Jordan by 22tabby

Based on Click to view
Artist 22tabby [gallery]
Time spent 41 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jordan

Postby 22tabby » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Jordan grew up as a simple country farm boy. He often spent time on the front porch swing, watching the cars go by their lonely road.
When he was old enough to be on his own, he left to move into a suburban city. Not too many people, but still, he was happy to talk to more than just the chickens and hogs. He got himself a little apartment, but still found that he sat outside on the balcony more than anything. This time though, he found he was often longing for the fresh air of home, and so made it a habit to visit bi-monthly, every other weekend.
He made himself a living by being seamstress. He made clothes, he tailored and patched clothes, and sometimes even did embroidery. Sewing was a passion he had picked up when he moved out. It was hard at first, but it reminded him of his mother, and so it was a comfort for him. He wanted her to be proud.
Yes, he was a mamas boy.
But he still adored his father, and tried to introduce him to his favorite sports- mostly cricket and golf. He’s not exactly sure how that turned out.
At the moment, he is saving up his money to get a pet ferret, and he is working on embroidering an image of his mother and father (he’s using a backstitch!).
He’s relatively quiet on his own, but with his family and friends his volume is much higher and it seems he can never shut up. He is mostly optimistic, but when he starts to feel longing, he can be rather negative, mostly about himself and his life choices thus far. He acts bashful when receiving compliments, but unless he is feeling down, he is actually pretty confident with himself and assumes being overly bashful is attractive (even if it’s only annoying).
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me