Artist Darkanra [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

11. Aether

Postby Darkanra » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:12 am

Aww, man. I actually love this guy.
I wanna keep him. If no one wants him. I might keep him.. maybe. XD

I put a lot of time into this one, so it might be slightly harder than our usual.

Prettying up and extras encouraged~

Ends on the 25th.

Fill this out?

Code: Select all
[b]Username:.[/b]
[b]Name of adopt:.[/b]
[b]Aliases:.[/b]
[b]Gender:.[/b]
[b]Personality:.[/b]
[b]Smol story about them:.[/b]
Last edited by Darkanra on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 11. Aether

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:00 pm

Oh my god I'm in love!!!

Still WIP
We can add extra stuff right?

Username:. Ravenshadow17
Name of adopt:. Aether (It just fits him perfectly!)
Aliases:. Among humans he goes by the name of Alexander Valkyire
Gender:. Technically no assigned gender since he is the embodiment of hellfire, and his true form is a literal ball of fire that is ever shifting, however he prefers this demonic form and identifies as male. He takes on a male form whenever possible.
Personality:. Aether is cunning, proud, and cold. He rarely speaks, but he is constantly judging the world. He is however, protective of the few he cares about, and loyal to the end.
Dislikes:.
Fears:.
Smol story about them:.
WIP

He emerged into the world when it began, born from the wild magic of the cosmos. He never was able to determine his purpose, so he wandered the land observing. He eventfully grew tired of watching the never-ending cycle of life and death and fled to a volcanic island for peace and quiet. However, local groups of humans thought he was a fire god and began worshiping him. Although Aether is proud, he is not arrogant and their actions disgusted him. He again left, this time for the demon realm, where he met an abyss demon named Fera, who showed him that there were some things still worth believing in, and that life wasn't just about finding a purpose or existing. Aether joined Fera's clan, and is now one of his generals.
Last edited by Ravenshadow17 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:46 pm

Username:. 9TailedFox

Name of adopt:. Alastair

Aliases:. Alastair is a demon who was assigned to live among humans and protect them from the evil in which escapes from hell. He goes by the name Alistair Blayze.

Personality:. Alistair keeps to himself and focuses solely on the mission he was assigned. He's very serious, calm, and never feels angry, in fact he never "feels" at all. Because Alastair was born human, later sacrificed by his parents to the goddess of death and queen of the underworld, Kore. She took pity on the small child and excepted him as her own. He believes his humanity, including emotions, we're burned away as soon as the goddess bestowed a fraction of her power to her adopted son, bonding their blood together.

Story:. Alistair sat upon the ledge of a building's roof looking down upon the big city that lay beneath him. The cluster of lights dotting the area below blurred his vision as he looked down upon mouse sized cars and ant sized people. He sighed and looked up at the clouded sky. Down in the underworld a type of glowing crystal grew on the sides of the caverns, lighting up the darkness. The plants on earth were much different then the ones from the underworld, glowing mushrooms and plants grew there, the creatures that lived there were different as well, most with multiple eyes or limbs and patterns decorating their fur or skin glowing various colors. The crystals on the cavern ceiling reminded him of earth's stars. It was a shame that the cities were so polluted he couldn't see them through the smoke that blanketed the sky. His attention turned to a scream that echoed through the mess of noise that rose from the city. He jumped from several roof tops and stopping he peered down into a dark ally. A silhouette moved through shadows, the only light here was a flickering light by the backdoor of a building. The shadows seemed to ripple when he held a blue and purple flame to illuminate the darkness. Down below was a sickening amount of rats, with sinner green eyes, long whip like tails, needle sharp teeth, tethered fur multiple eyes covering their bodies and the all to familiar glowing patterns decorating their fur. These rats were much larger then your common city rat, and ten times as dangerous. They were a one star demon, much less dangerous then a five star.

Demon ranking chart:.
☆ - the lowest class of demons. Include multiple eyes, usually attack in packs of 15 or more.
☆☆ - second lowest class of demons. Include multiple eyes and limbs, usually has a poisonous bite. often found in groups of two or three.
☆☆☆ - third lowest class of demons. Has all the traits of a two star, however they usually have wings.
☆☆☆☆ - fourth lowest class of demons. Has all traits of a three star but usually travels alone. Large in size and great strength.
☆☆☆☆☆ - highest class of demon. Often take human form can vary in size or shape. They all have a special power, very simular to gods.

