Time spent 1 minute, 40 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Umbre's ref

Postby Wileyfangs » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:56 pm

Umbre// 21//
    Ahhh my second gal! I'll be adding details and personality soon! ; D ;

Who's to say when it all started. Umbre herself isn't so sure. When the cosmos sent a sign perhaps. But as she thinks more on it cosmos care not of lives or people and are simply vast spaces filled with stars. But there was something to be said with this intuned nature she held. Experiences she supposed, led her this way. Always careful, thoughtful, intuned. She imagines a web that is filled with invisible threads. One that touches the other. Connecting them, severing them. Such delicate lives. Thinking this way can sometimes be saddening.

Or frightening, depending how you choose.

Umbre thinks in the quiet of her room, barring herself away from the world and it's many decisions. How messy, how hurried the world seems. She wishes things could slow down but they bustle right on without her. These kinds of thoughts are bad and often times detrimental. They can cause her to exile herself, from food, from sleep and she will merely think. She can't help but feel as though something inside her is broken.

Regular people function. Regular people live. But Umbre...Umbre exists. She functions. Then twists. Then forgets then lives. She gets restless, ants that trail on invisible threads of hypersensitivity. Sometimes well and truly Umbre hates her way of thinking.

Hates how she sees the web of connection between day to day and year to year. The choices she makes are careful, picked choices. She slows down, like a sloth, never moving until she's certain she made the right choice. But life...life barges in. And so she is hurried too, when she's not in the safety of her room under her sheets where things make sense. Sleep is a lovely friend and companion but even it turns into an enemy when tried too much.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me