Artist Nightcrawler. [gallery]
Time spent 37 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chev

Postby Nightcrawler. » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:04 pm

Male-pansexual

Chev is the police commissioner, set on helping others and bringing justice to his city. He was just a normal cop once, though his co-workers made fun of him. He was "too pretty" to be in this line of business. He was strong, but everyone dismissed him. Nobody thought he would succeed in finishing his first case, but he brought in his bad guy in less than 24 hours. The other cops were shocked, and the chief was impressed. After a few months of cases, he was trusted by his fellow cops and rookies looked up to him. After a couple of years, he became chief and helped clean up the streets. He helped the homeless, and set a good example. Everyone liked him, and he would always stay true to his morals. A few more years pass, and hes the new commissioner, though, he's dealing with criminals the city has never seen before. During this uprise of villainy, Chev witnessed a masked vigilante taking on these new perps. He knows that vigilantes aren't allowed in the city, but he felt like he could trust him. One day, they were able to speak to each other. Chev now completely trusts this hero, and is protecting him from his own cops. His cops still trust him, and are now starting to trust this new hero. They are now very close, and they both help defend the city streets.

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me