Artist Scottish9 [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

2018 event - Summer Skies

Postby Scottish9 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:16 pm

Welcome to Summer Skies

Recently, strange Dargons have been coming down from the skies to walk on land in the cool of the summer nights. Mostly, they look like regular Dargons. But many have extraterrestrial patterns on them, and some have strange mutations that seem to have benefited them while in space. Can you convince one to stay with you forever?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to Dargons' first summer event! As you probably expect, all Dargons and Darg-community rules apply to this. Also, all who participate in the event will get 5 SC at the end of it, so there's that for ya!

Like it mentions above, there will be some pretty neat patterns here, as well as our first set of event-only mutations! If you want to read about how those are inherited, check out the nursery page.

There's also a cool event-only background that comes with each event Dargon, and some items you can buy here! Items can be applied to any Dargon, be it event, regular, nursery, or custom.
    ~Walkin' through space - puts some sparkly stardust around your Dargon's paws! - 5 SC
    ~Star jewelry - your Dargon gets to wear one of the following: a star pendant, star hair clip, star charm bracelet, or star face sticker - random is 3 SC, you-pick is 5 SC
    ~Moonstruck - Permanently changes a Darg's eyes to a moony blue-gray. It can be passed to whelps - 10 SC
    More will be added
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me