Artist corviidae [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Spring Event Sima #4 - lavender wonders

Postby corviidae » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:43 am

Welcome to the Sima Spring Event!

We welcome Spring with open arms- and a week long event! Collect tokens and trade them for
Simas or items, and you can trade leftover tokens for Sima Coins at the end of the event!

a little lavender child with nature power!

this will be a quick 24 hour contest.
any later forms will not be counted.
gender may be picked, just forgot to put the symbols rip

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Sima's Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Personality;;[/b] (minimum 100 words)
[b]Hobby;;[/b]

edit list;;

- eye + jewel glow (rare)
- hair (uncommon)
- claws (common)

corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Event Sima #4 - lavender wonders

Postby Kydashing » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:32 am

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Username;;
Kydashing
Sima's Name;;
Devious "Dev"
Gender;;
Male

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Personality;;

Cunning, mysterious, yet incapable of lying to save their life.
You would think the sneaky, conniving Dev would be able to do a simple white lie.
No chance.
He could never be caught if he had lie, he always has to be quick.
If he is not, it's all over. Dev is a guy on the run.

Heir to the largest law firm on the east coast; Simpson and Sons, there are
always more questions then answers regarding him. Why did he flee the life
of luxury? Was there more then just owning up to the name of the Law Firm,
was their requirements he could never achieve? Or was he kid-napped, not
even aware of his origins? He does seem only aware of the present,
incapable of keeping his story straight.

I hope there is someone able to crack this odd case!
(143 ct)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Hobby;;

Chess seems to interest Dev. He has the love for anything that means to test his mind
and strategic method. He may not win every game, but he enjoys the thrill that no matter
how good you may be...there's a chance you can always lose.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:34 am

Username;; WolfireX
Sima's Name;; Violen
Gender;; Male
Personality;; Violen... He can be a bit of a grump. You can say he is a bit antisocial. Being around other people is just NOT his idea of a good time. He would much rather stay in a nice, quiet room doing something other than talk to others. Surprisingly, he adores nature, and un-ironically his favorite flower is the lavender. Violen's backyard is very secluded, and so is his home. If you manage to steal a peek over the tall moss-covered fence and into the greenhouse, it is beautiful and full of pretty flowers. Violen is angered easily, hot-headed and furious. Some, very few, have learned their lesson and stay away most of the time. It's better to not talk to him than to hear one of his long lectures and anger spurts. A group of people have noted that it's almost impossible that he have nobody else in his home. Rumor has it that in the center of his expansive greenhouse, there lies a large plant, semi-sentient. Some claim it's his only friend. (160 Words)
Hobby;; Violen likes gardening by himself! (Read personality for a bit more detail, I've realized that I accidentally merged both sections.)
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GirlyChick1 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:44 pm

Username;; Girlychick1
Sima's Name;;Lance
Gender;;male of coursw
Personality;; (minimum 100 words) lovely dovy very prince type
Hobby;;
He plays the piano, Violin and paints![/quote]
Personality of France from hetaila and Tamaki from Ouran high school host club
ImageImage

I do not own any of the gifs shown nor the anime it self just and example
GirlyChick1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:07 am

Username;; Bequen
Sima's Name;; Iris Daniels
Gender;; Trans Female
Personality;; Iris is the type to show up early just to be a cold-shoulder wallflower. Her resting face is just complete disinterest in what's going on around her, even if that's not what's going on in her head. On the outside she can play the part, whether she can keep her neutral expression or if she needs to show some other emotion, she knows how to fit her role. On the inside, she's calculating everything around her and planning things ahead, and tends to give passive aggressive remarks about the people around her- thankfully not out loud. She's someone who likes strategy games and problem solving, which is extremely useful in her job as an under cover cop.
When not on the job or in special situations, she's a very calm and laid back person who just enjoys relaxing and spending time with people she loves. Her excellent use of acting can make it hard for people to trust her though, so she doesn't get close to many people.
Hobby;; Iris loves archery and painting, she can't pick one over the other. She spends her free time either relaxing, chatting, or indulging in her archery skills and painting. She'll shoot some arrows for a while before going in and sketching out her next work, which she sells locally to people who enjoy her art. She lives in a very small town and is well loved, but commutes to the bigger city for her work, where she's fortunately a nobody and can do her job fantastically.
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:21 am

ends at 1pm PST
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:12 am

Username;;
ToxicShadow

Sima's Name;;
Marko

Gender;;
Male

Personality;;
Sort of flirty, sort of not. He's the kind of Sima that doesn't waste much of his time on someone that he has no interest in, but if he does have interest in someone, be that as friends or romantically, he's generally cheerful and cannot easily be pushed away. For this reason, he's often able to get along well with those who have harsher or distant personalities on the outside, as he can easily shake off the things they say, but don't mean.

He's usually undeterred in anything he undertakes, and doesn't much care what others think about him. Of course, he prefers getting on well enough with others on the surface, but if someone doesn't like him? Well, that's their issue, not his.

Ultimately, he believes there is beauty to be had in the world, but he's almost equally as skeptical that the beauty will remain, if not protected and valued.

He values the creation of new things, and contributes to the world in that way.

Hobby;;
Especially into crafting and tinkering, although that is not too entirely limited to any one thing. That can mean sewing and crafting clothing and accessories, constructing useful tools, creating pottery or other ceramics, building ginger bread houses, tinkering with electronics.

He's crocheted quite a collection of coasters for Amery, and his mug collection.
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:05 am

Bequen wrote:Username;; Bequen
Sima's Name;; Iris Daniels
Gender;; Trans Female
Personality;; Iris is the type to show up early just to be a cold-shoulder wallflower. Her resting face is just complete disinterest in what's going on around her, even if that's not what's going on in her head. On the outside she can play the part, whether she can keep her neutral expression or if she needs to show some other emotion, she knows how to fit her role. On the inside, she's calculating everything around her and planning things ahead, and tends to give passive aggressive remarks about the people around her- thankfully not out loud. She's someone who likes strategy games and problem solving, which is extremely useful in her job as an under cover cop.
When not on the job or in special situations, she's a very calm and laid back person who just enjoys relaxing and spending time with people she loves. Her excellent use of acting can make it hard for people to trust her though, so she doesn't get close to many people.
Hobby;; Iris loves archery and painting, she can't pick one over the other. She spends her free time either relaxing, chatting, or indulging in her archery skills and painting. She'll shoot some arrows for a while before going in and sketching out her next work, which she sells locally to people who enjoy her art. She lives in a very small town and is well loved, but commutes to the bigger city for her work, where she's fortunately a nobody and can do her job fantastically.

here we have our winner!
i really, REALLY liked the hobby(ies) picked for the kiddo!

although it was difficult to pick between the few qualifying forms, which is part of why i took so long to judge aaa
congrats!

Wolfirex and Kydashing will receive 10 Sima coins each, or a runner up.
please pm me with whichever you want, but not both.

Toxicshadow you were a little late but for the effort you'll receive 10 sima coins<3

girlychick1 your form didn't qualify, i'm sorry
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae