Based on Click to view
Artist canadianhowl [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

MeadowClan

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Number of Cats: 0 toms | 1 she-cats

Meadowclan was created many eons ago; by a single lonesome molly. Dustnose had been exiled from Rainclan for contemplating the idea of becoming a kittypet, something that stings even today. Dustnose left and quietly nurtured Meadowclan among the rolling hills, far away from the restrictive nature of Rainclan. Meadowclan is set in hills, hills smothered in many wildflowers! Duststar's camp is nestled in and among abandoned burrows, carefully dug out to make room for all the future Meadowclanners. Meadowclan is very open and accepting towards outsiders, uncaring if they choose to stick to their former roots and without any semblance of rigid laws; the ones they have are obvious such as don't kill another or hurt another. That is all for the leader wields no power until the clan can all decide on one singular action.

Their clan lives in the middle of two large hills, surrounded by miles upon miles of wildflowers. Meadowclan's camp consists of many empty burrows; all clustered together with the higher ranks higher up on the hills; and therefore closer to the brook where many of the apprentices learn the skills of swimming and leaping. Meadowclan insists on keeping their medicine cat den the most well-kept and as such, that is the highest; rather than the leader's which is on the same level as the deputy's! Meadowclan, despite their sunny exterior, prefers not to associate with other clans for the fear of their judgement. Many of their ranks consist of plump kittypets, brutal rogues and loners that'd sooner take off than die for their clan. But Meadowclan welcomes them all regardless.

Duststar, formerly Dustnose, may be kind at heart but her mind sows the seeds of revenge; Rainclan tore her family away from her with lies and Duststar swears that one day Silverstar the taste the fury of revenge long planned.

Leader:
          duststar | 36 | female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Medicine Store

Alder bark-x0-toothaches
Bindweed-x0-keeps broken legs in place
Blackberry leaves-x0-bee stings
Borage Leaves-x0-produces milk, lowers fevers
Broom-x0-poultices for broken legs, wounds
Burdock root-x0-infection
Burnet-x0-boosts strength
Catmint-x0-greencough, whitecough
Celandine-x0-soothes damaged eyes
Comfrey root-x0-broken bones,wounds etc, itching, inflammation, stiffness, burns
Goldenrod-x0-wounds
Hawkweed-x0-like catmint, but not as strong
Heather nectar-x0-swallowing easier, sweetens mixtures
Honey-x0-infections, sore throats, swallowing easier, coughing, energy
Horsetail-x0-infections, bleeding
Juniper berries-x0-bellyaches, strength, breathing, calming to cats
Lamb's Ear-x0-strength
Marigold-x0-infection, bleeding
Mouse bile-x0- ticks
Nettle leaves-x0-poultice for wounds
Poppy seeds-x0-sleep, shock, pain
Ragwort leaves-x0-aching joints
Raspberry leaves-x0-pain, bleeding
Rosemary-x0-hides the scent of death
Snakeroot-x0-heals poison
Stinging nettle-x0-vomiting, swelling, mix with comfrey to heal
broken bones, wounds, chewing helps infections
Sweet-sedge-x0-infections
Tansies-x0-coughs (greencough, etc), soothes throats, wounds and poisons
Thyme-x0-treats shock
Wild garlic-x0-infections (especially rat bites)
Willow bark-x0-pain, inflammation, diarrhea, fevers
Yarrow-x0-poison from wounds, vomit toxins, cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
- 125 posts
- 150 posts
- 175 posts
- 200 posts! Event drawing, short story,
custom drawing of a cat or pairing of your
choice
Special Drawings:
- 10 posts [url=link][x][/url]
- 30 posts
- 50 posts
- 75 posts
- 100 posts! Event drawing and a short story! ^^ Congrats!
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MeadowClan | Post One | Poppies and Daisies

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:52 am

Poppies and Daisies

Petals tickling her nose as she crept through the meadow, Dustnose peered at the river and watched Silverstar moving angrily along it's shoreline. The tabby had refused to leave when exiled and consequently the proud leader herself had chased Dustnose away but Dustnose had always been one of the best runners in Rainclan, her paws sure and certain on the trodden earth below.

Yellow eyes travelling along the nodding ranks of flowers, Dustnose remarked that many of them were either poppies or daises; her young offspring's favourite flowers and immediately she felt a pang of regret leaving them behind. Wrenkit and Mudkit would be wondering where she was and wondering if Dustnose had forgotten all about them; it was possible that they didn't even know she'd been exiled! Sighing softly, Dustnose squinted at a crooked-stemmed buttercup and remembered her mate, Yellowwhisker, remarking that it's petals were just as shiny as her eyes.

The sun had climbed into noon, taking it's place dead-center in the azure sky. Yellowwhisker would probably be breaking the news to her kittens as they were shuffled into the crook of another queen's belly, Willowheart's probably and there it was again, another pang. This time of heartbreak for Willowheart had been trying for moons to charm Yellowwhisker and with the ever protective Dustnose out of the way, the pale-furred leech would no doubt be worming her way to his side; where Dustnose was supposed to be.

Tearing her eyes away from the frail buttercup and crushing it under one paw, Dustnose turned her attention to the one cat that'd sent her whirling away on a downward spiral; Silverstar, that vain and arrogant molly whom she suspected had poisoned dear old Hawkstar's rabbit that one frigid leafbare. RainClan had always been strict but never as strict as it were now, Hawkstar may have ripped one of your ears off if you ate so much as a shrew during times of great hunger but he never exiled you for having thoughts or temptations.

Silverstar did and she did it mercilessly, her freckles disappearing as wrinkles of a snarl formed on her jaw and claws flashing under white paws. ''That miserable cuckoo.'' Dustnose grumbled, striding through the meadows; the hills rising up and down like a sleepy elder's belly. ''If I were a leader...'' And there it was, the seed had been nurtured and it was quickly taking hold of Dustnose's mind. She could spend moons plotting some mediocre and kitten-ish way of getting back at Silverstar or she could seize the higher ground and sow a clan, bigger and better than RainClan could ever hope to be.

The journey had to be done in stealth, the glistening sun-lake shining like a jewel deep in RainClan's territory. Dustnose made short-work of sneaking through the territory and narrowly evaded several patrols by the tips of her silky whiskers, and there was the lake; sparkling before her very eyes and full of ethereal potent. Crouching quietly before it, Dustnose could see the the bright light that twinkled on it's rippling surface morphing into nine cats; it appeared they disagreed with Silverstar's reign just as much as she did.

The first was Hawkstar; I give you the life of patience, use it to bide your time against your worst enemies and in a twinkling of fern-green eyes, Hawkstar vanished with nothing else except a whispered request that she rid RainClan of Silverstar sometime in the near future.

The second was her first mate, Acornfoot, and while their love had been short, Dustnose had been heartbroken to lose such a good and faithful mate; I give you the life of restlessness, use it to seek out what you and others deserve and there was one last embrace before Acornfoot darted back into the yellow haze.

The third and fourth were twins, Pinetail and Adderwhisker, who had a very fragmented past and had always been pushed around for being quite shady from time to time. They'd died young in a landslide, before Dustnose could really find out all their secrets and mysteries; perhaps it was better that way? They bestowed to her the lives of secretiveness and caution, so that she may never let harm befall her because of a loose tongue.

The fifth, sixth and the seventh were Owlclaw, Chervilpaw and Sheepfoot; whom Dustnose had apparently meant to have recognized as the first cats to establish any form of warrior code. Their lives had been resilience, adaptability and wisdom, so that she may be able to lead the clan quietly through a time of crisis.

The eight was a shy young molly who barely whispered her name and life loud enough for Dustnose to just catch it; Squirrel and the life of hope, so that she never ever lose sight of the light shining through the dark but as the ginger molly vanished, another caught her eye.

The ninth was the most interesting; it was a skinny-framed molly with blood on her paws, who went by Cloverstar. ''So you seek revenge?'' her voice was soft and husky. ''That's a terrible path to go, not for the faint hearted.'' Cloverstar warned, copper eyes travelling to dainty paws that should've been comforting patients and not going about murdering leaders. ''I wish you luck Duststar, but beware; it's not for the faint-hearted.'' She chuckled softly. ''I give you the life of certainty; know the path you choose and never waver from your goals, you'll need it for what you plan.''

Voices cried out from the sunlit mist and Duststar took a steady breath. ''Thank you; but please, I have one suggestion.''

''What is it?'' sighed Cloverstar, suddenly looking very weary. ''I haven't got much time around here.''

''A deputy; a clear-sighted deputy.''

A single nod was the only reply Duststar got.

