Based on Click to view
Artist Steven_Universe [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hell Dogs Nursery -Under Construction-

Postby Steven_Universe » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:13 pm

Hell Dogs Nursery

The breeder sits at the far edge of the desk, fiddling with a pencil and taking momentary glances at the receptionist on the other end. He leans on his elbow and sighs, bored out of his ever-loving mind, god, this job was getting off to a boring start.
Suddenly the sound of approaching footsteps catches his ear, and he perks up immediately, turning forward and holding his broad shoulders up in a confident posture.
'Welcome to Hell Dogs Kennels, I assume you're here about our breeding program???'
The wolfish bat creature popped his head up from his position across the man's feet, his green saliva splashing up onto the desk as he rested his chin on it.
Hopefully they weren't in the wrong place.

Guidelines for Breeding
-Adopted pets can be bred with unadopted pets with no consequence for the person who adopts it
-You need permission from the owner to breed with an adopted pet
-Family members cannot breed... Well they can but if you do breed them, most if not all births will be stillborn. New mutations will be more common though.
-Same sex pairings may be able to breed
-Each animal can only breed once in a month, and wont be able to breed again until that same day next month. If you want extra breedings, it will cost. We can discuss that if it comes up.
-Any two animals can breed, regardless of size or traits, though some factors may limit the number of pups/kits/cubs in the litter
-If you want to improve your chances of a good breeding, have the two animals interact in the play yard and get familiar with eachother. Some animals need time to be emotionally compatible.
-The pick of the litter will be picked on a coin flip or dice roll, so as to avoid picking favorites.
-Three animals can breed, this will result in a higher likeliness for new mutations to form, but has a greater risk of failure
Info to be added

Breeding Slots
None yet D:>

Animals that have Already Bred
None yet D:>

More information will be put out as needed, other artists may eventually need to be hired.
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me