11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Myriad Readoption - personality {winner}

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:33 am

crepuscular. wrote:
        username// crepuscular.
        name// valentia
        gender// female
        personality// valentia is an... interesting character, to say in the least. her cutting wit and monotonous tone is quite entertaining, especially when her humorous jokes are delivered. don't expect her to laugh with you, though.
        see, valentia is a master of puppets; the puppet motif being her outer expressions. her inner feelings are rapid and fleeting, vicious and daunting; a storm is within the puppet master. however, the show must always go on! valentia, with years of training herself, has created the perfect façade - anyone and everyone is fooled into believing she is boring, sad, even. she refuses herself any more, any less. the kalon believes herself as too unpredictable for others; the last thing she wants is for another to be hurt from a burst of emotions. valentia always puts others first like that. her outer colours match her inner colours, but the mask between the two severs the connection, as well as the thread to her past.

winner!
bred 1 time
Grown by high noon
Parents: Sakura and Ruby

Art
by me !
Last edited by Guest on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:44 am, edited 6 times in total.

Re: Myriad Readoption - personality {open}

Postby waffle02 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:12 am

Username: waffle02
Name: Magnolia
Personality:
Being raised in a small town in the state of Georgia, Magnolia learned to be as sweet as honey. She was raised with proper manners and knew her way around with impressing those around her. However, Magnolia was never the best at it. She was known as the Sweetest Thorn by most everyone in her town. This was due to her terrible stubborn streak and sharp tongue. Magnolia had a limit that many called the Threshold of Patience. Magnolia will be a calm and collected sweetheart with the smile of an angel until that threshold is passed, then you are in for it. Her smile turns wry and she will use her "Southern Charm" to try and make you realize how much of an idiot you really are, and believe me you will sure feel like one when she is done with you. Magnolia hates having the reputation of a sharp tongued lady, but she has a small tolerance for idiots and disrespectful people. As long as you keep your comments to yourself and act as a civilized person, then Magnolia will gladly grace you with her presence, just watch out.
(191 words)
Last edited by waffle02 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:16 am

Res

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:25 am

Username: .Ginger.
Name: Mira
Gender(optional): Female
Personality: Mira is a shy, but caring kalon. She's always chashing her dreams and remembers to never give up on them! Mira loves the outdoors and believes that she is one, divine with nature. As well as this, Mira loves to paimt with watercolor!
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pees » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:27 am

Mark
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby souldier » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:32 am

Username:
Name:
Gender(optional):
Personality: 200 words max

res
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxMy kalons

x Best friend
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

souldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:21 am

Username: Coco Bunny
Name: Clem
Personality: Clem is bouncy, bright and free as a bird! She hates being held down by restrictions, and prefers to do things at her own pace. She's quite sensitive, taking what others say to heart and often letting it bring her down. She relies on her friends to pick her up out of this moods and help her get back to the way she usually is, and her friends depend on her to be the comic relief. She's just that, a comic. She wants to be a comedian, as she loves making jokes to make people laugh, however she does not understand that some people may not take jokes the same way as she does. This gets her into trouble a lot.
[121/200]
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:28 am

Username: Dragoncat08
Name: Buttercup
Personality:
Buttercup is a very silly and clumsy. She trips over air sometimes but she gets back up and laughs about it. She follows the rules yet she makes jokes how rules aren't fun. She loves to run around and jump in the leaves although she prefers swimming! You can always find her near water or buried in the leaves! Her favorite thing to do is hide in the leaves then jump out and scare her friends. She always ends up tripping when she runs though so she cant take her pranks to a chasing level.
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:31 am

username// crepuscular.
        name// valentia
        gender// female
        personality// valentia is an... interesting character, to say in the least. her cutting wit and monotonous tone is quite entertaining, especially when her humorous jokes are delivered. don't expect her to laugh with you, though.
        see, valentia is a master of puppets; the puppet motif being her outer expressions. her inner feelings are rapid and fleeting, vicious and daunting; a storm is within the puppet master. however, the show must always go on! valentia, with years of training herself, has created the perfect façade - anyone and everyone is fooled into believing she is boring, sad, even. she refuses herself any more, any less. the kalon believes herself as too unpredictable for others; the last thing she wants is for another to be hurt from a burst of emotions. valentia always puts others first like that. her outer colours match her inner colours, but the mask between the two severs the connection, as well as the thread to her past.
Last edited by cherubim on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heart shaped box » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:25 am

Username: cactus;
    Name: adele
    Personality: adele is warm-hearted and friendly, although her shyness overshadows this. she has a hard time communicating and feels nervous in social situations, so if she makes a friend then she’ll usually be the listener or the follower in the relationship. adele is sensitive, which makes her attuned to others’ emotions, but she is also easily hurt and therefore takes a long time to make herself vulnerable. one could call her a crybaby, although she is less whiny and more overly-emotional. very much a philosophical, questioning person, adele likes to contemplate life and come up with strange theories about everyday things. she is an abstract thinker, so despite her vivid imagination she has a hard time articulating what she means through words. adele actually likes to represent her thoughts through art, but she’s reluctant to share her art with people out of fear that it isn’t worthy. she has a bit of a low self-esteem, but is striving to raise it, trying to extend her compassion for others to herself. overall, adele is a gentle, quiet observer of life, taking it all in with wonder. (184 words)
...............................................Image
hi i'm kate
my kalons
heart shaped box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me