Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

heather

Postby trans » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:05 am

┌──────────────────────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────────────────────┘

user. trans xname. heather gray
gender. female xsexuality. lesbian

heather's favorite part of autumn is readying the pumpkin patch she works at and setting up the hay rides. she works for a middle-aged couple and their extensive family, and every year the family hosts a multitude of autumn/halloween festivities for both young and old to enjoy. she remembers going as a kid, picking out the perfect pumpkin to carve with her parents, picking apples off the trees to make pie with later, and stuffing her face with funnel cake and hot cocoa or apple cider donuts and warm tea. that's why she decided to work there, and why she enjoys it so much; the memories she's made here and the memories other's now get to make because of this whole little festival are worth every minute spent. heather is mostly in charge of working the hay rides, taking couples or groups of people on rides around the farm and festivities, and occasionally jumps over to the pumpkin patch to help younger kalons and their families pick the perfect pumpkin. the smiles on their faces, the joy of seeing generations of families coming to the patch to pick out pumpkins, the warm feeling in the air, the light breeze and the smell of typical autumn foods and holiday treats drifting through the farm; it's something heather wouldnt give up for the world.

personality: heather is a dreamer. she dreams during the day and dreams during the night and in the in-betweens she wonders where her next dream will take her. she thinks big and dreams bigger and her heart, some say, is truly made of gold. she's the calm before the storm and a grounding force for those who need it, and there's scarce a dull moment when she's around. she takes great pride in knowing she can help other people, but knows better than to gloat about it or flaunt it around. her dreams are of things unlike this world and places far, far away, worlds that no one else will ever see nor could possibly imagine except for herself, and she finds herself often getting lost in her own head. she jokingly says she wants to one day see the nebula that tastes like raspberries and smells like rum, eager to know if that's what it actually tastes/smells like, though some part of her really does want to see it for herself. she doesnt think so, but she's actually very intelligent, and has an uncannily accurate intuition. she is also very perceptive to the needs of others, and can often tell how others are feelings (though there have been plenty of times where she's been wrong). she likes taking long walks at night and losing herself in her thoughts under the moonlight. she loves to explore and adventure, and most of the time just goes where her feet take her, absorbed in all there is to see and all that will still be left even when she's gone. for now, she just wants to enjoy as much as she can with the time she has, spending every waking moment living her life to the fullest and doing what she loves. heather is very passionate about baking; she's always had an interest in it, and as she grew more mature and wise, she had all the more opportunities to pursue her dreams. she can often be found experimenting with baking in her own home, hoping to be good enough some day to own her own bakery and create her sweet treats for everyone to enjoy. it's her biggest dream to be able to do something she loves as a job, and since she's always been a very romantic individual, she's idolized the idea of owning her own bakery and earning a living that way.

tiny info bites:
- can name most kinds of pumpkins off the top of her head
- very romantic, will want to hold ur hand a lot hahA,,
- thinks about marriage a lot (but she's rlly embarrassed by it ;'<)
- Mary Janes Are the Best Shoes Ever And If You Disagree We Cant Be Friends
- a tea drinker and addict, though pumpkin spice lattes are a close second
- loves giving flowers to give to people and telling them what they mean
- long/pleated skirts and cute/aesthetic tights are Faves(tm)
- doesnt go anywhere without her purse, which has everything she needs in it
- basically a hipster but also not ? :thinking:

they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes