Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lilith Reaper

Postby LadyChinaAru » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:55 pm

Name: Lilith Reaper
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality/History:
Lilith is one babu who is diffidently Different, she can see and talk to spirits but comes from a rather normal childhood if you call living next to a graveyard normal but other than that she dose have a loving family. She' often seen crying or weeping, this is because hearing and seeing all of these spirits takes a tole on her and she tires everything to help them but sometimes to no avail. Even her family and friends call her strange and creepy but it doesn't other her one bit, some even claim she is a Phantom but those are just silly rumors.. She finds the strange, creepy and unexplained things fascinating and is obsessed with it though it dose often alienate her from others but she doesn't' mind cause she dose have a few close babu. She also loves Halloween though not internally for the fun costumes and sweet treats though she dose enjoy them, she finds it the best time for her to talk to the dead and will go to graveyard at midnight to talk to them instead of go trick or treating unless there's a reason for her going out to do so. Though she will bring candy and toys to the spirits of kits and sing songs and nursery rhythms to them though it may sound a tad bit eerie if you happen to be near by..
Lilith has 2 pets, a pet bat names Grimm and a Boba buddy names Nightmare she got both of them recently this Halloween and she loves them dearly as they make her feel a little less lonely..
The Paranormal/Cryptology, Halloween, Telling Ghost stories/Dark fairy tails, Horror movies, Poetry
Dislikes:
Extremely cheery/hyper babu's, Bright colors, Happy endings in stories, Being unable to help spirits feel better, Birds
Friends:
Nana Blaine (Aquatints with/meet through her kits)
Jinhai (Aquatints with/meet through his kits)
Rosanna Lee Blaine (Friends)
Gen (Dislikes cause of his flirty nature)
Anna Blaine (Aquatints with/meet through Aoi/maybe love rivals?)
Aoi Berri (Friends/talks to occasionally also has small crush on)
Tia Grey (Antiquated with)
Moka Reed (Meet though Cara/Dislikes for being too Lively in her eyes but puts up with her for Cara)
Lector Noir (Huge fan of his work, goes to many of his book openings/signings)
Cara Melanie Cocoa Nori (Friends)
Mew (Good friends with)
Aero (Aquatints with but don't get along)
Kristopher/Chris(Aquatints but kinda don't get along)
Ghera (Friends, goes to her when her pets are ill/hurt)
Hisashi (Best Friends)
Bendy (Friends, finds him very sweet)
Edgar (Friends)
Family: N/a
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery