Head like a Hole, NIN
``Name``
Fyon (f-eye-on) Carmella, stage name Finch
``Gender``
Male
``Age``
Young adult
``Personality``
Reckless, seductive, will do just about anything to get what we wants in life and hang favors over your head. He's quite in control of his life despite not being in charge of daily activities, but he's fine being told what to do by the boss. Tends to smile a lot, bat his eyes and touch your arm when asking questions; or answering them. He's a high class dancer so his stage acts have blended into his personal life when it comes to conversation.
However, Fyon is quite cold and unfeeling in most cases. He hardly ever says he loves anyone, shows remorse or concern and hasn't cried since he was a teenager. Since his job requires nothing personal, he's stopped being personal. Disconnected from reality, he lives in his own world while things burn around him. As long as he's got a drink, company and money he's content.
``History``
Fyon was raised mainly by his two mothers alongside his sister, June. His biological father and brother were part of his life but not a large role was played. He always felt a little off about being a house full of woman, no one to tell him how to be man or how to express himself without appearing weak. All the things he saw in other males he never really saw in himself, and part of him blames his moms.
The more he hung around other men, the more he admired them and learned from them. He was too far gone to grow into a fine young man by highschool, so he decided to be what he was. Different from others, he dressed in feminine style, flirted with other boys and tried hard to get himself close to the best. Fyon didn't make the smartest choices when it came to getting attention, putting him in his current situation.
``Relations``
Homosexual
Mother: Augustine, Faye ||Father: Hunter (slight IC) ||Sibling(s): Cameron, Juniper, Jasper (not by blood)
``Occupation``
Dancer for a club, but his profession varies per customer.
``Other``
Loves bitter things
Wants to pierce his ears but is afraid of the pain
Plays the harp, tambourine, piano and chimes
Secretly hates music lessons, plays along for his mother's sake
The silent treatment is his specialty and weakness
Often spaces out at nothing
Enjoys the rain, scent of pine and spruce trees
Lives in Washington, for all reasons listed above

#e09959 #92411a #72200b #421f0b #fbd387 #d7d689 #ae4845 #cc7935 #364329 #e9cfb4
Last edited by Takk on Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art

Postby Takk » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:03 am

res w/ art
Takk