5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Solo

Postby ChosenFetus » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:07 pm

Username:
Thechosenblackwolf

Name:
Solo

Prompt:
He adores the fourth of july, the fireworks get him very excited but the one terrible issue about this day... is that the sound of fireworks scare him out of his wits.
When Solo was younger, he and his family were outside and it was close to being dark out, his older brother decided to set off some fireworks with his other siblings. Solo being very young thought it would be cool to get close to the firework as it was setting off, the firework ended up tipping towards him and it shot off, Solo didn't see it coming when the firework just exploded in his face. He never would have thought he would be that unlucky.
Solo could only hear a static sound while his mother or sister tried to talk to him but he wasn't able to hear their voices. He has forever since been traumatize by the sound of fireworks, often times by the big loud ones. Sometimes he would just break down and cry from the sound. Solo didn't let this stop him from loving the fourth of july or new years, he enjoyed how everybody got together and watched fireworks even if he could only handle ones on a screen.

Solo might get over this fear but for now, he's persevering and not letting that simple thing stop him from loving the holiday.
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Solo

Postby Kat the Wolf » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:30 am

this took you 8 seconds is the timer off if not you are a master or iread it wrong :/
Kat the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:20 pm

Kat the Wolf wrote:this took you 8 seconds is the timer off if not you are a master or iread it wrong :/

I didnt make them :)
Press the click to view and thats the original. I didnt make the design
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me