Artist Grey_Hoodie [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

⚡ Stormclan

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Number of Cats: 2 toms | 3 she-cat

StormClan. The clan of strong hearts and minds. Where passion fills hearts with fire. This clan is known for the fire that drives them forward and the force in their paws. StormClan cats are strong and brave, also rather feisty and sassy. They are also very protective and secretive, and give the impression that they are weaklings by their quiet voices around other clans. They are quiet and seem weak, but really are strong-minded and a dominant clan that would prefer to be the most powerful. Although they are fiesty, brave, strong, protective and lively, they still have their weaknesses. Many of the cats are stubborn and often impatient, while a few cats are attention seeking or overly dramatic. Like a storm, most of the cats are quiet at first, but as they get closer to their clanmates they will become happier and become confident. StormClan cats are generally blunt and fiesty, but they are also lively and brave, and they like to be in control of what happens. Many cats are blunt, so they aren't as sensitive to others feelings, but they try their hardest to be kind even when they get too lively. They often also seem businesslike, and like to strike deals with other clans. The clan is generally very fierce too, and often are very protective over their pasts. They are amazing fighters, and fast hunters, but many of them hate getting their paws wet and some are even so stubborn they would go out even in a blizzard.

Leader:
      Hurricane Glider | 24 moons | Female | X
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
      Petal Gaze | 20 moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
      Arrow Fang | 24 moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]
      Fox Claw | 13 moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
      Badger | 7 moons | Males | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Mentors:
    Arrow Fang | Badger | 2 training sessions | Fighting - Hunting - - -
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Petal Gaze and Arrow Fang | ???
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Medicine Store

Alder bark-x0-toothaches
Bindweed-x0-keeps broken legs in place
Blackberry leaves-x0-bee stings
Borage Leaves-x0-produces milk, lowers fevers
Broom-x0-poultices for broken legs, wounds
Burdock root-x0-infection
Burnet-x0-boosts strength
Catmint-x0-greencough, whitecough
Celandine-x0-soothes damaged eyes
Comfrey root-x0-broken bones,wounds etc, itching, inflammation, stiffness, burns
Deathberry - x2 - kills a cat within minutes when consumed
Goldenrod-x0-wounds
Hawkweed-x0-like catmint, but not as strong
Heather nectar-x0-swallowing easier, sweetens mixtures
Honey-x2-infections, sore throats, swallowing easier, coughing, energy
Horsetail-x0-infections, bleeding
Juniper berries-x1-bellyaches, strength, breathing, calming to cats
Lamb's Ear-x0-strength
Marigold-x0-infection, bleeding
Mouse bile-x0- ticks
Nettle leaves-x2-poultice for wounds
Poppy seeds-x4-sleep, shock, pain
Ragwort leaves-x0-aching joints
Raspberry leaves-x1-pain, bleeding
Rosemary-x0-hides the scent of death
Snakeroot-x0-heals poison
Stinging nettle-x2-vomiting, swelling, mix with comfrey to heal
broken bones, wounds, chewing helps infections
Sweet-sedge-x0-infections
Tansy-x1-coughs (greencough, etc), soothes throats, wounds and poisons
Thyme-x0-treats shock
Wild garlic-x0-infections (especially rat bites)
Willow bark-x0-pain, inflammation, diarrhea, fevers
Yarrow-x0-poison from wounds, vomit toxins, cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x3 | 1 serving
Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
Ermine | x2 | 2 servings
Bird | x1 | 3 servings
Large Fish | x0 | 3 servings
Total: 17 servings
- 125 posts
- 150 posts
- 175 posts
- 200 posts! Event drawing, short story,
custom drawing of a cat or pairing of your
choice
Special Drawings:
- 10 posts [url=link][x][/url]
- 30 posts
- 50 posts
- 75 posts
- 100 posts! Event drawing and a short story! ^^ Congrats!
Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚡ The Storm Has Risen ⚡

Postby cloudy days » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:13 am

Hurricane Glider dared to look up, her bright blue eyes alight with wonder. This must have been the thing the starry cats had told her about in her dream. Instead of being at the pool, she was in a beautiful clearing. This was no dream. She was about to demand where she was when she noticed the multiple cats that stood calmly at her paws. feeling like a fool, she jumped up.