(All demons have glowing markings, five star demons can camouflage theirs to a tattoo, but they cannot hide it completely only stop the glowing.)

However in these kind of numbers it might be a bit troublesome. Though he was shinning his light they weren't separating and slinking back into the shadows like he was expecting. Most demons detest the light so this came as a surprise. They were crowding around something, all pushing, trying to crawl over each other twords the middle of the mass. He shifted his gaze to the center and most thickest part of the hoard, he turned his head away. A small glance of white fabric spattered with blood was enough to tell him what the were doing. "Damn. If only I had been quicker." He said looking back at the rats. He lifted his hand, this makes it easier however. He blasted the rats and body into ashes with his hell fire. "Tch." He clicked his tounge. "They're what bring a bad name to the under world." Alistair jumped off into the night. A set of scarlet eyes hidden by the shadows followed him with their gaze undetected.

The End. For now...
Other stuff:.

- Alistair is 17 in human years however he's actually 1700 years, because of the goddess blood within his vains.

- He's mostly independent, but he has a few people who don't want to leave him alone.

- He can be quite cold without knowing it, but doesn't really care if he is.

Art by me, 9TailedFox
Last edited by friggin' foxes on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:51 pm

Username:.
      Nanorat
    Name of adopt:.
      Caelicus Vile
    Aliases:.
      Cael to friends; "Half-Mortal" to daedra; "Half-Daedra" to mortals
      Male
      Looks like young adult, however he's a lot older; he's semi-immortal due to his origin, and while he technically can be killed, he doesnt visually age and cant die due to old age like mortals.
    Story:.
      Cael is a son of daedric ("demonic", if you're not acquainted with the term "daedra") prince Clavicus Vile and a mortal woman whose name he never found out.
      His mother went to Clavicus Vile in search of a way to make her dreams come true (particularily, becoming the archmage of her local mages guild and thus achieving everything she ever wanted, power, influence and so forth), but she had nothing to offer to the prince of ritual invocations and pacts. She had no talent to perform a task he'd give her, nor wealth to pay the pact, nor anything precious she could sacrifice; but, Vile took liking of the beautiful yet desperate woman, so he offered her a deal - everything she ever wanted, in exchange for a night with prince himself. She agreed, and bore a child to that short affair with the demon; the child she never wanted nor loved, so without any hesitation or regret, she gave him over to Clavicus Vile as soon as demonic prince came over for a visit. It felt to her like a fair price, to give an unwanted child in exchange for her deepest wishes becoming a reality. Much later, Cael ventured to find out what became of his mother; it was unfortunately over a hundred years later, so he could only find little. From barely preserved records in Mages Guild archieves (she was, after all, not very talented in magic and had no great accomplishments to deserve being memorised) he found out she lived her life to the fullest, enjoying the archmage position untill the very end, and died in happy content of old age, surrounded by family and children she actually cared about, and never mentioned her firstborn anywhere.
      Clavicus is more interested in his son, however, he as well doesnt pay him much attention. Cael's upbringing was pretty much "let the weed grow as it will"; he was free to make his choices and mistakes, father only interfered in the moments of direst need when his son's life was in real danger. Every other situation, Cael was to overcome exclusively by himself, learning to take hits and to deliver them on his own. That affected his personality greatly, making him independant and well aware of everything around him, be it battle situation or political intrigue. He's actually grateful to his demonic father for the degree of freedom he was allowed, to form his own opinions and make his own decisions, and respects Clavicus Vile to a great extent, as both a godlike immortal entity and wise and understanding father. Clavicus may not show great care to his son, but he nontheless observes him and feels proud at his achievements; and unlike many sons, Cael understands and appreciates his father's distant love, even if that doesnt make them an actual family. Cael's got a pretty warm relationship with Barbas, his father's right hand shapeshifter minion that often takes form of a dog. Barbas feels sort of fatherly towards Cael and often assists him on his travels when he's not busy with Clavicus, and affectionately calls Cael "puppy".