Duststar requested a deputy from Starclan
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♛ ] marya d's meadowclan reponse - [001]

Postby morrissey » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:10 am

weather:
        newleaf- the season of spring. during newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. there is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. the chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. with all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. there will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. the odds of finding new cats is very high.
      posts until first feed:
      current clan members:
        0 males - 1 female
        duststar | she-cat | leader | 36 moons
        cat name | gender | rank | age
      current fresh-kill pile:
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
        total servings: 0
      current herb stock:
        herb name | usage | x0
      family, mates, and crushes
        xxxxx
      allies and enemies:
        clan name | user
      borders:
        north | clan name | user
        east | clan name | user
        south | clan name | user
        west | clan name | user
      [ duststar is granted a deputy. ]
      in your next response, please provide a list of the 6 prey that meadowclan hunts.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MeadowClan | Post Two | Morning Glory

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:16 am

(Sorry, the prey is: rabbits, hares, birds, fish, snakes and hawks)

Morning Glory

Sunset had fallen in a blaze of glory, followed by the pensive night and yet there was no sign of any cat emerging from the haze of vibrant flowers, much to Duststar's dismay. It appeared her first night as leader would have to be spent in solitude, Duststar realized, noting the gaping hole in her heart for the second time since her exile. Wrenkit and Mudkit were young so they'd probably forgotten her by now, mewling piteously along with Willowheart's other kittens with no memory of their mother; if Willowheart had her way, she'd probably tell them that their mother never loved them, that the molly had wrongfully challenged Silverstar.

Curling up in a den that smelt faintly of badger droppings, Duststar stared at the sky as nine stars appeared in a circle. If she lost a life, those stars were to be lost themselves and the starclanners along with them. ''Night Starclan.'' The tabby whispered softly, feeling the lull of sleep tugging at her eyelids.

Morning must've been impatient, for the sun had rose quickly and illuminated a silhouette that sat before the new leader. The stranger was a monolith of fur with whiskers sprouting like weeds around her muzzle. Cloverstar's voice whispered faintly into her ears, something about a promise. Eyes snapped open and Duststar pulled herself up right, meeting this elegant stranger's stony mask.

''I wasn't aware that a star-gifted cat would love watching me sleep.'' Duststar murmured curtly, curling her tail around her paws as the stranger rumbled with good humour. ''You came from the sun-lit lake, correct?'' She further questioned, sensing this giant was no ordinary feline. ''Indeed I did.'' she replied, their voice deep like an oak's; if oaks could talk. ''I'm Boulderwhisker, formerly Boulderstar.'' With a polite dip of the head, Boulderwhisker smiled kindly at Duststar. ''Cloverstar murdered me.''

''W-what?'' Duststar choked, taken aback by this regal honesty. ''Cloverstar killed you? And you're telling me this?'' The stranger appeared unruffled by Duststar's surprise, taking a sudden liking to the mud that'd collected on the pads of her paws. ''How peculiar.'' She murmured, squinting at Boulderwhisker. ''Why did she kill you? And why did she send you?''

Boulderwhisker looked up, took a deep breath and glanced around as though the molly that'd haunted her during her last moments was watching from the darkness that gathered in pools around them. ''I was meant to kill her...'' She murmured. ''It was my fate and for that I was given another chance.'' Boulderwhisker smiled again. ''They killed Cloverstar for me and forced her to bring me here.'' As the last syllables reached Duststar's inquisitive ears, the stony mask fell again on Boulderwhisker's face. ''Come, we must patrol.''

The voice willed Duststar forward.

Duststar and Bouldwhisker patrol
ImageImageImage

Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♛ ] marya d's meadowclan response - [ 002 ]

Postby morrissey » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:16 am

weather:
        newleaf- the season of spring. during newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. there is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. the chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. with all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. there will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. the odds of finding new cats is very high.
      posts until first feed:
      current clan members:
        1 male - 1 female
        duststar | she-cat | leader | 36 moons
        boulderwhisker | tom | deputy | age
      current fresh-kill pile:
        rabbits | x0 | x servings
        fish | x0 | x servings
        hares | x0 | x servings
        birds | x0 | x servings
        snakes | x0 | x servings
        hawks | x0 | x servings
      current herb stock:
        herb name | usage | x0
        xxxxx
      allies and enemies:
        clan name | user
      borders:
        north | clan name | user
        east | clan name | user
        south | clan name | user
        west | clan name | user
      patrol results:
      a group of 3 loners is scented on meadowclan territory. they will attack the camp in 2 mod replies. you will need 4 cats to defeat them.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MeadowClan

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:56 am

(Boulderwhisker is a female!)
(Also short post, pfffft)

Brambles and Briars

The loners were crude types that needed no reason for their aggression and Duststar wanted them off their land as soon as possible. However they were as strong as they were bad-tempered, their claws falling as steadily as rain upon their pelts and the MeadowClanners had to admit defeat. ''Looks like we can't beat Silverstar then.'' Boulderwhisker shook her head solemnly, recalling the tabby's burning desire for revenge against the RainClan leader. ''If we cannot beat a few brutes on our territory.'' The monolith pointed out, turning to glance the scowl that crinkled Duststar's brow.