"Hurricane Glider, we have been waiting," they purred in unison, much to her astonishment.

"So I am destined to come here?" The speaking-in-unison thing was spooking her out. They nodded in unison too. "We have seen it in the stars." Hurricane Glider shuddered. "You are to become the leader of StormClan, and dwell in this clearing. Nine lives shall be given so you can rule over your clan for many moons to come."

Hurricane Glider nodded. Nine cats stepped out from the semi-circle. She took a step back.
The first cat stepped forward.
"Stormy Seas!" Hurricane Glider purred with happiness. "My grandkit, I give you the life of Adventure." Tears of joy glistened in Hurricane Glider's eyes. "I missed you so much when you passed away, did you really go to the Sun-Drown place before that?" She inquired. "Yes. You should have seen the water there!" Hurricane Glider's mind drifted back to the hazy memories of the tales that had been told about this cat, that was now standing with the ferocity of a lion in front of her. Just as she wished to speak more the legendary she-cat stepped back, replaced by a wiry grey tom.

"Grey Cloud!" Hurricane Glider was full of emotion. The hateful memories of her brother's death faded away. "Hey Hurricane, have you been knocking over any elders recently?" He joked. Hurricane Glider blushed. "I"m not a kit anymore Cloud!" She said with a sense of authority. "You always will be to me." he grinned. "With this life I give you the life of Observation. Take note of anything beyond your reach, and one day you will be able to tackle everything." He paused. "But you are already too nosy anyway.""Grey Cloud!" She smiled, her fur bristling slightly. He stepped back to allow another cat to come forward.

"I am Firefur." The ginger she-cat purred, and Hurricane Glider dipped her head. "With this life I give you the life of Protection." Hurricane Glider felt as if she could over come everything, and protect all those that were mistreated. A fierce energy consumed Hurricane Glider, causing her to tremble slightly.

After Hurricane Glider grew still, A young kit came forward, her eyes wide. "I'm Misty." Her shy eyes looked up, giving the older she-cat a kind look. "I-I'm here to give you the life of Honesty." Her big green eyes were filled with a proud feeling of acceptance as she looked back to the other starry cats that were nodding. "Thank you." and Hurricane Glider meant it with all of her heart.

The next few cats gave her the lives of Courage, Faith, Love, Strength, and Patience, after declaring her new name to be Hurricanestar. Hurricane Glider had asked if she could keep her name, and although it was unusual she was allowed to.

Waking up, Hurricane Glider looked around with bewilderment. She was still at the pool. Feeling determined, Hurricane Glider jumped up and looked around. In the distance she could see a forest. A vision appeared in her mind.
The forest. It was burning. There was a familiar grey pelt, struggling with a group of cats around her by the side of a river.
Startled, she blinked the image away, horrified. At least she knew it was the right forest. Her lively eyes lit up with challenge as she spotted a few creatures running round the undergrowth, as well as more trees. The she-cat darted away, sniffing out more scent-trails of the prey.

[Hurricane Glider asks for a Medicine Cat, Petal Gaze at the moonpool.]
(Sorry to be annoying, but I think of petal Gaze as a calico. i won't bug you about images again though!)
[Hurricane goes Hunting while searching for more cats.]

Prey is Mouse, Squirrel, Small Fish, Ermine, Birds,
and Big Fish.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚡ Stormclan Response [001]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:20 pm

weather:
        newleaf - The season brings with it a tirade of warm showers and new growth within the territory. Duck for cover if you're not a fan of getting wet! Queens will have a much easier time kitting and the likelihood of losing either the mother or her kits will be greatly reduced. Prey will be more abundant than ever, what with most critters eager to finally be able to stretch their legs. With rogues eager to feed, your border patrols will be more likely to come across a few. Any sort of sickness will be harder to catch in newleaf, but danger can still come in the form of floods.

current clan members:
        0 males - 1 female
        Hurricane Glider| Female | Leader | 21 moons
        name | gender | rank | age
      current fresh-kill pile:
        total servings: 4 servings
        Mice | x1 | 1 serving
        Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
        Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
        Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
        Bird | x1 | 3 servings
        Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
      current herb stock:
        herb name | usage | x0
      family, mates, and crushes
        xxxxx
      mentors & apprentices
        name & name | no. training sessions | skills
      allies and enemies:
        clan name | user
      borders:
        north | clan name | user
        east | clan name | user
        south | clan name | user
        west | clan name | user
      visit with starclan:
        December 5
        Starclan have sent a message to a lone calico out west. She has studied the signs and she is now determined to head east in haste toward her new home.
      patrol results:
        Hurricane Glider has been successful in her hunt, having caught 1x mouse and 1x bird. While out on her hunt,
        the young leader also came across a wandering warrior.
      misc. results:
        - -
      mod notes:
        I'll try and get the art versions of your new clan cats up as soon as possible. When you post your next post, please include the name, age and gender of the cats. I hope you're alright with the calico I picked out, but don't worry about bugging me if you don't (or if you want any specific images for future cats) c:
Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚡ The First Warrior ⚡

Postby cloudy days » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:31 am

"Raindrops keep falling on my head." Hurricane Glider growled glumly, shaking her head as another raindrop fell. With her claws she was holding a rose and plucking off petals as she wondered what would happen next.

Meanwhile, a serious young Medicine Cat studied the skies, before making her way into the forest. A familiar scent crossed her path, causing her to widen her eyes. "Hurricane Glider!" she rushed forward, beginning to track her cousin.

A strong tom lifted his head at the sound, and looked around before sneaking towards a clearing so he could spy on the cats there.

"Petal Gaze!" Hurricane Glider purred, her bright blue eyes dancing with mischief as she recalled the times they had played together. Petal Gaze said nothing, her usually serious gaze twinkling like stars.

Suddenly they paused, turning round to face the rustling rose bushes. Hurricane Glider bared her teeth, but Petal Gaze shook her head. A tom emerged, baring his teeth too. Hurricane Glider darted forward and hissed. "Don't do that, mouse-brain!" Petal Gaze hissed. "Why?" Petal Gaze gave an amused purr. "if you are making a clan you want to bring in more cats, don't you? Welcome him," Hurricane Glider nodded. "I knew that,
I just wanted to know if he wanted to come join the party."
The tom stepped forward. "I was told that this was some kind of group, so i wanted to check it out." The hostile tom narrowed his eyes. "I am Fang." he growled. "That's nice." Hurricane Glider said flatly. Petal Gaze narrowed her eyes. "I mean -errm- would you like to join StormClan?" he thoughtfully gazed round. "Sure." He paused. "Then from now on, you will be known as-!" "How about Arrow Fang?" Petal Gaze paused. "For... Courage and Skill." Hurricane Glider growled, while the calico's eyes shone, before becoming shy. She could tell her new leader was not impressed, as she had once said she had wanted to do warrior ceremonies like her father, and petal Gaze had stole the glory of the first warrior. Storms were going to brew now that she had stolen a leader's glory.

"Let's go hunting." Arrow Fang hastily purred, sensing their feelings.

[Hurricane Glider and Arrow fang go on border patrol]
[Arrow Fang and Petal Gaze go hunting by the river]
[Petal Gaze goes herb hunting]

Sorry about this, but the warrior found on patrol was a pixabay image, so I can't really describe them. But Petal Gaze's image is fine! The herbs are: deathberry, Tansy, Stinging nettle, Raspberry leaves, Juniper berries.

