Ocean Magic by Inkeyu

Based on Click to view
Artist Inkeyu [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ocean Magic

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:06 pm

[center]To get this lovely thing, lets see who their playmate would be! This will end in a week or when there are at least 5 entries.

Username: Ravenwhisper's wish
    Name: Jason
    Breedable: yes
    Playmate:
    Jason's playmates are the group of Bull Sharriers and other animals in their neighbourhood. He is especially close to Cerise and they spend time knitting together. Every holiday they make each of the others blankets or jumpers. They each make each other a pair of woolen socks. Jason keeps every pair under his doggy bed, and when it starts stinking his family wash them. He wears a different pair every week to go with his many pairs of sneakers. The two friends also like to go roller skating together. Most of the other animals in their group aren't so keen on skating so they mostly go alone. However there is simply no romance in their friendship.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ocean Magic

Postby /trainwreck/ » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:38 am

Username:/Trainwreck/
Name:Riptide
Breedable: Yes, breedable male
Playmate: Riptide was born along the sandy beaches in Southern America. His home was close to the jungles and thus, close to the animals there. A certain little bird became his friend. Although the two don't speak the same language or have any thing in common, Riptide and his little buddy he named Chico love to go on so many adventures with each other and explore the jungle terrain. Chico has helped Riptide get through some tough times, such as the loss of his mother and the day when he had been attacked by some monkeys! Chico was there to offer support and give kisses.
(I know it's old but I wanted to try anyway lol)
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:42 pm

Playmate:
    Jason's playmates are the group of Bull Sharriers and other animals in their neighbourhood. He is especially close to Cerise and they spend time knitting together. Every holiday they make each of the others blankets or jumpers. They each make each other a pair of woolen socks. Jason keeps every pair under his doggy bed, and when it starts stinking his family wash them. He wears a different pair every week to go with his many pairs of sneakers. The two friends also like to go roller skating together. Most of the other animals in their group aren't so keen on skating so they mostly go alone. However there is simply no romance in their friendship.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:12 pm

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
    Playmate:

Sorry it's taken so long to do this. Congratulations! Jason is all yours!! Please take good care of him.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me