Non-Rarity -
* Eye Edits

Very Common -
* No Mane on neck

Uncommon -
* Fish Tail
* Leg Edits

Rare -
* Body Edits (fins, transparent body, gills)

To win this Gasnites, tell us their most memorable summer experience. Extras allowed!
Code: Select all
username:
Gasnite's Name:
Gasnite's Gender:
Summer experience:

Ends on 5/4
Last edited by suplauren on Wed May 09, 2018 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

♡Puff♡
suplauren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gasnites #21 (Adopt Me)

Postby Humbloom » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:11 pm

username:Humbloom
Gasnite's Name:Fiji
Gasnite's Gender:Female
Summer experience:(this is going to be long...)Fiji was picked on a lot because of her looking more like a shark than a Gasnite.She scuffed in their faces and said "Well you're just mad because you don't have shark looks like me!"But they laughed in her face and Fiji felt quite discouraged.She had went to her home in a small and lonely cove,Just lying there.She ate and exercised normally but then she overheard a group of Gasnites saying of how much of a coward she was.She wanted to go up to them and smack them with her tail but she withdrawn herself from doing it.She went home in even lower hopes knowing this was going to be a summer filled of names and taunting.Fiji then had a idea,She did look like a shark right?She could scare the Gasnites who were teasing her in the water with her shark fin!....Then she knew her shark fins were quite small and wouldn't scare them at all....Fiji tried to come up with ideas,One after one.She was then heard by a Gasnite passing by.It was the gasnite Geo!He then asked if he could come in.Fiji was embarrassed but then Geo walked in and sat next to Fiji."I heard many were calling you names,I'm i correct?"He glanced at her."Well....Yes...."Geo then patted her head."Listen now,Don't listen to them.Just keep your head up and walk through it.You don't have to hide in here all summer."Fiji sighed."Well,The moment i step foot outside.They will start teasing...."George then got up and pulled her by the tail."What are you doing???"Fiji tried to retreat but Geo being part robot,He had a strong grip.He pulled her to the teasers and she was afraid."Oh look who it is!"One shouted.Geo then growled before another could said anything."Listen up you bullies!Im going to put a end to this.You ruined someone's summer and that aint fair.So before i have to get mean,Stop being mean to Fiji..."Another scuffed."So?She aint like us and will never will be and who told you were the boss eh?"George stomped the sandy ground with his robotic leg."You won't yes?Then you had your chance..."George grabbed the 4 teasers by the tail then dragged them to the water area.He threw them not so far into the ocean.Geo sat and panted,He never tried to attempt something like that.They all swam back to the beach area and then promised to not tease dear Fiji.This was one of the crazy summer's Fiji has ever had so far.... (wheww.....)

xxℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕦𝕡, 𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤!
╔═══════════╗

❤Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signature creator

╚═══════════╝

Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Tue May 01, 2018 7:22 am

username: q1q2q3q4
Gasnite's Name: Sho
Gasnite's Gender: Non-binary (they/them/he/him)
Summer experience:

res!

dropping out due to too much rl stress & issues
Last edited by Raptocidic on Fri May 04, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluekittyhorse » Tue May 01, 2018 4:03 pm

username: BLuekittyhorse
Gasnite's Name: Shakiri
Gasnite's Gender: Female
Their Best Friends: Trix, Ajṭek, Aria, and Bracken
Summer experience: Their most memorable summer experience was when she discovered a hidden waterfall with her best friends. The waterfall fell of a large cliff high in the air, large crevices in the walls (Great for sleeping and hiding in), a large pool of crystal clear water below the waterfall, soft grass, and a large cave hidden behind the waterfall. It was an amazing place to set up their base! So, they did, in the cave behind the water. So far no one besides them has found the hidden place, and they hope it stays that way.
Bluekittyhorse
~Common nickname is Blue
~She/Her
~Aegoromantic Aegosexual
~Artist and Writer
~A part of a lot of different fandoms

Bluekittyhorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suplauren » Thu May 03, 2018 9:08 am

bump
ImageImageImage

♡Puff♡
suplauren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suplauren » Fri May 04, 2018 11:47 am

bump. Will choose a winner tomorrow!
ImageImageImage

♡Puff♡
suplauren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suplauren » Sat May 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Humbloom wrote:
username:Humbloom
Gasnite's Name:Fiji
Gasnite's Gender:Female
Summer experience:(this is going to be long...)Fiji was picked on a lot because of her looking more like a shark than a Gasnite.She scuffed in their faces and said "Well you're just mad because you don't have shark looks like me!"But they laughed in her face and Fiji felt quite discouraged.She had went to her home in a small and lonely cove,Just lying there.She ate and exercised normally but then she overheard a group of Gasnites saying of how much of a coward she was.She wanted to go up to them and smack them with her tail but she withdrawn herself from doing it.She went home in even lower hopes knowing this was going to be a summer filled of names and taunting.Fiji then had a idea,She did look like a shark right?She could scare the Gasnites who were teasing her in the water with her shark fin!....Then she knew her shark fins were quite small and wouldn't scare them at all....Fiji tried to come up with ideas,One after one.She was then heard by a Gasnite passing by.It was the gasnite Geo!He then asked if he could come in.Fiji was embarrassed but then Geo walked in and sat next to Fiji."I heard many were calling you names,I'm i correct?"He glanced at her."Well....Yes...."Geo then patted her head."Listen now,Don't listen to them.Just keep your head up and walk through it.You don't have to hide in here all summer."Fiji sighed."Well,The moment i step foot outside.They will start teasing...."George then got up and pulled her by the tail."What are you doing???"Fiji tried to retreat but Geo being part robot,He had a strong grip.He pulled her to the teasers and she was afraid."Oh look who it is!"One shouted.Geo then growled before another could said anything."Listen up you bullies!Im going to put a end to this.You ruined someone's summer and that aint fair.So before i have to get mean,Stop being mean to Fiji..."Another scuffed."So?She aint like us and will never will be and who told you were the boss eh?"George stomped the sandy ground with his robotic leg."You won't yes?Then you had your chance..."George grabbed the 4 teasers by the tail then dragged them to the water area.He threw them not so far into the ocean.Geo sat and panted,He never tried to attempt something like that.They all swam back to the beach area and then promised to not tease dear Fiji.This was one of the crazy summer's Fiji has ever had so far.... (wheww.....)

Winner! :)
ImageImageImage

♡Puff♡
suplauren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me