Offspring;
X out of X
X out of X
Covers Left;
 -X

 [Discipline >>>>> ]
 [Shows Entered > R: W: E:]
 [Shows Won >>>> R: W: E:]
Last edited by MustangKnight on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:58 am, edited 7 times in total.
** FREE ITEMS, JUST TRADE **
* COMMISSIONS OPEN *
MustangKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #390 | KathrynKat

Postby KathrynKat » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:52 am

Naames are always difficult for me but what made him steal my heart is he just makes me think of outer space, perhaps another universe. And well the markings sorta remind me of some neras I've had/have teheh <3
I may think of a name as I think of training to do. But currently working on Potion Creatures, so I'll get to this when my mind relaxes on getting everything organizes teheh ^_^ <3 this and 389 are my favorites of this batch, but this being #1 <3
When breeding is open (I assume closed and for awhile) but make an offer on the other. Just excited the species is up and running <3
being one of my top favorite species <3
OMIGAWD I should do some of my old favorite neravontiis with the new coming :3 Eeeeks
but when I'm settled with my species first haha :)
I'll think of a name when I can. :P

on another thought for the white marks, sorta look like clouds :D
There is just so much in this guy that looks it could resemble allot :D

Looking through my female neravontiis to see which I think be a good match. Personality wise Dominique
As a mate or buddy.

Hmmm... I think I'll call him Dominic if they're going to be mates :D that be adorable heheh
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #390 | KathrynKat

Postby KathrynKat » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:41 pm

+1
Last edited by KathrynKat on Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dominic | KathrynKat

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:15 pm

First Touch

horrible drawing people x.x heheh

Adding extra for First Touch as a bonus being just opened and idk more fun to do a full story when in the mood heheh
and well also stories are much quicker to do than art :P

Training Dominic wrote:
First touch;

It's been 2 years since the Neravontii Agency had closed down. I had just received News, that it was once again open. I was once
an employee at the Agency, and loved the Agency and it's Neravontii. So I hurried to the pasture to find a Neravontii I wanted to ride today, I decided it's been awhile and that I should ride Dominique.

As I search for Dominique, I had ZeKorra following me around. I climbed up onto ZeKorra's back to continued the search around the pasture. I found her under an oak tree where there were loads of Dandelions... "Ha Ha HA of course this is where she is, ZeKorra."
I had a halter and lead ready over my shoulder to collect Dominique. Dominique has a habit for running off and playing childish games with me. As ZeKorra and I approached she was in the middle of picking a dandelion. Dominique turned her head and looked up at ZeKorra and I as we approach. I dismounted ZeKorra and slowly approached Dominique with a piece of raw deer meat. She moved over to me quickly and slipped her head into the halter, but then as I buckle she starts to act childish and rubbed her head into me.

After about a minute of struggling to buckle the halter, I lead her to the pasture gait. We moved out of the pasture, and tied her to a post. I decided to just ride with a pad and lead. So went to grab a pad and fastened it onto her. In no time I mounted and we headed off in the direction of the Agency. When we arrive, there was a crowd of people who've adopted from the Agency before, excited as I was. There was a post where other Neravontiis had been tied, ridden here like I had.

I dismounted Dominique and lead her to a post and tied her up by couple of other Neravontii that She's seen before and is friendly with. She squealed of joy seeing old friends. I patted her on the neck as I prepared to join the crowd greeting the new Neravontiis. "You behave missy."

I walked up into a barn in which stables the new comers ready for adoption. A sign stood in the doorway, Stallions for sale today, I hurried in to see who were in the stalls. I greeted a few then reached a stallion who was a couple stalls away from the other stallions. I was curious of why he was away from the rest. I approached and he stuck his head out to greet me. I read the sign on the window of his stall. I read on the sign Neravontii #390, he liked to collect stones, is passive, easy going, and runs from other stallions.
I thought to myself, 'So this is why he's a few stalls down.'

I walked up to him to greet him. I allowed him to observe me before I approached. I stroked him on the nuzzle, and spoke to him. Then the speaker outside the stables sounded, and then heard a voice. "I know that voice" I said as I rushed outside. I hurried out with the crowd. When the speech was over, it was time to make an offer along the required price. I placed my offer on #390 & #389, another Neravontii I had greeted before greeting #390. Couple of other people had made an offer on #390. It was time for the crowd to go home as the offers were being considered. I mounted up onto Dominique and went home.

First Tack;

The following day I got an email that my offer had been accepted on #390. I hurried over to the stables riding Dominique again. #390 was alone in a small pasture near the street when I arrived. I slowed Dominique to a walk, and greeted the stallion who was soon to be mine. I smiled as I signaled Dominique to move on. I handed in my payment, and bought new tack for #390. I had Dominique tied to the a post outside about 6 feet away from the fence in which #390 was pastured in.

I approached the 2 with the tack, and placed it on a wall by #390's pasture. I got permission to tack up #390 starting his tack training and walk him home tacked. I enter the pasture with a lead rope, and was prepared to ask him to move his feet. Instead #390 just stood, and let me approach. He seemed as the sign had said being easy going. I gently place the lead over his shoulders. He jumped a little then backed up. So I calmly asked him to move his feet, and took a good 10 minutes gaining his trust and bonding. I then attempted again in slipping the lead rope over his shoulders but more carefully. I patted and stroked him on the neck carefully as I moved over to his head to slip the halter on.

I had managed to get the halter on, and lead him around the pasture a few times to get him used to the halter, being lead, and I myself. I lead him to the gait and lead him to the post. I lead him very slowly towards Dominique in which he seemed to be alright with already. He maybe recognized the scent from the previous day and she's been tied up outside the fence. I thought to myself Dominique was a perfect Neravontii to bring as I think their personalities could make good friends. I tied #390 up to the post just 5 feet away from Dominique.

I grabbed a grooming set and gave a groom, took about a good 20-30 minutes. I lead #390 back to the pasture to tack him up but give freedom in case he spooked from the tack. I picked up the saddle and pad and went back tot he pasture and set it on the fence. He seemed interested in what the object was and observed it. I moved into the pasture, and approached with the pad. I let him sniff it then lightly stroked him with it and slipped it over his back. He seemed easy going about it, so I went for the saddle. He followed me as I went to grab the saddle. He moved back about 3 feet when I lifted the saddle. He was rather confused but didn't run off. I allowed him to sniff, then slowly moved to the side of him with the saddle and lifted as if about to saddle him but leaned it up against his back but then moved to his other side to get him used to me approaching with the saddle and from both sides.

I practiced with #390 for a bit getting him used to the saddle. I let him roam the pasture with the tack on. He didn't seem to be to bothered so I approached him to buckle the lead. I then lead him around the pasture hoping he'd get a feel before I headed home with him tacked still.

Half an hour passed of getting him used to the tack, so I lead him to Dominique and mounted and headed home.

First Ride;

As we had ridden home I thought of names that could fit #390. #390 walked fairly closely to Dominique and Dominique seemed to enjoy his company. So I decided to call him Dominic and have names alike. We had finally arrived home after the long walk in which I usually canter or lope. But since I had a tag along I had to take it slow pace, and avoid hazard. I dismounted Dominique, and lead them both to a post. I tied them side by side, and untacked them. I then lead them to a small grazing pasture and released just the 2 of them together as they were already friends.

After an hour I had collected Dominique and Dominic and placed them in separate pastures, due to Dominic being a stallion, I wasn't ready for them to stay together. But I did keep them within sight of one another and they were happy.

-
The next day I got the tack ready to train Dominic some more. I collected Dominic and brought him to the round pen. I had the tack already waiting on the fence. I tacked Dominic, and started to do some practices of mounting from both sides and getting him used to signals. After about an hour of training it was time to finally mount. I placed my foot in the stirrup, and spoke softly "Okay boy, this time it's for real." I pulled myself into the saddle, and slowly added weight. He didn't move and stayed relaxed. So I sat and placed my foot into the other stirrup. I signaled him to a walk and he walked on for me.

I rode around the ring, getting him used to weight and the signals being on his back rather than on the ground. He did pretty good, just attempted small kicks but not enough to buck me off. After half an hour I dismounted and untacked him. "Good boy dominic" I lead him out to the grazing pasture in which Dominique was already grazing in. Dominique Squealed as I arrived with Dominic. I let him lose into the grazing pasture with Dominique and watched them graze for a bit.

Last edited by KathrynKat on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me