Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Infinity Readoption - history {winner}

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:33 am

Coco Bunny wrote:Username: Coco Bunny
Name: Jack
Backstory:
He's lived multiple lives and has been cursed to until he meets someone who literally changes his life - he has no clue as to who it is

The first time Jack died, he didn't count on opening his eyes and seeing the world from a babies' perspective. He thought this was some twisted form of the afterlife, to repay all the bad things he did in life. Only as he grew older, and learnt about the legends this culture had, did he begin to understand.
He didn't fully understand until the fourth reincarnation when he was approached by a strange, shadowed creature. There, he was told all about how he was the kalon from the legend - cursed to die and be reborn with the stars in the sky until the one who would change his life forever appeared. But, before he could ask any more questions, the figure disappeared and was never seen again.

This is the basic idea, I tried to write it down like a story herebut you don't need to read it? It just elaborates a little bit on points I didn't mention here.

bred 0 times

Grown by KonanDimir
Kit Reference (top kit)
Parents: Sakura and Ruby

Art
by me

By Rainbow Noivern

By ✨Moon✨

by me
Last edited by Guest on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:43 am, edited 6 times in total.

Re: Infinity Readoption - history {open}

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:47 am

Mark!
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Killers Royalty

Postby Catskitten » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:06 am

congrats
Last edited by Catskitten on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:24 am, edited 13 times in total.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:16 am

Res

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:29 am

Username: .Ginger.
Name: Trevynn
Gender(optional): Male
Backstory: Trevynn is a former gymnast who used to compete in the Olympics. Last year, he broke his back leg and had to go through surgery, causing him to not be able to continue his passion. Nowadays, he teaches ypund kits about gymnastics and helps inspire stars in yhe making ❤
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pees » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:31 am

Username: Piqeon
Name: Baxter
Gender(optional): Male
Backstory:
-Full time Buttler, has been at the job for so long
he has grown incredibly angsty about it, so much
to the point that he now serves sandwiches with
the crust still on.

It's a bit sad that your leaving the community, your kalons are really nice :)
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:21 am

Username: Coco Bunny
Name: Jack
Backstory:
He's lived multiple lives and has been cursed to until he meets someone who literally changes his life - he has no clue as to who it is

The first time Jack died, he didn't count on opening his eyes and seeing the world from a babies' perspective. He thought this was some twisted form of the afterlife, to repay all the bad things he did in life. Only as he grew older, and learnt about the legends this culture had, did he begin to understand.
He didn't fully understand until the fourth reincarnation when he was approached by a strange, shadowed creature. There, he was told all about how he was the kalon from the legend - cursed to die and be reborn with the stars in the sky until the one who would change his life forever appeared. But, before he could ask any more questions, the figure disappeared and was never seen again.

This is the basic idea, I tried to write it down like a story herebut you don't need to read it? It just elaborates a little bit on points I didn't mention here.
Last edited by Coco Bunny on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:14 am

Username: ThatPinkThing
Name: Percy Nico Dahl
Backstory: Born to a lower class family, Percy's parents weren't around much because they worked a lot to support their family. Percy learned to be responsible at a young age, taking care of himself (as an only child*) and keeping the apartment nice. As soon as he was old enough, he started mowing lawns and walking dogs and babysitting when possible to earn money. He bought a few things, but mostly saved to be able to go to university, get a good job, and be able to take care of his parents.

While at university, he discovered that he's a really good director and leader. He got together with some friends and started a YouTube channel making skits and commentary videos, but he himself was always behind the scenes.

He finished getting his degree in business, but then continued to make videos, because he had really developed a passion for creating things. A few years down the road, with leadership experience under his belt, he was asked to direct a low budget but unique movie. The pay wasn't what he was making working in business, but it would be his new full-time gig, and if he did a good job, he could get noticed and asked to do bigger projects...!

He took a chance, leapt aboard the small film team with a drive to succeed, and this is where he's at now!

*if Jenny's owner would still like them to be related, even with a new canon, I can easily change this!
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:54 pm

USERNAME: pangurbanka
NAME: Castor

BACKSTORY:
Born in the first breath of Universe, celestial beings were
created to paint the universe's sky with all the colors. Cas
tor performed his role well, sliding on the canvas of the U
niverse, filling it with scatterings of stars. The more new
forms of life appeared, the more often Castor looked with
interest at the strange creatures inhabiting different plan
ets. They filled the universe, countless of their primitive e
yes gazed up and beheld Castor's work with wonder and br
eathless pondering. Flattered by this audience, he became
fascinated by rapidly developing civilizations that were bui
lding a philosophies based on the stars he created. Wanting
a deeper connection with the creatures that interested hi
m, Castor decided to renounce his stellar origin and desce
nded to Earth in the form of a purple comet that lit up the
sky with all shades of pink. His new, small physical form wa
s nothing and could not hold his former powers, but he wa
s happy that he found himself in a place where he had long
dreamed to live. Cosmic wonders swirled and twinkled thro
ughout his new kalon body, and a pink constellation shone
brightly on the tail. He was shocked at how many wonderfu
l little things of this world he had missed, however, he has
infinity and more to learn everything.

divider credit
      carpe • discord @notcarpe
      any pronouns • entj • lie • seer of doom
      aquarius sun • gemini moon • scorpio rising
      my kalons | userpic by me
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:07 am

shibeboi//AJ "Ajax"//Male
~
The harsh wind ruffled his ragged fur, sending the stray hairs flying. There was a dog barking in the distance, a threatening bark. The horrid smell of trash was in the air. The ground was hard and cold.

