let them send a letter, and maybe Tansy and Ladyr can work their magic.

Each letter must be at least 100+ words, and the currency you earn varies on word count.
100+ - 10 tokens
200+ - 15 tokens
300+ - 20 tokens
Any more than 300 will not earn you bonus tokens (aside from the weekly bonus).

You may submit a total of 5 love letters during a week, meaning a total of 15 for the entire event.

WEEK ONE BONUS (8th-15th): Crushes!
Write a letter to a RPW yours is crushing on, and you can earn a bonus +5 currency per letter!

-----------------

Code: Select all
[b]username;; [/b]
[b]rpw writer;; [/b] (must be linked)
[b]rpw recipient;; [/b] (must be linked)

[b]word count;; [/b]
[b]letter;; [/b]
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: love letters - open! week one

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:09 am

username;; sylvender
rpw writer;; https://toyhou.se/528240.gerald#1879045
rpw recipient;; https://toyhou.se/1278779.wave#4682723

word count;; 376
letter;;

Dear Wave,

It should come as no surprise that I'm not the best when it comes to affection. We've been married for years now and still I cannot manage to do simple things, like kiss you or hold your hand without flustering myself beyond repair. It's stupid really, I feel like a child with a crush. Puppy love, we'll call it. But writing is what I do best so perhaps I can convey my feelings better in this letter.

I know I've probably upset you by not doing anything for Valentine's. I must have seemed rather... distant. I'm sorry. I know I seem to complain a bit too much about how silly being in love in, as if it bothers me. I'm not used to it even after years of being with you, but I don't hate it. To put it simply you bring out the best in me, as sappy as that is. While I'm not and never will be a people person you have more than helped me open up, it's easier to get to know others and enjoy myself in a crowd now. Especially if you're there too.

What I'm trying to say is thank you. For everything you do, even if it seems like I don't appreciate it. I don't like to get overly emotional but I mean it when I say you're my everything. Is this too sweet? Is it making you sick yet? Haha. But in all seriousness I do love you, and I hope you know that. I might not be good at showing it a good amount of the time, but I do.

I guess what I want to say in the end is thanks for putting up with me, as stubborn and hardheaded as I can be. You're so drastically different from me that years ago I would have thought someone crazy had they told me I'd be married to someone like you. But now your crazy is all the parts of why I love you, so I guess it worked out. Here's to hopefully putting up with me for many more years.

Love, your idiot husband, Gerald.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me