Fairy Well || Taui's Domain Adopts || by Placebo

Based on Click to view
Artist Placebo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fairy Well || Taui's Domain Adopts ||

Postby Placebo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Main || Genesis || Herd Registry || Fairy Well || Nursery || Growths/Transfers || Genetics || Archives/Banks || Store || Discussion/Discord
Artist Search

WELCOME TO THE FAIRY WELL!

You walk up to a quiet spring within a secluded clearing. Rocks that hum with energy line one
side, and jutting out from it is a hollowed log where water trickles out into the pond. The
water drains into a small rivulet, and the stream of water disappears back into the rocks,
almost like a natural water wheel. Right in front of the pond, you see the outline of a deer
spirit scowling at you. He doesn't really seem like he's up to talk at first, but when he does
open his mouth, you sort of wish he hadn't. The rumors about this place were right-- the
guardian Taui really does insult you just for being in his presence. He doesn't seem
like much of a conversationalist.

Information wrote:This well is meant for a way to pray for small things to the dieties of The
Boundless Forest. As largely benevolent watchers, the deities are generous in their blessings and
wish to show it to the inhabitants of the forest. Occasionally, the gods (or even Taui!) will send
down a deer to the well for a chance to be adopted into one of your herds!

GUIDELINES

The Fairy Well is treated as a year-long event of sorts, so any deer
adopted through the well generally have interesting or rare traits, but
they don't have to.

-------
---Main Adopt rules still apply!

NOTES FOR ARTISTS

---Adopts through the Fairy Well can have up to 3 rare traits and unlimited under.
---Any artist (nursery, growth, main) can make Fairy Well adopts, but they don't have to!
---Coat mutations must be approved by me.
---Remember that deer through the Fairy Well are meant to be an occassional
blessing!

Taui's Missives wrote:|||||||||||||||||Coming soon...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery