Artist .:Lady Trashbag:. [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Harpy Re-Adoption

Postby .:Lady Trashbag:. » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Ah, my awkward lanky teen ~
I really want her to go to someone who will take good care of her~

For this comp, I'd like you to build her a playlist! It should be at least three songs. I will listen to every single song!

Extras and prettying up allowed!
Code: Select all
Username:
New Name: [may keep the same]
New Collar:
Playlist:

This babe is a completely blank slate, since she came from an ooc breeding. I'd love to see what you could do with her!

End Date: 1/7/18
Extensions will be available if requested~
Last edited by .:Lady Trashbag:. on Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
"๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ฐ๐’ฉ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’..."

"๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“…๐“…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ?"

โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ

~My Characters~
~To Do List~

On semi-hiatus
.:Lady Trashbag:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Harpy Re-Adoption

Postby sunny-skies » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:57 am

mark!
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Maiden Days

Postby conversett » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:29 am

Username: SergeantWinter
New Name: Sabrina
New Collar: x

ImageImageImageImage
Personality: Sabrina is a very quiet and calm girlie, mostly keeping to herself and trying not to attract attention to herself. Some people may even say that she's mute. It's more or less due to her skittish nature that causes her to be so introverted. Any loud noises or sudden movements are often enough to make her run away and hide for the rest of the day. She's also afraid of embarrassing herself and standing out in a crowd. So to prevent those situations from occurring, Sabrina constantly remains respectful of others and keeps herself clean. Though that's also partly because she doesn't really fancy being dirty, and she'd even going to large lengths like taking baths to get clean. She's careful and cautious, always being aware of what's around her strictly for the reason of not wanting to become center of attention. The only outlier about her, is that she can't seem to be dishonest. Even if it means becoming the center of attention.
ImageImageImageImage

playlist wrote:It's odd, but Sabrina prefers classical music. For her, it's like a story book with no words. Only pictures. So with the given pictures, you can create any story with your imagination. It's the same for Sabrina, only thing is she prefers music over books. Judging by the melody of the music, she is able to create her own visual story in her mind. But once you add lyrics to a song, the ability to create any story you wish disappears.

Fur Elise wrote:ImageImageImage

Silence wrote:ImageImageImage

x divider credits x
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Maiden Days

Postby .:Lady Trashbag:. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:48 pm

SergeantWinter wrote:
Username: SergeantWinter
New Name: Sabrina
New Collar: x

ImageImageImageImage
Personality: Sabrina is a very quiet and calm girlie, mostly keeping to herself and trying not to attract attention to herself. Some people may even say that she's mute. It's more or less due to her skittish nature that causes her to be so introverted. Any loud noises or sudden movements are often enough to make her run away and hide for the rest of the day. She's also afraid of embarrassing herself and standing out in a crowd. So to prevent those situations from occurring, Sabrina constantly remains respectful of others and keeps herself clean. Though that's also partly because she doesn't really fancy being dirty, and she'd even going to large lengths like taking baths to get clean. She's careful and cautious, always being aware of what's around her strictly for the reason of not wanting to become center of attention. The only outlier about her, is that she can't seem to be dishonest. Even if it means becoming the center of attention.
ImageImageImageImage

playlist wrote:It's odd, but Sabrina prefers classical music. For her, it's like a story book with no words. Only pictures. So with the given pictures, you can create any story with your imagination. It's the same for Sabrina, only thing is she prefers music over books. Judging by the melody of the music, she is able to create her own visual story in her mind. But once you add lyrics to a song, the ability to create any story you wish disappears.

Fur Elise wrote:ImageImageImage

Silence wrote:ImageImageImage

x divider credits x

Congrats! Please take good care of her~
"๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ฐ๐’ฉ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’..."

"๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“…๐“…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ?"

โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ

~My Characters~
~To Do List~

On semi-hiatus
.:Lady Trashbag:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me