Postby Ravenwhisper's Wish » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:59 am

solid ginger with minimal white

fcfs
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b] 
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
you are a star in someone's sky
i dont know what you're going through, if anything, but i want you to you know everyone's with you. you deserve to be happy just as much as everyone else. nobody's perfect but im voting be nice, be happy ♡

you can call me anything you like but I go by he/him pronouns, I love to draw, write, develop characters and read! my pm' s are always open if you need to talk or just want a friend. I'm active; but often forget about roleplays. my siblings are creme eggs and banana eating pug. we often are part of and enter for the same things :>

I'm biromantic ace, trans male, and I have ADHD and other sensory issues. please try to be calm with me as I get stressed easily. I also dislike chatting online, and might be slow to respond to messages because of this. bear with me! however, my pms are always open- I'll just be late replying ;w;
gifting challenge: 23/100 gifts
Ravenwhisper's Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Number 126 - fcfs

Postby Creme Eggs » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:23 am

Username: Creme Eggs
Name: Ottertail
hi! she/her please
I love manatees

toyhouse

Creme Eggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Number 126 - fcfs

Postby Ravenwhisper's Wish » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:42 pm

Creme Eggs wrote:Username: Creme Eggs
Name: Ottertail

enjoy him~
you are a star in someone's sky
i dont know what you're going through, if anything, but i want you to you know everyone's with you. you deserve to be happy just as much as everyone else. nobody's perfect but im voting be nice, be happy ♡

you can call me anything you like but I go by he/him pronouns, I love to draw, write, develop characters and read! my pm' s are always open if you need to talk or just want a friend. I'm active; but often forget about roleplays. my siblings are creme eggs and banana eating pug. we often are part of and enter for the same things :>

I'm biromantic ace, trans male, and I have ADHD and other sensory issues. please try to be calm with me as I get stressed easily. I also dislike chatting online, and might be slow to respond to messages because of this. bear with me! however, my pms are always open- I'll just be late replying ;w;
gifting challenge: 23/100 gifts
Ravenwhisper's Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me