Petal Gaze is a female Medicine Cat of 18 Moons, and Arrow Fang is a male Warrior of 22 Moons.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚡ Stormclan Response [002]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:21 am

weather:
        newleaf - The season brings with it a tirade of warm showers and new growth within the territory. Duck for cover if you're not a fan of getting wet! Queens will have a much easier time kitting and the likelihood of losing either the mother or her kits will be greatly reduced. Prey will be more abundant than ever, what with most critters eager to finally be able to stretch their legs. With rogues eager to feed, your border patrols will be more likely to come across a few. Any sort of sickness will be harder to catch in newleaf, but danger can still come in the form of floods.

current clan members:
        1 male - 2 females
        Hurricane Glider| Female | Leader | 22 moons
        Petal Gaze | Female | Medicine Cat | 18 moons
        Arrow Fang | Male | Warrior | 22 moons
      current fresh-kill pile:
        total servings: 10 servings
        Mice | x1 | 1 serving
        Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
        Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
        Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
        Bird | x1 | 3 servings
      current herb stock:
        1x | Deathberry | kills a cat within minutes
        1x | Juniper Berries | bellyaches, strength, breathing, calming to cats
        2x | Poppy Seeds | sleep, shock, pain
        1x | Raspberry Leaves | pain, bleeding
        2x | Stinging Nettle | vomiting, swelling, mix with comfrey to heal
        1x | Tansy | coughs (greencough, etc), soothes throats, wounds and poisons
        0x | herb name | usage
        xxxxx
      mentors & apprentices
      allies and enemies:
        clan name | user
      borders:
        north | clan name | user
        east | clan name | user
        south | clan name | user
        west | clan name | user
      visit with starclan:
        December 5
        - -
      patrol results:
        While out on their border patrol, Hurricane Glider and Arrow Fang stumble across a rather dazed apprentice. It seems they won't let the older cats wander too far away without letting out desperate yowls for them to come back. Better take them back to camp.
          During Arrow Fang and Petal Gaze's trip toward the river, the tom managed to catch 1x ermine just as it had killed its own meal, 1x mouse. At the river, Arrow Fang and Petal Gaze also successfully catch 2x small fish.
            Petal Gaze's herb hunting results in her returning to camp with 2x poppy seeds and 1x stinging nettle.
          misc. results:
            - -
          mod notes:
            Whoops! Sorry about that!! I changed the image. Hopefully it's alright now. If it isn't, Arrow Fang's face claim was meant to be a fluffy Siamese cat. Also, getting the colored-in cat images up might take a little bit longer than I thought, so I'll just focus on responses until I'm able to work on them. I hope that's alright with you! Thank you for being so patient with me c:
      Grey_Hoodie

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: ⚡ Birch the Badger⚡

Postby cloudy days » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:01 pm

"Come back!" Birch yowled as the grey-blue she-cat began to sniff the undergrowth as is she was about to hunt. Hurricane Glider groaned. "He's a drama queen," Arrow Fang nodded, but his eyes were sympathetic. "It's okay." he purred softly to the scared apprentice. "Let's take him back to camp then, maybe Petal Gaze can fix him?" she suggested hopefully. Arrow fang just gave her a look, before beckoning with his tail for him to come.

They were just walking into camp when Petal Gaze came up to them. "Have you found a new cat to join our clan then?" Hurricane Glider nodded. "I heard him yowling." She paused. "What is his name?" The apprentice stood up straight. "I'm here you know, and the name is Birch!!" He growled. "He acts like a kit, maybe he should be put in the nursery." She suggested. "Could he be my apprentice?" Hurricane Glider nodded enthusiastically. "I'll leave him to you." She backed away. "Petal Gaze, why don't we go hunting?" She purred, already dashing through the treeline. Petal Gaze followed.

"It's just you and me then, lets go on a border patrol." Birch nodded, a scowl on his face, but his dark eyes were shining.

~The next Day~

Birch had enjoyed the border patrol, and although he didn't show it. Now he was just sitting in camp, sniffing the roses. A bee fluttered past his head. He was calm. Suddenly his ears pricked up. Everybody was out of camp. He thought he heard footsteps, coming closer... Closer. He yowled in terror, and jumped into the apprentice bush. His eyes poked out of the bush, only to see the camp was empty. He shuddered, before cautiously coming out. "You weren't scared, where you?" Petal gaze grinned. "Of course not!" He shouted, his fur sticking up. I'm far too brave for any of them to scare me, he thought. "They should send me on a warrior patrol, I could fight off a badger." He growled under his breath. "What was that?" Birch crawled out of the apprentice den. "Nothing!" "I heard that Arrow Fang wants you, for fighting training." She paused. "Maybe there are some badgers out there!" Birch growled, flattening his ears before charging out of camp.

"He's a badger, that's for sure," Petal Gaze mewed, her eyes bright. "A grumpy badger, that's for sure.
      Maybe he will lighten up."

[Hurricane Glider and Petal Gaze go on a Hunting Patrol]
      [Arrow Fang and Birch go on a border patrol.]
      [Arrow Fang and Birch go training: Fighting]
      [Petal Gaze goes herb Hunting]
      [Arrow fang goes hunting by himself]
      [Hurricane Glider asks for a warrior at the Moonpool]

(Birch is a male apprentice of 6 moons)
      Also it's fine how long you take! I don't mind. Sorry for the shorter post, I will come back to add more story but keep the actions the same.
      Last edited by cloudy days on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
      cloudy days

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

⚡ Stormclan Response [003]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:33 pm

weather:

current clan members:
            2 males - 2 females
            Hurricane Glider| Female | Leader | 23 moons
            Petal Gaze | Female | Medicine Cat | 19 moons
            Arrow Fang | Male | Warrior | 23 moons
            Birch | Male | Apprentice | 6 moons
          current fresh-kill pile:
            total servings: 17 servings
            Mice | x1 | 1 serving
            Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
            Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
            Bird | x2 | 3 servings
          current herb stock:
            2x | Deathberry | kills a cat within minutes
            2x | Nettle leaves | poultice for wounds
            4x | Poppy Seeds | sleep, shock, pain
            0x | herb name | usage
            xxxxx
          mentors & apprentices
            Arrow Fang & Birch | 1 training session | Fighting - - -
          allies and enemies:
            clan name | user
          borders:
            north | clan name | user
            east | clan name | user
            south | clan name | user
            west | clan name | user
          visit with starclan:
            December 12
            Starclan has heard Hurricane Glider's request and have agreed to seek out another warrior for Stormclan. A wanderer on the horizon approaches.
          patrol results:
            While out on their hunt, Hurricane Glider and Petal Gaze caught 2x squirrels.
              Arrow Fang and Birch's border patrol was pretty uneventful. Arrow Fang is certain he can pick up the scent of a rogue cat,
              but it's faint and hard to trace. He'll have to wait until later to try and get a better read on it.
                Birch eagerly and easily takes to all the tricks Arrow Fang teaches him. Birch has successfully learned the Fighting skill!
                  Petal Gaze returns with a bounty! Stuffed between her jaws are 2x nettle leaves and 2x poppy seed, while nestled beneath her chin and pressed against her chest is 1x deathberry.
                    As Arrow Fang heads back into the oak forest to hunt free of his apprentice, he happens across a bird's nest. He's luckily able to catch 1x bird as it returns with some twigs. Unfortunately, it seems he's startled the other one off.
                  misc. results:
                    - -
                  mod notes:
                    Allow me to gush a tad bit, but I love the way you write characters. They're just so charming c:.
                    Anyways, in your next post, your clan will start consuming prey. I'd also like to clarify that the "wanderer" and the cat roaming through Stormclan territory are two completely different cats (so you're free to pursue the rogue, if you would like c:). Take your time working on your story. I don't mean to put you in a rush. I am looking forward to see what you'll be adding to your last post, though.
                    Also, if the way I introduce cats is annoying to you, let me know. I'm not entirely sure people want me writing a new cat's introduction/appearance, so please tell me if you would rather I keep to "X finds a Warrior!" rather than what I did with Birch's intro c:
              Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
              Grey_Hoodie

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Re: ⚡ The Fox and the Badger⚡

Postby cloudy days » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:37 am

"My name is Flare." The she-cat growled, her ginger pelt spiked up in anger. "Stop bothering me so I can leave, runt." Flare arched her back at the apprentice, while her replied with a growl. "Get out of the territory!" He aimed a swipe at the she-cat's ear, but she ducked, and aimed a swift paw at his head, and while he was reeling from the attack she scratched at his ears. He yowled, and charged, but she nimbly dodged out of the way and cackled as he bumped against a tree.

"What's going on?" A familiar voice rang out into the forest. Birch gulped. Flare backed away but it was too late.
              "Who's that?" before Birch could react Flare interrupted. "I was just making my way out of your territory when Badger here" she looked reproachfully at Birch. "attacked me!" she gave an innocent face, looking hurt. Birch growled. Arrow Fang gestured with his tail for the two to follow, with a sigh at his apprentice. Behind him, Flare smirked.

"What about her new name being Fox Claw?" Hurricane Glider asked eagerly,
              proud of the name."Maybe Fox Dung." Birch grumbled. With her sharp ears Flare turned towards him. "The badger speaks." she smirked. Hurricane Glider ignored them, yet somehow the eagerness in her eyes seemed to egg them on. Petal Gaze frowned at the leader's uncaring attitude. "I agree with Fox Claw." her tail flicked towards the new nick in the apprentice's ear. Arrow Claw frowned at his apprentice, before turning towards Flare.
              He gave her an evil look before continuing the discussion. "How about the name then?" The other experienced warriors nodded. The newly named Fox Claw genuinely smiled, before her gaze darted towards Birch. "It's a better name then Birch, badger-breath." Hurricane Glider nodded. "That's true." the look on Birch's face was rather disagreeable.
              "Then I declare we have two new names" Birch gulped. He didn't even look like a badger! "Fox Claw and Badger." the newly named Badger sulked off to the apprentice's den, while Fox Claw grinned. "Only joking!" Hurricane Glider called after him. "but it can be part of his warrior name if he wishes." she murmured.

It was now moon-high, a time where most cats were asleep. All but two. One of them was looking at the stars, wishing. The other just had gone on a walk to clear his mind. Now he was returning, his wonder mixed with surprise as he saw the other cat. "Petal Gaze." he said softly, jumping at the sight of the other cat in camp. "y-yes?" she questioned, her gaze hidden. "So I umm..." he paused.
              "I'm here because I couldn't sleep, someone's on my mind..." she stammered, turning away. It clearly wasn't supposed to [come out that way. "Will you do me a favour?" he muttered. "yes, what is it?" her shining gaze seemed hopeful,
              but she quickly looked away again. "So I umm... I like this girl," he gulped. "how can I ask her to be my mate?" he asked. "I'm sure she would love to be your mate already," she murmured. "will you be my mate then?" Petal Gaze nodded, her eyes shining like stars. "yes."

[the clan consumes 2 servings!]
              [Birch and Arrow Fang go training: Hunting]
              [Birch, Arrow Fang and Hurricane Glider go on border patrol to find the rouge]
              [Fox Claw and Petal go on a hunting patrol]
              [Petal Gaze and Arrow Fang become mates!]

(Fox Claw is a female warrior of 13 moons)
              I don't mind you developing their personalities before I write! I am completely fine with it! Also I'm sorry, but you've forgotten to age Petal Gaze and Arrow Fang.
              cloudy days

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

⚡ Stormclan Response [004]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:00 pm

weather:

current clan members:
                    2 males - 3 females
                    Hurricane Glider| Female | Leader | 24 moons
                    Petal Gaze | Female | Medicine Cat | 20 moons
                    Arrow Fang | Male | Warrior | 24 moons
                    Fox Claw | Female | Warrior | 13 moons
                    Badger | Male | Apprentice | 7 moons
                  current fresh-kill pile:
                    total servings: 17 servings
                    Mice | x3 | 1 serving
                    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
                    Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
                    Bird | x2 | 3 servings
                  current herb stock:
                    2x | Deathberry | kills a cat within minutes
                    2x | Honey | infections, sore throats, swallowing easier, coughing, energy
                    2x | Nettle leaves | poultice for wounds
                    4x | Poppy Seeds | sleep, shock, pain
                    0x | herb name | usage
                    Petal Gaze + Arrow Fang = ???
                  mentors & apprentices
                    Arrow Fang & Badger | 2 training sessions | Fighting - Hunting - - -
                  allies and enemies:
                    clan name | user
                  borders:
                    north | clan name | user
                    east | clan name | user
                    south | clan name | user
                    west | clan name | user
                  visit with starclan:
                    December 12
                    - -
                  patrol results:
                    While out on the border patrol, Hurricane Glider manages to pick up on the faint scent of the rogue. The cats follow the scent trail into a clearing and are met with a warrior snacking on a squirrel.
                      The hunting patrol returns to camp with 2x mice.
                        Petal Gaze is lucky to have come across a beehive while out searching for herbs. She manages to collect 2x honey dollops before the bees start to swarm.
                      misc. results:
                        Stormclan has consumed 2 servings (1x small fish).
                          The training session went well and Badger has successfully learned the Hunting skill!
                            Petal Gaze is expecting Arrow Fang's kits! They will be born in 2 moons.
                          mod notes:
                            Whoops! I knew I was forgetting something. Thank you for telling me c:
                      Grey_Hoodie

My pets
                      My items
                      My wishlist
                      My gallery
                      My scenes
                      My dressups
                      Trade with me

Re: ⚡ Badger Strikes Back ⚡

Postby cloudy days » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:39 am

A certain apprentice stared at the sky, growling. His eyes were full of hatred for a certain warrior: Fox Claw. He hated the name Badger too. One day he would have a better name. One day he could be a good warrior. But first he had to become one. At least he might benefit from being in the clan. He had been training. Now the Badger could strike back.

As Fox Claw entered the camp with her usual sneer on her face, Badger looked around to see if anyone else was there, before sneaking behind the apprentice den. Then he pounced, just at the right time. She yowled, and before she could move, Badger had pinned her down. Fox Claw snarled, scratching his face. I'm the best warrior now!" he yelled, just in time for the warriors border patrol to come in. He growled at the she-cat, before pulling an innocent face.

"What's going on?" Fox Claw wriggled out of his gasp. "I just walked into camp, when Badger-breath attacked me! I was just returning from the hunting patrol, after Petal Gaze said something about needing more herbs," Badger gave her an evil look. "those are good warrior skills." Hurricane Glider murmured. Arrow Fang nodded but still looked disapprovingly at his apprentice. Somehow, Badger looked proud. He gave Fox Claw a smirk before marching off with his tail high in his confidence, despite

Then the warriors turned to the tom scoffing the squirrel. "we don't know his name, so he shall become Squirrel Pounce." Hurricane Glider decided. Arrow Fang nodded, his gaze following his apprentice before turning towards the medicine cat entering camp. He smiled, yet his apprentice still haunted his mind. "Thats-" Squirrel Pounce took a big bite of his squirrel. "a nice-" he spluttered, pausing to swallow. "Name!" Hurricane Glider tilted her head. "What was that?" Arrow Fang shook his head vigorously from behind the new warrior. Don't speak! "How about we just go on hunting patrol." She said hastily as the tom opened his mouth to speak. Thankfully he had finished the squirrel. Now Squirrel Pounce was on fire. "Lets go!" The tom flexed his claws eagerly.

[the clan consumes 2 servings (1small fish)]
                      [Birch and Arrow Fang go training: fishing]
                      [Squirrel Pounce, Fox Claw and Hurricane Glider go on a hunting patrol]
                      [Petal Gaze, Arrow Fang and Badger go on a Border Patrol]

(Squirrel Pounce is a male warrior of 34 moons)
                      Edit: I just realized how short this is, sorry. It looks long when typing it out on my phone, so sorry! I will be adding more story.
                      Edit 2: I've added more!
                      cloudy days

My pets
                      My items
                      My wishlist
                      My gallery
                      My scenes
                      My dressups
                      Trade with me