''We can and we will.'' Duststar promised, tail held high. ''We merely need allies.''

''Of course, of course.'' Boulderwhisker sighed. ''But how can we be sure they know how to fight?''

Duststar ignored her remark, shaking her head softly and walking ever faster. ''We'll train them, but we need to get those loners out before they infest us any longer.'' She sighed. ''And I need your help, Boulderwhisker, more than ever.'' Duststar frowned softly. ''Ever since I was a kitten, I dreamed of being leader but I didn't understand the work it required, so I need your wisdom, Boulderstar.''

At the old name, Boulderwhisker's chest swelled with pride. ''I'm proud to serve you.'' She smile. ''Of course, I'll help.''

They search for cats on another border patrol
ImageImageImage

Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♛ ] marya d's meadowclan response - [ 003 ]

Postby morrissey » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:40 am

weather:
      posts until first feed:
      current clan members:
        0 males - 2 females
        duststar | she-cat | leader | 31 moons
        boulderwhisker | she-cat | deputy | age
        name | gender | rank | age
      current fresh-kill pile:
        hares | x0 | x servings
        birds | x0 | x servings
        fish | x0 | x servings
        snakes | x0 | x servings
        hawks | x0 | x servings
      current herb stock:
        herb name | usage | x0
        xxxxx
      mentors and apprentices:
        name & name | no. training sessions | skills
      allies and enemies:
        clan name | user
      borders:
        north | clan name | user
        east | clan name | user
        south | clan name | user
        west | clan name | user
      patrol results:
      misc. results:
        n/a
      mod notes:
        n/a
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MeadowClan | Post Four | Dandelion Seeds

Postby Dinolil1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:32 am

Dandelion Seeds

Pear was a scrawny thing as delicate and frail as the cotton-heads of dandelions. They barely reached Duststar's shoulder and no doubt would Boulderwhisker be able to swat them aside with one mighty blow of her paws. Despite being a kittypet, Pear had fled and named themselves after the trees that'd grown in their twoleg's garden; pear trees that grew stout and short, bearing little fruit but many little white flowers.

They didn't look like any such capable warrior but there had to be a way they'd survived so long. Sky-blue and forest-green eyes looked earnestly at the two warriors, watching the two mutter to one another. Pear couldn't hear their hushed whispers out of their right ear but out of their left? They could hear every quip, insult and concern the two hushed to one another. ''I can hear you two.'' Pear piped up, curling their cloud-white tail around their cloud-white paws. ''And I told you, I'm Pear and I can survive.''

Boulderwhisker nodded in understanding, facing the tom solemnly. ''I know, Pear, but can you fight?'' The wiry-pelted molly watched them shuffling their paws in the grass and turned back to Duststar. ''I know we should give all cats a chance, but do we really want to risk his life?''

''Their'' Pear corrected.

''Do you really want to risk their life?''

Duststar stared at Pear, remarking that the tom looked as though they belonged to the sky; a cloud that'd drifted away from it's counterparts and now dwelt among the felines, gracing them with grace and a friendly disposition. That was what Duststar got from Pear, a graceful and friendly tom that'd maybe someday come to be her friend. The tabby didn't want to lose that chance. ''I'm making my decision, Boulderwhisker, we can always train them.'' Duststar smiled at Pear, welcoming them into her realm. ''Pear; you may join but on one condition.''

The white tom trembled with excitement and sat up straighter, ears pricked to attention. Pear was willing to abide by Duststar's promises and they recalled their sedentary kittypet life; it never looked more boring. ''Yes, ma'am.'' They murmured, their voice as soft as the whisper of air. ''I'm all ears.''

''You must learn how to fight, and you must take on this name.'' Boulderwhisker interjected, earning a stern look from Duststar. When the white tom nodded mutely, Boulderwhisker continued. ''I'll be your mentor.'' She smiled regally at the young tom. ''And Duststar, their name?''

''Pear, from this day forth, you are Pearcloud.'' Buttercup-yellow eyes shone with pride. ''And Meadowclan welcomes you.'' She strode up to them and touched noses with Pearcloud, whom seemed to squirm under the contact; as eager as a kitten. ''Firstly, we request you patrol along this stretch of river; be friendly to all you meet young Pearcloud, and be sure to be cautious.'' She warned.

