Postby Takk » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:21 am

--- Name ---
Valance Mugwort
--- Gender ---
Male
--- Age ---
Fourteen
--- Personality ---
A bit crazy most would say, he finds shelter in his own mind and takes a liking towards the weird and disarming. He quite enjoys reading, thinking games and cooking. While generally friendly, Val can come off as obsessive and knit picky about everything; especially his friends and what they get to do. He prefers order over fun and spends his free time practicing cursive. Not much a kit like personality, he's very scatter brained and often laughs at the simplest of jokes because he craves fun and relief from his personal shelter...
--- Relationships ---
Mom: Terry (UL, OOC)||Dad: Jasper (OOC)||Sibling(s): OOC
--- Info ---
Suffers from Schizophrenia, sees people that aren't there
Very creative but has a hard time channeling it
Hates the sunshine
Love sharp things like knives, arrow heads and fangs
Wants to fit in really badly
Doesn't fit in at all
Laughs even when he doesn't get the joke
Tends to twitch a lot, mostly with his ears and eyes
Prefers to be called Mugwort over Valance or Val
--- History ---
Was diagnosed with Schizophrenia at a late age, around sixteen. It pretty much ruined his life, he went through most of school thinking he had a few good friends that understood him and liked getting their fur in a knot. Though after the first dose of meds they disappeared, so he doesn't take them since the medication makes him feel lonely. Aside from that, his 'friends' also help him retain information and encourage creativity.
Going through middle school, he found himself bonding more with the teachers than students and therefor was cast further out as a teachers pet. In reality, he preferred the mature company that didn't ask about his 'imaginary' friends since at the time he hadn't been diagnosed. It was actually in highschool Wysteria
took matters into her own hands and had him tested for mental illness.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me