      Overall, for an unwanted child and son of a demon, Caelicus had a pretty sunny childhood. He spent his early life roaming his father's realm, which is all but tranquil, rural countryside. Several nannies and other kinds of child tenders were assigned to him but he mostly just evaded them, spending his time free-learning about the world. He loved catching and keeping various small critters as pets, and much to Barbas' loud approval ("That's the spirit! Us pets are the best companions you might find!") and Clavicus' slight disapproval ("Pets are nothing but annoyance, just look at how Barbas drives me mad sometimes! But, it's your nerves they're going to play on, so suit yourself, kid."), he grew to be a pet person. Not aging the same way as mortals do, Cael took over a hundred years to mature emotionally, keeping his childhood for much longer than a mortal child would.
      Eventually he matured enough to feel that father's realm is confining, and started travelling out of it, to various other daedric realms and mortal world. While he had finding out more about his mother in mind, it wasnt his top priority, and the main reason for his travels was adventuring and finding out more about even more worlds. He loves discovering new animal species and tame them, keeping them in his castle back in father's realm, with his former babysitters assigned to tend for them.
    Personality:.
      Independant | Strong-Willed | Decisive | Adventurous | Leader
      Independant: Cael grew independant very early in his life, having been left with only nannies who had little influence on him (rather, he had influence on them), he learned the best way to act is the one you choose for yourself, even if you will end up with a bruise in the end. He often ventured out to roam all on his own, with only a simple sword to help him on his adventures, and learned to come triumphant from nearly every situation.
      Strong-Willed: Cael is a hard young man to influence. The only one he truly respects and obeys is his father, and anyone else will have a hard time attempting to bend him.
      Decisive: Cael's decisiveness comes from the experience. He first hand learned how important it is to take decisions quickly and spot-on, even if it might prove wrong later, it is better to take a head on, than loose the opportunity.
      Adventurous: Having spent his early childhood in a tranquil, rural countryside realm, Cael developed a crave for excitement. He needs things happening in his life, or he quickly grows bored.
      Leader: Leadership qualities developed in Cael thanks to minions his father always surrounded him with. Not daring to object the realm master's son, lesser daedra obeyed his commands, and over time, he perfected controlling his underlings to a decent level.
    Powers:.
      Cael is a versatile mage with Spellsword fighting style; he uses both magic and weapons at the same time. When in a pinch, he resorts to summoning his pets for aid (he, however, doesnt like doing so, as they can get hurt during the fight).
    Mask:.
      Much like his father has his iconic Masque of Clavicus Vile, Cael also possesses a mask artifact that is important to him. It's called Milk Mirror and is, like the senior Vile's counterpart, a horned facial cover that makes the wearer more attractive to those he's talking to - however, through a little different enchanting. Milk Mirror reflects the collocutor's inner wishes and desires, providing them with a vision of which they want to see; thus, Cael appears more attractive to them by possessing traits they desire to see. Milk was created for him by his father for one of his travels, and have been serving the young Vile truthfully since. Unlike father's artifact which can serve any worthy wearer, Milk is loyal only to Cael and will turn against the wearer if used by anyone else.
Last edited by Nanorat on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Ending soon!
Would anyone like an extension?
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:57 am

