Based on Click to view
Artist ruethefangirl [gallery]
Time spent 39 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Liliani

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:45 pm

LILIANI MAE
What's up with her eyesight? Liliani cannot actually see physical things, but she sees the auras that other creatures put off. Sometimes when another Pillowtail is near she hears music, like a small melody, that is connected to them. She doesn't know if it's just her imagination or if it's real but no one else hears it. What is her paradise? In the forest behind her house there is a beautiful waterfall. The sound of the water and the birds is just so peaceful and relaxing. Although it's kind of simple, she thinks this is her paradise. Dislikes: When others act like she's dumb or can't hear when they talk about her, not being invited to things simply because she can't see (she can still hang out, unless it's absolutely something that it wouldn't be safe for her to do), overwhelming situations, being pressured. Village: Similar to Twyla, Liliani lives in a secluded village near the mountains. It's more modern, and the community isn't as tight nit or as small. Liliani occasionally goes on trips to Twyla's village, so the two are acquaintances.
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me