He awoke.

His eyes adjusted to the blinding light of the outside world, and he got a view of where he was. An alley, with trash bins everywhere.

He had no memory prior to this. No idea how he got here, who he was before this. He looked down at his paws. He was still young.

He attempted to stand, and finally did after a few tries. His knees were weak, and obviously had not been used for quite some time. He stretched, and saw a letter. It was located under where he was sitting. He opened it, and read it.
~
Dear Ajax,
You probably don't know who I am anymore, and will never know. That's good, it was too dangerous for you to know anyways.

I can't tell you about yourself, that is also too risky.

I'm sorry we had to leave you in a position like this. It's for the best.

Stay safe,

~A

~
Ajax read it and reread it over and over again. Trying to find a secret message hidden in the letter. He eventually gave up, and started walking. He didn't know where he was going, but he needed to use his legs.

He decided that Ajax didn't suit him as a name. He didn't like the way it sounded. He was trying to find a different name that suited him better, and he did. AJ. That's what he would go by.

AJ tried to feel sad. Sad that he had nobody to go to.

Nothing.

It was strange. He felt to sadness, no longing for his previous family.

He wandered on, hoping to find a stray bottle of water, or a half eaten cheeseburger.

Even though AJ didn't miss his previous family, he wondered what he would do next. He wouldn't survive out in the cold streets, scrounging for food and drinkable water. Without a warm place to go, without someone to talk to.

AJ found a bench and sat down, thinking. He saw a stack of old newspapers and made a makeshift blanket out of them to shelter him from the cold.

What do I do?

An older Kalon came to sit next to him. He had a big jacket on, with the hood up. He turned to AJ, and they stared at each other for a few minutes. He then spoke in a weirdly smooth voice.

"Are you cold, child?" He sounded sincere, calm, caring. AJ stood there for a while, and then proceeded to answer, using his voice for the first time in his conscious memory.

"Y-yes. I don't remember... anything." He admitted to the stranger. He felt like he could talk to this old Kal, to spill all of his secrets. The old kal took his jacket off and wrapped it around AJ, and them took something out of his shirt pocket. A cookie. He gave it to AJ.

"There you go child. Stay warm." And he walked off, without letting AJ say goodbye.

AJ slept on that bench, feeling warm and comfy in the jacket.

The next morning, AJ wondered around for something to eat, while staying close to the bench. He wanted to see if the stranger would come back.

He looked through a few trash bins, on of which was a restaurant's. He rounded up a makeshift breakfast consisting of old mushy bananas, watermelon with a bit of the fruit still in the green part and a half eaten but otherwise perfect breakfast burrito.

After, he returned to his bench and was thinking about who he was.

Up until now, AJ didn't have a set personality or traits. He just, was. Maybe, once he found a home, he would. But not now.

Later in the day, the stranger came back. He was wearing a fresh jacket. He talked to AJ for a little bit, and then left. It continued for a few days like that. Breakfast, bench, stranger, sleep.

Then one day, while they were talking, the stranger said this.

"Child, I know so little about you. You must remember your name?" AJ thought about not telling him, about lying. But the stranger seemed so sincere.

"Aja-No, AJ." He said, stuttering a bit. Then the stranger asked another question.

"Well, AJ, I'm Max. Do you remember your family?" AJ felt a little, embarrassed. He didn't, and didn't feel bad about it. But he once again decided against lying to Max.

"No, and I don't miss them." He said, plain and clear. Max seemed to ponder this for a minute, and then got up and left without a word. AJ was confused, as Max always said a farewell of some sort.

Maybe he thinks I'm strange because I don't miss my family

A few hours passed, and the sun was setting. It was a particularly chilly night, one that AJ's jacket wouldn't protect him from.

Out of nowhere, Max came. He didn't sit, he stood over AJ. AJ was very confused, why did Max come back? He never did this.

"M-Max. Why did you come b-back?" AJ asked, his teeth chittering in the cold.

"Well child, I thought that it's been long enough that you've been without a home. Maybe your parents are still looking, maybe not. But I'd be happy to keep you for the time being." Max did something AJ hasn't even seen him do: smile. A warm, caring, almost fatherly smile. AJ got up, feeling extremely grateful.

"O-okay." He got up, and followed Max. He should be scared. He should be nervous about going to a stranger's house.

But he wasn't. He, for some reason, trusted Max to the fullest extent.

And so he stayed with Max, for his parents never came. Nobody ever came. But Max gladly raised him. And AJ was happy, because he had a family.
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me