Artist WinterWolf12 [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Revenant Christmas Event!

Postby WinterWolf12 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:06 pm

FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT OUR DISCORD!

https://discord.gg/9s2u4nn (Copy link if you have discord and click the + icon to go to a new server)

It's that time of the year again! Christmas is almost here and it looks like the Revenants are here to celebrate with us! I wonder what new things they have in-store for us? Also keep your eyes peeled for Santa! I hear him and his 9 merry little reinevents are getting ready to come bring some Christmas joy!

There are some things you should know before partaking in this event. Any rule breaking of any kind or being rude to other players WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! That means no harassing other players if they managed to adopt a Revenant that you wanted! If this happens you WILL BE BANNED FROM EVER ADOPTING A REVENANT! Please listen to the artists as they have little things that they do to make adopting the Revenant easier for you, if you wish to obtain a custom Revenant, you may want to take it up with the artist and BOTH PARTIES must agree on the payment. If you no longer wish to keep your Revenant, please get a hold of the artist who you got it from so they can put it up to be re-homed. Remember though, giving up your Revenant means you will be on a three day cool down before you can adopt another Revenant again.

RULES

1.) No claiming the Revenants species as your own.
2.) No taking your Revenants off site without permission from me or RevenantEcho.
3.) Please do not harrass the artists, they have a lot to do with this event going on!
4.) Once you adopt a Revenant, please give other people a chance to adopt one too! We want everyone here to get a chance at getting one!
5.) Keep an eye on these rules, they are likely to be changed or add onto in the coming future as long as this event is going on, if you fail to do so you could result in you being banned from the species and losing all your Revenants!
6.) Have fun!
Last edited by WinterWolf12 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image,

R.I.P Pepper Unkown-May 4th 2018. Gone but never forgotten </3

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Revenant Christmas Event!

Postby DraconisSumeris » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Oooohhh marking! ( Also that bright green hurts eyes owo)
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterWolf12 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:03 pm

:D
Image,

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterWolf12 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 pm

:D :D :D

Last bumped by WinterWolf12 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 pm.
Image,

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me