Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Biggie

Postby Inkeyu » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Yay spots! I like the colors on this one. XD
/trainwreck/ wrote:Username: /Trainwreck/
Name: Biggie
Writing: There isn't a bigger couch potato than Biggie. Named after the famous hip hop star, he feels he has some pretty big shoes to fill despite not being a rapper or even capable. Despite feeling this way, Biggie doesn't do anything about it besides sleeping and continuing to stuff his face with food. He doesn't like sports and doesn't like going outside very much. He loves his blankets and his favorite food would have to be pretzels! Biggie enjoys a good snuggle and he's pretty darn good at it too. Over his life time, he's developed a liking for crime fighting shows and cooking shows, often times inspiring him to get up and cook something or to go out and accuse his neighbors of the latest crimes. He means well but has absolutely no idea what he is doing.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SPOTS!

Postby Nanorat » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:20 am

Withdrawing
Last edited by Nanorat on Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:33 pm

Username: /Trainwreck/
Writing: There isn't a bigger couch potato than Biggie. Named after the famous hip hop star, he feels he has some pretty big shoes to fill despite not being a rapper or even capable. Despite feeling this way, Biggie doesn't do anything about it besides sleeping and continuing to stuff his face with food. He doesn't like sports and doesn't like going outside very much. He loves his blankets and his favorite food would have to be pretzels! Biggie enjoys a good snuggle and he's pretty darn good at it too. Over his life time, he's developed a liking for crime fighting shows and cooking shows, often times inspiring him to get up and cook something or to go out and accuse his neighbors of the latest crimes. He means well but has absolutely no idea what he is doing.
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:21 am

Res.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 25114013114 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:30 pm

I hope it's okay to go for another one, and I hope this all looks good n such, aaand I hope this is what you meant for a short story, I needed some practice ;v;
Username: King Corvid
Name: Mockingbird
Gender: Gender Fluid (biologically female, hope that's all okie dokie)
Writing:
Small paws tread across soft moss, lithe legs dancing among gnarled roots and tangled grass. The smell of damp rocks and the sharp musk of earth swarm the senses, heavy breaths fanning into mist in the morning chill. Long leaps and bounds send the forest rushing past, a blur of color and movement, sounds flashing by and muscles straining as the young sharrier picks up the pace. Everything merges together into a collage of wind and light, their mad dash kicking up the soft beds of pine needles and startling the wildlife back to safe burrows. Light gleams from a break in the trees, and with a joyous bark the sharrier launches themselves through the underbrush straight into the clear, emerald green lake, ripples erupting from the surface as they go under. They take but a second to adjust, their gills filling with the cool water as they begin their decent, their legs and tail working against the resistance to carry them ever deeper. Their long body curves gracefully as they roll into slow somersaults around the nets of plant life sprouting from silt. As they reach the bottom, a mosaic of brightly colored rocks and water-smoothed stones casting flashes of colored light across their spotted skin, they kick off, causing sand and shards to surge up around them as they drift towards the bright sunlight dappling across the surface. The water rushes past as they begin to kick their legs into a rhythm, one final beat of their tail causing them to breach, sending glittering droplets showering around them, large beads of liquid flowing down their slick skin. As they gaze skyward their eyes burn like fire, the light of dawn kindling their iris’ into a wildfire of glittering shades of gold and red, spots across their body beaming like the sun as they once more curve into a dive, returning them to the tender embrace of the shimmering water.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:50 am

/trainwreck/ wrote:Username: /Trainwreck/

Congrats! He's yours! ^w^ Take good care of him.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Biggie

Postby /trainwreck/ » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:09 pm

Awwww yay!!! thank you so much!!
Pet's name: Shia