Nanorat wrote:

Username:.
      Nanorat
    Name of adopt:.
      Caelicus Vile
    Aliases:.
      Cael to friends; "Half-Mortal" to daedra; "Half-Daedra" to mortals
      Male
      Looks like young adult, however he's a lot older; he's semi-immortal due to his origin, and while he technically can be killed, he doesnt visually age and cant die due to old age like mortals.
    Story:.
      Cael is a son of daedric ("demonic", if you're not acquainted with the term "daedra") prince Clavicus Vile and a mortal woman whose name he never found out.
      His mother went to Clavicus Vile in search of a way to make her dreams come true (particularily, becoming the archmage of her local mages guild and thus achieving everything she ever wanted, power, influence and so forth), but she had nothing to offer to the prince of ritual invocations and pacts. She had no talent to perform a task he'd give her, nor wealth to pay the pact, nor anything precious she could sacrifice; but, Vile took liking of the beautiful yet desperate woman, so he offered her a deal - everything she ever wanted, in exchange for a night with prince himself. She agreed, and bore a child to that short affair with the demon; the child she never wanted nor loved, so without any hesitation or regret, she gave him over to Clavicus Vile as soon as demonic prince came over for a visit. It felt to her like a fair price, to give an unwanted child in exchange for her deepest wishes becoming a reality. Much later, Cael ventured to find out what became of his mother; it was unfortunately over a hundred years later, so he could only find little. From barely preserved records in Mages Guild archieves (she was, after all, not very talented in magic and had no great accomplishments to deserve being memorised) he found out she lived her life to the fullest, enjoying the archmage position untill the very end, and died in happy content of old age, surrounded by family and children she actually cared about, and never mentioned her firstborn anywhere.
      Clavicus is more interested in his son, however, he as well doesnt pay him much attention. Cael's upbringing was pretty much "let the weed grow as it will"; he was free to make his choices and mistakes, father only interfered in the moments of direst need when his son's life was in real danger. Every other situation, Cael was to overcome exclusively by himself, learning to take hits and to deliver them on his own. That affected his personality greatly, making him independant and well aware of everything around him, be it battle situation or political intrigue. He's actually grateful to his demonic father for the degree of freedom he was allowed, to form his own opinions and make his own decisions, and respects Clavicus Vile to a great extent, as both a godlike immortal entity and wise and understanding father. Clavicus may not show great care to his son, but he nontheless observes him and feels proud at his achievements; and unlike many sons, Cael understands and appreciates his father's distant love, even if that doesnt make them an actual family. Cael's got a pretty warm relationship with Barbas, his father's right hand shapeshifter minion that often takes form of a dog. Barbas feels sort of fatherly towards Cael and often assists him on his travels when he's not busy with Clavicus, and affectionately calls Cael "puppy".
      Overall, for an unwanted child and son of a demon, Caelicus had a pretty sunny childhood. He spent his early life roaming his father's realm, which is all but tranquil, rural countryside. Several nannies and other kinds of child tenders were assigned to him but he mostly just evaded them, spending his time free-learning about the world. He loved catching and keeping various small critters as pets, and much to Barbas' loud approval ("That's the spirit! Us pets are the best companions you might find!") and Clavicus' slight disapproval ("Pets are nothing but annoyance, just look at how Barbas drives me mad sometimes! But, it's your nerves they're going to play on, so suit yourself, kid."), he grew to be a pet person. Not aging the same way as mortals do, Cael took over a hundred years to mature emotionally, keeping his childhood for much longer than a mortal child would.
      Eventually he matured enough to feel that father's realm is confining, and started travelling out of it, to various other daedric realms and mortal world. While he had finding out more about his mother in mind, it wasnt his top priority, and the main reason for his travels was adventuring and finding out more about even more worlds. He loves discovering new animal species and tame them, keeping them in his castle back in father's realm, with his former babysitters assigned to tend for them.
    Personality:.
      Independant | Strong-Willed | Decisive | Adventurous | Leader
      Independant: Cael grew independant very early in his life, having been left with only nannies who had little influence on him (rather, he had influence on them), he learned the best way to act is the one you choose for yourself, even if you will end up with a bruise in the end. He often ventured out to roam all on his own, with only a simple sword to help him on his adventures, and learned to come triumphant from nearly every situation.
      Strong-Willed: Cael is a hard young man to influence. The only one he truly respects and obeys is his father, and anyone else will have a hard time attempting to bend him.
      Decisive: Cael's decisiveness comes from the experience. He first hand learned how important it is to take decisions quickly and spot-on, even if it might prove wrong later, it is better to take a head on, than loose the opportunity.
      Adventurous: Having spent his early childhood in a tranquil, rural countryside realm, Cael developed a crave for excitement. He needs things happening in his life, or he quickly grows bored.
      Leader: Leadership qualities developed in Cael thanks to minions his father always surrounded him with. Not daring to object the realm master's son, lesser daedra obeyed his commands, and over time, he perfected controlling his underlings to a decent level.
    Powers:.
      Cael is a versatile mage with Spellsword fighting style; he uses both magic and weapons at the same time. When in a pinch, he resorts to summoning his pets for aid (he, however, doesnt like doing so, as they can get hurt during the fight).
    Mask:.
      Much like his father has his iconic Masque of Clavicus Vile, Cael also possesses a mask artifact that is important to him. It's called Milk Mirror and is, like the senior Vile's counterpart, a horned facial cover that makes the wearer more attractive to those he's talking to - however, through a little different enchanting. Milk Mirror reflects the collocutor's inner wishes and desires, providing them with a vision of which they want to see; thus, Cael appears more attractive to them by possessing traits they desire to see. Milk was created for him by his father for one of his travels, and have been serving the young Vile truthfully since. Unlike father's artifact which can serve any worthy wearer, Milk is loyal only to Cael and will turn against the wearer if used by anyone else.

Congratulations, Caelicus is all yours~
I loved your story and attention to detail. ^^
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:07 am

Aaahhh thank you so much!! :D I love him!!
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me