Based on Click to view
Artist Sloth_-_ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Gasnites #20 (Adopted)

Postby Sloth_-_ » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:40 pm

Main page // Artist Search // Re-Adopt Gasnites // Nursery// Event // Archive // Growth

What are Gasnites?
Well Gasnites were created in a lab by some mad creators. They were created to eat the bugs of the world,
but some of the Gasnites came out as meat eaters and others came out missing body parts. Well others came out liking like they shouldn't be here. And then you have the normal Gasnites that came out just right, size of a house cat.

Traits
Non-rarity :
x Eye Edits
x Skinner Body
Very Common :
x Hat
x Nose Ring
x Small Mane Edits
Common :
x Big Ears
x Tongue Edit
Uncommon :
x Tail
x Fluffy Neck
Rare :
x Floating Body Part
x Less Claws in front

To adopt this Gasnites, it's going to be a free for all.
Meaning that you may do whatever you would like (Ex. Art, Story, Fancy Form, Ect.)

Code: Select all
Username:
Gasnites Name:
Free Style (Do whatever you would like) :
Last edited by Sloth_-_ on Fri May 11, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
πŸ–€πŸ–€ Sloth / Her/She / Artist πŸ–€πŸ–€
Discord if you need me Sloth _-_#8016

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gasnites #20 (Adopt Me!)

Postby Sloth_-_ » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:24 pm

bump~

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:55 am

Username: q1q2q3q4
Gasnites Name:
Free Style (Do whatever you would like) :
possible res?

dropping out due to too much rl stress and issues
lovely design though!
Last edited by Raptocidic on Fri May 04, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Humbloom » Tue May 01, 2018 3:35 pm

Username:Humbloom
Gasnites Name:Barry
Free Style (Do whatever you would like) :Barry was once a young gasnite who loved doing magic tricks.He first wanted a magician's hat and a wand to perform for others.His parents wanted to get dear Barry a hat and a wand but just didn't have the money.He then came across a magician's show and the actor was kind enough to give Barry his hat and wand along with a magic book.Barry was quite happy and excited.He practiced here and there and hoped to become a great magician.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
xxβ„π•šπ•€π•– 𝕦𝕑, 𝕔𝕖𝕑𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕑𝕠𝕕 π•œπ•šπ••π•€!
╔═══════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
❀Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Signature creator
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby junebugpoke » Fri May 04, 2018 2:02 pm

Username: junebugthetrainer
Gasnites Name: Daryn
Free Style (Do whatever you would like) : Daryn was a, pardon the pun, daring young Gasnites. He loved adventuring into different (and dangerous) places to find runes for his hobby- magic. Daryn loved performing magic to his friends in his fancy top hat with the runes he had, and wanted a full set of runes so he could be a true magician. His adventures took him into a city hit by acid rain, a ghost town. The only remaining life were the infected insects thriving in the acidic lakes. He had prepared for his visit by putting on a temporary tattoo similar in color to the acid he would hopefully not be facing. Daryn had to inch past one certain acidic lagoon, the largest in the area. The ground was squishy and dipped beneath his paws, and immediately Daryn knew something was wrong. Still, he pressed on determinedly- he had to finish his rune collection. As he walked, he tripped over a rock which cut his foot, and he fell face first into the ground, which gave way under his weight. As he fell into the lagoon under him, his only thoughts were that his runes were incomplete. Daryn scrambled to get out of the acid, which had already started to take its effect. He managed to escape, hissing, looking for his runes. He found what he was looking for, but for a price. His eyes were orange slits, and the acid was burning his skin, leaving behind its mark in the form of bleaching and dripping puddles burned onto his skin. The acid had burned his cut all the way through the bone, and only his magic was keeping it in place. The temporary tattoo had burned into his skin, and his tail had been charred to a point that somehow looked semi-natural. Daryn was a nightmare to look at, even to his previous friends. He was terrifying. His objective is now to find all of the runes and hopefully use their powers to restore him back to normal, to the life he lived before.

oh gosh i took so long on this its not even that good but i love him so much??

-hey, im crow, they/he!!
-i have a bad memory, so please tell
me if i forgot something :]

-media of the login:
nitw
junebugpoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sloth_-_ » Sun May 06, 2018 9:32 am

Ends In 2 Days

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sloth_-_ » Fri May 11, 2018 9:46 am

junebugthetrainer wrote:[center]Username: junebugthetrainer
Gasnites Name: Daryn
Free Style (Do whatever you would like) : Daryn was a, pardon the pun, daring young Gasnites. He loved adventuring into different (and dangerous) places to find runes for his hobby- magic. Daryn loved performing magic to his friends in his fancy top hat with the runes he had, and wanted a full set of runes so he could be a true magician. His adventures took him into a city hit by acid rain, a ghost town. The only remaining life were the infected insects thriving in the acidic lakes. He had prepared for his visit by putting on a temporary tattoo similar in color to the acid he would hopefully not be facing. Daryn had to inch past one certain acidic lagoon, the largest in the area. The ground was squishy and dipped beneath his paws, and immediately Daryn knew something was wrong. Still, he pressed on determinedly- he had to finish his rune collection. As he walked, he tripped over a rock which cut his foot, and he fell face first into the ground, which gave way under his weight. As he fell into the lagoon under him, his only thoughts were that his runes were incomplete. Daryn scrambled to get out of the acid, which had already started to take its effect. He managed to escape, hissing, looking for his runes. He found what he was looking for, but for a price. His eyes were orange slits, and the acid was burning his skin, leaving behind its mark in the form of bleaching and dripping puddles burned onto his skin. The acid had burned his cut all the way through the bone, and only his magic was keeping it in place. The temporary tattoo had burned into his skin, and his tail had been charred to a point that somehow looked semi-natural. Daryn was a nightmare to look at, even to his previous friends. He was terrifying. His objective is now to find all of the runes and hopefully use their powers to restore him back to normal, to the life he lived before.

oh gosh i took so long on this its not even that good but i love him so much??

Winner! Congrats ^^[/center]

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me