Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CLYDE - KALON OUTLAW

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:08 pm

[ Clyde the Kalon Outlaw, otherwise known as Clyde Karrow ]

Designed by: high noon
Kalon Number: #1292
Winner Announced: Page 5

Also my first Kalon I've ever won from the adopts catch me crying in the club.

Golden-Boy wrote:username:Golden-Boy
kalon name:Clyde
how they live up to their name:

[ 300/300 ]
While Clyde may seem like a charmer of a Kalon, sweet and kind, a gentleman of sorts, and good with his words, he's a nasty son of a gun who's crimes resembles those of one of the most famous criminals of the early 1930's America.While he hasn't done as much of the more gruesome crimes, his list of robberies would shock anyone who only knew him as a kind soul. Most of the shiny objects he likes to collect are golden, and he seems to have a vendetta against those who protect gold for others. His stash is well hidden and hasn't been found out yet, though it's assumed by most others that the stash is below ground, due to it being a common location of hiding for criminals he's been found to have associated with.

His family was quite large when he was young, being the 4th and youngest child of his parents, and he wasn't given the most love of the family, but he certainly appreciated and loved his parents, especially his mother, very much. However, they didn't have an awful lot of shiny objects, as they wouldn't be able to attain such luxuries before other Kalons took them away. However, he claims to have seen a ghostly woman who told him of how luxurious his life could be if he stole from others, specifically from Kalons rich in shiny objects.

He listened to these hallucinations, soon finding himself going on a crime spree, even finding other Kalons who were in the crime business as well, and accompanying them on sprees of theft for a small cut of their earnings. With his crimes and his claims of the ghost he called "Bonnie", He seems to have lived up to the name shared by none other than Clyde Barrow.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups