Artist Grey_Hoodie [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

✿ Flowerclan

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:01 pm

Number of Cats: 1 tom | 0 she-cats

Flowerclan cats are proud. They will almost never accept anything from cats outside their clan, even if they are starving or dying. They perceive cats in other clans as lesser and often will not acknowledge them. Apprentices are generally ignored unless they cause trouble. They are encouraged to resolve disputes on their own. Flowerclan cats are often irascible, even with each other. They will skip gatherings if they don't feel like going. Because of their pride and bad temper, Flowerclan cats have difficulty making allies. They are also not very close together as a clan, which can cause divides and hinders their ability to work together. Friendships with other clans are discouraged. Many males in the clan believe that females are inferior and not as useful to the clan. A lot of rules are made with that mindset. Only males can be leader or deputy, and only females can be the medicine cat. Starclan will choose warrior and medicine cat names. Mothers will choose the names of kits. Males can retire as elders at age 115. Females can retire as elders when they are 125 moons old. Female apprentices can become warriors at a minimum age of 14 moons, but male apprentices can become warriors at a minimum age of 12 moons.

Leader:
          Graystar | 35 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Medicine Store

Alder bark-x0-toothaches
Bindweed-x0-keeps broken legs in place
Blackberry leaves-x0-bee stings
Borage Leaves-x0-produces milk, lowers fevers
Broom-x0-poultices for broken legs, wounds
Burdock root-x0-infection
Burnet-x0-boosts strength
Catmint-x0-greencough, whitecough
Celandine-x0-soothes damaged eyes
Comfrey root-x0-broken bones,wounds etc, itching, inflammation, stiffness, burns
Goldenrod-x0-wounds
Hawkweed-x0-like catmint, but not as strong
Heather nectar-x0-swallowing easier, sweetens mixtures
Honey-x0-infections, sore throats, swallowing easier, coughing, energy
Horsetail-x0-infections, bleeding
Juniper berries-x0-bellyaches, strength, breathing, calming to cats
Lamb's Ear-x0-strength
Marigold-x0-infection, bleeding
Mouse bile-x0- ticks
Nettle leaves-x0-poultice for wounds
Poppy seeds-x0-sleep, shock, pain
Ragwort leaves-x0-aching joints
Raspberry leaves-x0-pain, bleeding
Rosemary-x0-hides the scent of death
Snakeroot-x0-heals poison
Stinging nettle-x0-vomiting, swelling, mix with comfrey to heal
broken bones, wounds, chewing helps infections
Sweet-sedge-x0-infections
Tansies-x0-coughs (greencough, etc), soothes throats, wounds and poisons
Thyme-x0-treats shock
Wild garlic-x0-infections (especially rat bites)
Willow bark-x0-pain, inflammation, diarrhea, fevers
Yarrow-x0-poison from wounds, vomit toxins, cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
- 125 posts
- 150 posts
- 175 posts
- 200 posts! Event drawing, short story,
custom drawing of a cat or pairing of your
choice
Special Drawings:
- 10 posts [url=link][x][/url]
- 30 posts
- 50 posts
- 75 posts
- 100 posts! Event drawing and a short story! ^^ Congrats!
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✿ Flowerclan (1)

Postby peachycupcake525 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:31 am

It wasn't by his own choice that he was following the path shown to him in his sleep. Was it really only a sunrise ago? His waking life, now, was like a dream. It had that haziness, that ambiguity, of something that was only real in his mind. Everything around him was dim. Nothing could penetrate the fogginess of his mind. He had no control. He was just along for the ride.

The ground was speeding by in a blur now. He couldn't feel. Nothing reached his mind until he arrived at a pool and stopped. This was the part that was most prominent in his dream. It was the destination. He knew what he had to do without knowing how or why. He bent his head down and touched the water. A wave of exhaustion crashed into him, and he fell into a true dream.

He was alone. Alone in a clearing with flowers carpeting the ground. There was a feeling of anticipation in the air. He was alert, waiting and watching for anything to happen. The absolute silence stretched on, until a starry cat descended from the stars. It was followed by eight more. They stood before him, in a row.

The first one stepped forward. "Greetings," she said. "I am Thistleshard. You will be the first leader of Flowerclan. With this life, I give you strength. Use it to protect your clan from anything that harms it." As Thistleshard touched her nose to his head, a bolt of agonizing pain shot through him. The gift of strength was already flowing through him, though, so he stayed steady.

The next cat stepped forward to him. "I am Honeystep, your mother. With this life I give you confidence in yourself. Remember that if you were incapable of leading a new clan, we would have chosen someone else for this." Honeystep looked at him with compassion in her eyes. The second life was less painful than the first, but it was still agonizing.

The third cat was his father, Bearfrost. "With this life, I give you clarity. It will help you see the right path. It is up to you to follow along it." His father touched his head, then receded behind the rest.

The next cat gave no name, but he seemed familiar. "With this life, I give you patience. Everything will become known to you in the end."

The next cat was much smaller than the others. He recognized her as his sister. "With this life, I give you teaching. Use it to pass your knowledge on to the younger cats."

His sixth life was from the loner that had taken care of him when his father had died. "With this life, I give you compassion. Help those who cannot help themselves."

The seventh cat was the one he had shared food with when he was younger. "With this life, I give you gratitude. Recognize what other cats have done for you."

"With this life, I give you generosity. Do not withhold anything of yours from the needy." The eighth cat was so faded that he couldn't recognize them.

His last life was given to him by the kittypet that he had spent so much time with. "With this life, I give you hope. Use it to see the light ahead in dark situations." After touching him on the head, the cat said, "Your name is now Graystar. Lead your clan well. We will always be here to guide you." The nine starry cats around him began chanting his name.

"Oh, and one more thing. The flowers beneath our feet are called lobelias. Find one of them in your territory and plant it in your camp. Its healthiness reflects how good the leader is. If it ever dies, the leader must be killed completely by his or her clan." One of the nine cats spoke, but Graystar couldn't tell which of them it was. Graystar nodded, studying the flowers beneath him.

Honeystep stepped forward again. "What rank of cat would you like to assist you in creating your clan?"

"A deputy, please," Graystar said.

"We will send one to you soon." The cats faded away, leaving Graystar in the clearing. It soon faded away altogether, dropping him into a deep, dreamless sleep.

[Graystar requests a deputy]
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✿ Flowerclan Response [001]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:50 pm

weather:
        newleaf - The season brings with it a tirade of warm showers and new growth within the territory. Duck for cover if you're not a fan of getting wet! Queens will have a much easier time kitting and the likelihood of losing either the mother or her kits will be greatly reduced. Prey will be more abundant than ever, what with most critters eager to finally be able to stretch their legs. With rogues eager to feed, your border patrols will be more likely to come across a few. Any sort of sickness will be harder to catch in newleaf, but danger can still come in the form of floods.

current clan members:
        1 male - 0 females
        Graystar| Male | Leader | 36 moons
        name | gender | rank | age
      current fresh-kill pile:
        total servings: 0
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
      current herb stock:
        herb name | usage | x0
      family, mates, and crushes
        xxxxx
      mentors & apprentices
        name & name | no. training sessions | skills
      allies and enemies:
        clan name | user
      borders:
        north | clan name | user
        east | clan name | user
        south | clan name | user
        west | clan name | user
      visit with starclan:
        December 2
        By Starclan's wish, a deputy approaches.
      patrol results:
        - -
      misc. results:
        - -
      mod notes:
        Apologies for the wait!! I'll make a couple of quick notes for you real quick. The date in the "visit with starclan" tab, December 2, is the soonest you will be able to request another cat from Starclan. Don't worry though! Send out your cats on some border patrols and they may just come across some wandering felines. Also, make sure to list the types of prey your clan will hunt in your next post. Be sure to provide the name, age and gender of your newest cat, too!
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me