Pearcloud goes patrolling
(Boulderwhisker is 53 as of this post and Pearcloud is 29)
ImageImageImage

Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♛ ] marya d's meadowclan response - [ 004 ]

Postby morrissey » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:42 am

weather:
      posts until first feed:
      current clan members:
        1 male - 2 females
        duststar | she-cat | leader | 31 moons
        boulderwhisker | she-cat | deputy | 53 moons
        pearcloud | tom | warrior | 29 moons
        name | gender | rank | age
      current fresh-kill pile:
        hares | x0 | x servings
        birds | x0 | x servings
        fish | x0 | x servings
        snakes | x0 | x servings
        hawks | x0 | x servings
      current herb stock:
        herb name | usage | x0
        xxxxx
      mentors and apprentices:
        name & name | no. training sessions | skills
      allies and enemies:
        clan name | user
      borders:
        north | clan name | user
        east | clan name | user
        south | clan name | user
        west | clan name | user
      patrol results:
      misc. results:
        next mod reply, the loners will attack!
      mod notes:
        make sure you catch some food lol
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MeadowClan | Post Five | Thistles and birch trees

Postby Dinolil1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:47 pm

(I forgot about food, thanks)

Thistles and birch trees

Paws heavy on their back, breath hot in their ear and thistles prickling angrily under their belly, Pearcloud squirmed but to no avail. The loner was stronger, leaner and fiercer than the white kittypet could ever hope to be. ''Why so far from your twoleg?'' The loner snarled, claws as sharp as thorns. ''Did you get lost on your morning promenade down the street?''

Pearcloud didn't know what a 'promenade' was and humiliation burned in both their ears, even their useless one. ''W-what's a promenade?'' They wheezed out, twisting their neck so the loner's silvery face was just visible in the corner of his eye. ''I've never heard of it.'' Pearcloud admitted, listening to the loner's derisive laughter. Apparently 'promenade' was a word that everyone knew.

''A promenade is a walk, beetle-butt.'' The loner explained meanly. ''Did you get lost on that? Moron.''

Pearcloud shook their head, grass staining their chin. ''N-no, I went willingly.'' The white tom protested, pride clambering it's way into their face as though the fact they'd ventured deliberately into the wild was so amazing feat. ''Got bored of kibble, you see.'' They smiled sheepishly at the unimpressed tom, noting the arrogant lift of his head and the birch-bark silver fur that adorned him.

The loner removed his paws from Pearcloud's back, letting the white tom leap gratefully and gracefully to their paws. ''You went willingly, I thought you'd aggravated your twoleg or something and they dumped you aside.'' He admitted. ''You look extremely aggravating to me.'' The loner mused, with a uncaring tilt of his head.

''What's 'aggravating'?'' Pearcloud murmured, bewildered by his use of words. ''Why do you use such fancy words for a loner?''

This stunned the loner and his jaw dropped. ''Aggravating means annoying; and it's not a fancy word!'' He scoffed contemptuously. ''Are you sure your kibble didn't replace your brain?''

''What's your name?'' Pearcloud inquired, ignoring the remark. ''I'm Pearcloud.''

''I'm Birch, please try to say it correctly.'' Birch warned, reminiscing over the misfortunate occasions where someone misplaced the letters of his names and ultimately insulted him. Birch had never recovered from the bullying and humiliation. ''The world is so huge, so many forests, mountains and suchlike.'' He sighed. ''And I managed to meet a moron called Pearcloud.''

Tempted to seek out the mispronunciation, Pearcloud felt their resolve weakening. ''I'm part of Meadowclan.'' They sighed. ''And we need as many cats as possible to help us fight off some loners.'' Pearcloud murmured, hoping that Birch wasn't so arrogant that he'd leave others to suffer. ''You look pretty strong.''

''If you're part of MeadowClan, then of course you need my help!'' Birch crowed loudly. ''And strong? Pearcloud, I am strong.''

Back at camp, Birch had been renamed Birchclaw in honour of his fighting skills; if they were really as impressive as Birchclaw had said so many times. ''He's a proud warrior.'' whispered Boulderwhisker. ''We need to keep an eye on him, lest his pride leads to a fall and takes MeadowClan along with it.'' The long-furred molly had been verbally abused by Birchclaw the first time they'd met, he'd thought Boulderwhisker a tom and had made several comments regarding her boyish physique. ''He'll make lots of enemies.''

Duststar nodded in agreement, watching Birchclaw ordering about Pearcloud and sighing loudly. ''I wish I wasn't so desperate but here we are...'' She flashed a sideways glance at Boulderwhisker. ''Want to hunt while these two bond?'' She grinned at the former leader.

''Of course.''

''Very well.''

Birchclaw is 30 moons.
Boulderwhisker and Duststar go hunting
ImageImageImage

Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery