Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by muffy

by muffy

HALLOWEEN <3 Khimaira Fresians-#2552

Postby muffy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:19 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Red Taffy Manchado Dominant White
Genetics: Ee/Aa/Ww+Manchado
Breeding Info:
Black Paint and Barbwire are items and do not pass to foals
Manchado passes 20%

Its Friday the 13th MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA lols this guy is going to be a special adopt and I hope he is not too gory for you guys. The halter is pre made and you may not change it (sorry). This boyo will have a "blood brother" coming soon these boys are not related but have formed a pact with each other to be brothers for life. To win him please show me a picture of your favorite Halloween movie and tell me how these brothers formed their pact!

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Picture:[/b]
[b]How they formed their brotherhood:[/b]

End Date:
10/31
Editing and prettying up is allowed but not required
Last edited by muffy on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HALLOWEEN <3 Khimaira Fresians-#2552

Postby MelMellyMel » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:38 am

Owner: MelMellyMel
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Picture: *the Addams family or nightmare before Christmas*
How they formed their brotherhood:

marking! *o*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:42 pm

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: Lurker In The Shadows
Barn Name: Lurker
Picture: https://da4pli3l5vc0d.cloudfront.net/ed ... 1ea6e78dec
How they formed their brotherhood: Lurker and his "brother" have always known each other there mothers used to be best friends and they grew up in the same paddock even thought they where never really good friends but knew each other well. When they where first weaned they stayed in the same paddock once again. And when they first went for training they once again stayed together sense they where the only 3 year olds at the barn. So they got to know each other pretty well and formed a close bond. They only thing they ever fought over was mare's especially this one mare known as A Blood Moon Night but most people just called her red ( viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3555782) She was the only mare they ever fought seriously over. Well one day they where prancing alone the fence trying to get her to notice them. But Lurker got to close to the barbed wire fence and got all tangled up in it cutting him self in multiple places and he was scared so he was thrashing about in terror making it a lot worst. But Hunter keep him calm and ran for help but unfortunately they could not get all the blood off so it permanently stained him eventually fading to a deep black and they could not get all the barbed wire off so now he has a barbed wire halter and a couple strands around his Flank. Ever sense that day hunter and lurker have always been together they even formed there own brotherhood as they called it mixing there blood together so that they will forever be blood brothers although they still fight over the same mare.
Last edited by Spirit23Wolf on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Owner: Marsh
Show Name:
Barn Name:

wip! really going to try and finish this!!
Last edited by Marsh on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esforza » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:14 am

Wip
Owner:
Esforza
Show Name:
Angel Of Death
Barn Name:
Satan
Picture:
Last edited by Esforza on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:48 am

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:17 am

ImageImage
Owner: Cowgirls Don't Cry
Show Name: Superstition
Barn Name: Friday
Picture: Spooky Buddies Yes I am a five year old at heart
How they formed their brotherhood: Friday was just a young, ornery colt without a care in the world when he met what he refers to as his "brother". Although on his own, he would buck and play and run, he was actually quite shy around others. Most of his early days were filled with playing by himself, or resting under the shade of an old Live Oak tree. However, when he was about four months old, a new colt was introduced into the foal paddock. He was a young orphaned foal, and was given to a mare that had lost her foal. When the colt arrived, he had several problems. He was extremely shy and skittish, and he was also mute. The other colts would try to get him to talk and open up, but with no luck. Then, Friday tried. On his first try, the colt preceded to kick at him until Friday left him alone. However, Friday was never known to be a quitter, and he tried every day to be friends with the colt. It was hard at first, with Friday being very shy and the colt being mute. But, after many tries and countless kicks and bites, he finally got the new colt to talk. It is not known why he opened up so quickly to Friday. Perhaps it was Friday's quiet personality and aura, or maybe because he saw how hard Friday was trying. But, after that first day, they were inseparable. Friday learned that the colt's name was Boo, and he came from a small farm just a little ways from Friday's barn. When they were weaned, they were placed in the same paddocks, and when they were moved into the barns, their stalls were right across from each other. Their days were spent grazing together, or showing off in front of the fillies. They created a secret "call"; a long whinny that ended on a high note. They knew they'd be best friends forever.

One rainy and stormy night, while they were turned out in a pasture with two other horses, Friday and Boo were waiting the storm out in the run-in shed. That's when a bright bolt of lightning tore through the sky, striking a tree and setting it and the surrounding grass on fire. The fire ripped through the pasture, threatening to burn down the barns and other pastures. That's when Friday and Storm sprung into action. They knew they had to get the other horses away from the fire and to safety. The let out long, shrill whinnys, hoping to alert any humans, but with no luck. The other horses retreated to the corner of the pasture, away from the fire, while Friday and Boo worked to save the other horses. However, while Friday was trying to escape the fire, he fell into a barbed wire fence and was tangled up in it. Luckily, he wasn't injured too badly, but he was stuck. Storm immediately stopped what he was doing, and cantered over to where his best friend was. As much as Boo tried to free him, he had no luck. Friday urged Storm to get the remaining horses to safety, and he reluctantly agreed, promising to come right back when he was finished. Friday watched Boo canter away, and that's when Friday blacked out.

When he woke up, the next morning, he wasn't sure where he was. Panic began to fill him, and he let out the secret call. His heart began to sink when he heard no answer. And then, sounding as if it was from far away, he heard the call again. It was Boo, who was on the other end of the barn. Friday tried to get up, but with no avail. And that's when a human came in. As it turns out, no horses were harmed in the blaze thanks to the two brave stallions. Friday had some pretty deep cuts from the barbed wire, and Boo had a few burns, but other than that, they were both okay. When Friday and Boo had recovered enough, they were moved back into the barn, right across from each other. According to the vet, Boo had stayed awake all night, pacing, worrying about his friend. From that very moment on, they knew that they weren't just best friends, but they were family to each other. They were brothers.
Last edited by astrophile. on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:21 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: The Blood Cold River Runs Red
Barn Name: Grendel
Picture: The ever classic Dracula
How they formed their brotherhood: WIP

Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:50 am

LENGTHY POST AHEAD KIDS WATCH OUT

Owner: endless fall.
      Show Name: Bound By Blood
      Barn Name: Midas
      Picture: Hocus Pocus c; (ngl the cat is my fav character)
        Background knowledge: Alright I'm taking a little artistic liberty here to make things work, bare with me pls, taking into account the age these beauts are, and for writing purposes saying that the current year is 2016 (artist liberty here), Boo would of been born in 1916, while the age I gave Midas would have him be born in 1912. These years are important due to the fact that WWI began in 1914 and ended in 1918. Thus giving me the setting c; (also this is kinda like War Horse, so if you haven't seen that movie, watch it noooow)
      -
      Midas hadn't seen much in his short life, but he had seen many different men, each different than the last, but each looking the same. Only a yearling in age, his current owner was an aged and weathered man, one with a little girl that would sneak Midas some of the carrots from the garden.

(let's call him Midas! the little girl had squealed. Midas? her father asked. Yes, dad! 'Cause everything he'll touch'll turn to gold!)

I have no other option, the wizened old man now said softly to Midas, a gentle hand on his flank as they walked. Mary doesn't know that I'm doing this, but the crops aren't doing it this year, no matter how hard you've worked old boy. Midas nickered softly, and the old man smiled gently, giving him one more comforting pat before continuing on.

That had been the last Midas had seen of that weathered human, the last he'd seen of the little girl that had seemed to grow smaller and weaker each time she came to give him a carrot. That was the last Midas was actually called Midas (everything he'll touch'll turn to gold). Now - now his name was Jim, plain but reliable Jim, but Midas he would still call himself. Jim was the name that sounded before the crack of the whip did, the name that had Midas pulling the wagon of large and intimidating metal, mud compressing beneath his hooves as humans pushed behind. Jim was a name he did not like. A name that was either yelled at him, or whispered gently as a weak and scared boy took of his harness. Jim was not who he was; here he did not feel like everything was gold, here the sound of yelling and the smell of smoke were an everyday thing.

Midas was only two, but the whip marks made him seem ten.

Now he had no name, 'animal' is what they called him, but more often than not they said nothing and simply pulled. Jerk his reins harshly enough, and a wheeze would soon follow. Don't move fast enough and gunshots would follow. Midas use to be scared of the gleaming metal hanging from humans waist or slung around their shoulders - he lost that fear the minute he saw another horse who called himself Cal pass due to one.

A possible out, Midas stored it away for use later.

Midas reared, and a muffled curse from the man riding him sounded as Midas himself stumbled and fell to the ground, followed by more cursing from the same man. Up you stupid animal! the man growled, the cold metal of the same weapons Midas use to once pull poking into his flank, making him jerk as he tried to lift himself from the muddied and grassy ground. Hands jerked on his reigns, urging him on further. Come on you brute! I ain't got time for this! the man continued to growl, Midas tried, he did, but for once laying down seemed the better option. His stomach wished for a carrot. He heard a click, and the same cold metal was now against his head. To hell with ya then. Midas didn't know what hell was. A sudden grunt sounded from the man though, and the cold press of metal was gone, If you even think about putting one shell in that horse, I'll end you myself.

Midas never knew how calming a hand rubbing gently against his neck could feel.

Sergeant was the humans name, or that was what other humans called the man that saved Midas. Sergeant was different, not in how he looked, but different in his relationship with Midas. He asked the same of Midas, and in return Sergeant gave Midas just as much. Sergeant called Midas 'Shell', and Sergeant would always get this little smirk, like he had said something funny. Shell was a name Midas did not mind, and Shell took on that name for himself, he felt golden with the name Shell. Quick and fast, but dependable. Sergeant had told Shell as he softly patted his muzzle one day at camp. Shell only pushed his muzzle further into Sergeants hand, a small smile formed on the mans face, Shell liked it. I trust you to get me out of this, Sergeant whispered quietly one early morning to Shell, tightening his saddle and securing his bridle with gentle but sure hands. Sergeant lifted himself easily onto Shell's back, and gently guided him away from camp.

Shell was three that day he galloped in with Sergeant on his back. Shell soon became Midas once more when he no longer felt Sergeants reassuring weight on top of him. The name Shell died as quickly as the man that made Midas feel safe did. (Everything he'll touch'll turn to gold. Midas didn't agree).

No Man's Land they called it, Midas even heard some men call it Dead Man's Land. Both fitting names he thought, since no one ever stepped foot in it, and any who did never really came out. The men around him were often quiet, waiting and watching, Midas was the same. Still three, the majority of his white coat brown and dried. The trenches they stood in were muddy and wet, his hooves caked with mud, their boots the same. No one called him anything, only 'good boy' and so on. Midas didn't mind, he didn't want anymore names anyway. There was hardly any movement from the men around him, and every time Midas went into the dreaded dead land between them with a soldier on his back, he'd always come out alone. Midas was four when he finally became numb to the barbed wire strewn about the deserted zone, yes it left it's marks, but Midas finally realized that it was nothing compared to the things he had seen, heard, smelled. Barbed wire was far friendly than many men he had seen, heard, and smelled.

The weight on Midas back was gone again, gone like the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that. Gone, gone, gone. Casualties, he'd often hear someone say after seeing him return by himself. The sound of canon fire, fire's crackling around in the dark night, Midas quickly moved on, until he heard a pained neigh, and help... anyone. His mind quickly jotted it down as another human that had fallen off their shot horse, but the same neigh sounded again, and Midas stopped. Stillness got one killed, Midas had learned that early on (stored it away for later use), but the neigh sounded again. A call for help, No Man's Land was death, but everything still had a chance to survive. Midas quickly moved towards the sound, the sight greeting him one he had seen before, but long after the other was beyond saving. A horse, trapped and tangled in the barbed wire. The barbed wire was doing it's job, getting tangled and tighter as the horse ensnared in it continued to move and try to free themselves. Midas had experience, he knew barbed wire and how it worked, this horse didn't. More canon fire in the distance.

Midas was five when he got the horse who called himself Boo out of that barbed wire, both scratched, Boo bleeding more than was considered safe, but both out of No Man's Land. Both alive with their blood mixed together on each other's coats.

Boo became constant. What he didn't know, Midas taught. It was equal parts give and take, and when Midas found himself quieter than usual, Boo was there to snap reality back. Midas was six when he found himself being led away from the mud, Boo close behind and never far. The humans soon become aware that where ever one went, they other needed to go too. Buddies these two are, they would say when asked. Must be brothers, others would suggest. Boo never said that he liked the idea of them being brothers, but Midas could read it in the way the young stallion puffed his chest and held his head high each time a human said it. Midas never disagreed with the idea either, he let the idea continue to grow in Boo's mind; the idea that they were brothers, not by blood, but by the experiences they both shared. Midas looked out for Boo, and Boo looked out for him.

Aren't we kinda' like.. well.. blood brothers? Boo asked one day. Blood brothers? Midas had parroted. Well.. yeah, you remember the day we met, of course Midas did, they both do, and.. just.. well you know. Boo didn't have to say anything else, Midas knew, it felt like he could still feel his and Boo's blood, along with the mud, on his coat. Just like how they both knew that it wasn't easy for either of them to talk about their time together during the war, or the time before. Blood brothers, not because they were actual brothers, but because they had both seen, spilled, and shared, not just experiences, but blood too.

I suppose so, Midas hummed in agreement.
Last edited by neamrel on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:01 pm

Owner: tulips4me
Show Name: Trapped in my Mind
Barn Name: Trap
Picture: Image
How they formed their brotherhood: WIP

(I'll finish this once I see the other brother so I can get some inspiration)
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me