Artist LN37 [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#4) foxy mage

Postby LN37 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:54 am

animals are hard to draw lol

Notes;
- Based on this video (Warning: animal death and natural selection)
- Winner may change colors/background
- transparent
- The coat isn't always off like that, I just drew it like that to show what's underneath

Write/draw/whatever relating to this adopt to win
I guess it's like an impress/surprise me?
no word limit
ends October 8th, 5pm pst

Winner is Nanorat
Last edited by LN37 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_______だち
______adopts
_CS characters
___deviantart

___(´• ω •`) ♡
LN37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #4) foxy mage

Postby emporio! » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Mark UwU
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyoovi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:56 pm

reserved with the name Regreas
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chimique, » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:48 pm

res
        - male witch
        - really strong scottish accent. sean connery levels.
        - i'll put a list of the spells he's learnt?
        - his familiar is the duck you see.
        - he can see auras due to the gem on his necklace.
        - loves to knit
        - coffee addict
        - has a stutter
        - asthmatic
        - he's a mess, his workspace is a mess, everything is a mess.
        - bilingual- english and Russian. was born in Russia.
        - for some reason his go-to snack and comfort food is pomegranate.
        - modern witch. blogs about deals/food in restaurants he visits in his travel around the world.

spells!
        - telescopic vision. requires frog eyeballs, snail shells and orange juice. He often uses this for spotting wild animals.
        - minor transportation. Requires goats cheese, deer liver, and that DIY slime. He uses this to teleport himself inside a bus/log truck/animal transportation truck to get places.
Last edited by chimique, on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
chimique,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:17 am

res res res !!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:32 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ L A N C E ♛ W E B E R ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name: Lance Weber

siblings: Jay Weber
parents: Dean and Wilfer Weber
relatives: Ealine Ries, Eliot Ries and Vakal Ries (all cousins). Carrie and Ambrose Ries (Aunt and Uncle)

personality: He is more of an independent person, unlike his brother and his cousins, despite being away from them for a long time ever since he was five. During this time being separated from his family, he has developed depression, anxiety and paranoia over numerous of things, even when he didn't hear about his Aunt's and one of his cousin's death. But he somehow knew about it without contacting anyone else during the years. He has also drifted apart from any friends that he made in the new place called 'home' in which he begun working for the king for a short time, which developed his anger issues as he got easily frustrated dealing with the king's quest dealing with prophecies and helping others to deal with their problems, so he ended up turning against the king and running away from he kingdom.

Independent • Depressed • Paranoid • Nervous • "Mute" • Ill-Tempered • Easily Frustrated • Sly • Sweet • Sarcastic

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ H I S T O R Y ♛ S T O R Y ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

When Lance was young, he was fascinated with the way that his brother can make black holes and how he can transport to places. He was also fascinated with his cousins' and Uncle's trident. The reason why was because it could alter the form of the one who wields it. Of course he hasn't seen it before, but he knows it was capable of that certain thing. And not to mention that the one who wields the trident, holds a certain and major role. Like again, he doesn't know what how he know's this.

When both him and his brother turned five, Lance was taken away from his family without no reason or a cause.

His foxnappers took him up to the surface, in which no 'monsters' were allowed at the time due to a war that took place not long ago. But following the Prince's death, also caused the king to wage a war onto the humans, for each human that fell underground had to be killed in order set all of them free, but he didn't know why or how his foxnappers were able to get back to the surface world. And not to mention, Lance had a bad feeling about these two.

As they made it to their home, his nappers shoved him into the basement where he was locked in there, so he didn't get out. The basement was dark and cold, despite having a thick layer of fur.

But his nappers took care of him, which was a bit worrying but at the same time heartwarming. However, this made him feel homesick in which it made him not trust them at all, and started to develop fears and paranoia along with anxiety.

These feelings were unknown and unwanted, but it didn't matter. One day when he was seven, the humans left with the door unlocked. He snuck up to the floor to see the humans were leaving, he was unaware that they would be gone for awhile, killing his Aunt and his cousin, while injuring his uncle.

This was his chance to see what they were: Mages. He was astonished by the different magical items. The five items that he was drawn to was the blue and gold cloak, the same that the humans were wearing, a stick, a blue-green and gold diamond necklace, a black stuffed duck statue that was on a wooden platform and a crystal ball. He stared at the items before turning to see a brown and golden book. It was weird, indeed on why he was drawn to such things.

Lance took all of the items except the crystal ball, since it was glued to the table. But as soon as he took the items, a black cat that stood on fours, came close to him and laughed. "Are you sure you want to take those items? They will leave you cursed for life and leave you in a dark state of depression.. Forever."

This scared the boy, in which the cat laughed and disappeared. But he was determined to take the items and see what was behind the sorcery. He turned to the crystal ball and left it behind as he decided to take his leave.

Its been a few years now and he has learned a few spells. Such as bringing animate objects to life, seeing into the future with anyone he comes in contact with, levitating objects and turning animals to the opposite species. Like for a cat it would be a dog and viseversa.

As he continued this adventure back home, he stumbled across a village of humans. Disturbed by the looks that he was given, he just placed the hood up and continued on, but was soon captured by the king's men.

As they arrived to the throne room where a jolly king was bored out of his mind and demanded him to entertain him, and which he did. The fox child took the royal family's dog and turned it into a cat. This pleased the king, but it didn't stop there. He was working on a new spell in which it combines two animals to make a whole new animal. He used the levitation spell on the duck and the new cat to combine them together.

It took awhile for the spell to complete, in which the new animal was made. It looked like it was a beaver and a duck mixed together... Platapus? He shook his head before looking at the jolly king who was clapping. Before he could do anything else, the king spoke, "My, what a show! Better than the jester's job, whats your name my son?".

"Lance Weber."

"Where did you come from Lance?"

"The underground sire."

This surprised the king, but he didn't send him to execute him. He treated him like a human by giving him a room in the highest tower in the castle. This room, however looked like his old room back in the underground... But with something missing. Right. Family.

At this time he fell into depression and felt his heart sink, even if the king and the others treated him like family. That's when he drifted apart from them and had his food delivered to him instead of him going down the winding pathway of stairs

But that didn't stop there. As Lance grew more and more distant from the king and others, the king started to bark orders at him along with the people of the village asking for favors. Alas it stopped when Judgement Day rolled along.

Judgement Day? This is a new thing for the village. Judgement day is something where everyone in the village has to go to -in which it will be placed in the throne hall- in order to get their souls judge by the host of judgement day. If your innocent, you get to live another day, and if you are guilty then you won't see the brightest of days anymore.

And yes, he was forced to go. But he was the first to go since the King was a coward.

But something about the host seemed familiar. Only because the weapon he was wielding: a golden and black trident. That was the same trident that his cousins had. Something about this wasn't obviously right. But before he could speak, he passed out without warning.

The next morning he was given a vision within a dream to turn against the king and go back to his home. But to do that, he'll need to find out the secret of his brother's black hole making.

By the age of seventeen, he was able to find the magic to do so. And so he did what he was told. Murder the king and disappear without warning.

This portal indeed took him back home, to the underground. In which the place was deserted. Everything that held life was gone. This wasn't right. As he made his way to the King's Palace, he noticed something. The King was also gone. The barrier was broken.

As he crossed through it, he fell down as another vision reached into his mind. In this vision, he saw everyone leaving. That meant everyone. This made him leave the place and in search for his brother and his cousins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Judgment ♛ Day▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I looked up to see that it was five a.m. There was banging at the door as I started to get dressed.This was not a pleasent way to disturb someone after they got no sleep at all. I turned around to open the door to see King Lynch's Knight standing right there. I opened my mouth to speak, but the knight spoke before me saying that I should get my arse down there since Judgement Day was about to start, and I was the first one to be "punished for my sins". And I did not believe that it came from the King's words.

Dear Asgore, let this be over with so I didn't have to serve these humans any longer. How funny it was that I was practically the only one to be a monster on the surface.

As we made our way down the hundred flights of stairs, we ended up in the throne room where a six foot seven goat demon stood. He wore a black turtleneck and tan pants, similar to what one of my cousins would wear every single day. Well he did switch up turtlenecks and pants. But that didn't stop his turtleneck addiction.

I smirked of the fond memory of Ealine and Eliot switching up their styles to confuse everyone. But we all noticed the difference. And that's because of their speech difference. Eliot stuttered a lot while Ealine's was fluent as it could ever be.

I was fond of their ways. But that's what I remembered before I got taken away from my family.

Sighing, I made my way up to the front line to get a better look at the goat. He was indeed a demon since his scleras were black with his pupils white. There were no irises present. Or which I thought what a demon's eyes would look like. There were two black lines rising up at his cheek and curling up to his eyes. Under his eyes was three black dots. Nothing special about that. I noted that he had a scar across his right eye. But moving on to the horns. They were massive black ram horns that curled perfectly under his cheek. I rubbed the top of my head as I felt two bumps, in which there was small horns were hidden in sight. I laughed slight before examining the 'demon' some more. His ears fell down to his broad shoulders in which they fell past them. There was a crimson red branch design with golden leaves at the end tips of it.

He wielded a black and gold trident and the giant fork reached about seven foot seven.

Wait a minute. This was similar to my cousins' trident. Or well the case.

Maybe this was Eliot or Ealine? It could not be Aunt Carrie since the goat was a male and it couldn't be Uncle Ambrose, in which he decided to take the peace route instead a destructive route. So it was either Eliot or Ealine.

I opened my mouth to speak, but before I can, a pain came up to the back of my head as I landed on the floor of the throne room.

--

Hours and what seemed to be like days passed, and I awoken with the pain and the vivid memory of the trident hitting me on the back of my head. I rubbed he back of my head before getting up, not forgetting about he dream that I had which of course it was a vision of my old home. However it was short.

I turned around and picked up the book that I had stole from my captors from earlier years. I flipped through the pages to see if I could find the black portals that my brother could make when he was younger.

As I made it towards the more advanced spells, I started to lose hope. I closed my eyes before slamming the book shut. But as soon as I did that, a page fluttered out. I bent over to pick it up, and to my surprise it was a page about portals. Not just any portal, but the black hole that my brother was able to create.

This didn't seem to be easy since it was in a foreign language, in which I will be able to understand within a few weeks or so.

---

The year and day that I turned seventeen was full of mysteries. But also wonders as I finally managed to create a black hole, with only my wand and not a simple drag of my feet like my brother. It was indeed weird.

But it didn't stop me. I turned and grabbed the cloak. I quickly flipped up my hood onto my head before running out of the room, making sure that I didn't leave nothing behind, especially the platypus that somehow.. became one.. with a cat and a duck.

Hmph. As I ran down the stairs, I noticed a change in the sky. I stopped and looked at the glassless window and noticed that the northern lights shimmering. I wasn't interested anymore and so I walked down the stairs.

As I went down the stairs, I started to form a plan in my mind. My brother had katanas that would come out of the holes, in which I wasn't sure if I was capable to do so.

I just rolled my eyes and hoped for the best.

---

As I made my way down to the throne room, I looked around for the king.

I found him. He was fast asleep on the throne. I raised my wand up and chanted a few words. A black hole soon appeared, in which a few sharp objects poked through. I threw my arm down in which my stick was pointed to the king.

Without warning, thousands of katana came straight to the king. I quickly turned around a few of them missed, and few of them didn't. I turned around to make another black portal. I quickly stepped in before the Knights came in and captured me.

---

Deserted. That's all I can think about this place as I first step in my childhood home. There was no to see. I narrowed my eyes, something told me that I should move. But it was to late. I fell down in he snow, in which the pain the back of my head revisited me.

---

Two hours. The actual time was actually five minutes. I couldn't believe that they were gone. And I haven't known about it.

I turned to the platypus before scooping it up and walking towards my cousin's house. I didn't dare to go in. Something was off about his place, and I didn't like it. I turned around and I told myself that I should go ahead to look for my uncle and Ealine, along with my own parents and sibling to seek the truth. I turned to make another portal to the outside of the barrier, in which was on the peak of Mt. Ebott.

I sighed deeply. This was going to be one hell of a trip. I don't want to say adventure. I just want to say it was going to be a trip since I do not know where my brother or any other of my family would be.

I smiled slightly before making another black hole with my stick and stepping inside of it.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LN37 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:04 pm

I'm posting my own ideas for this adopt lol
I'm not keeping it, this is just my two cents on it, I guess
If anyone wants to branch off of my ideas It's fine, it doesn't give you higher chances though

A mage one day was messing around with some spells when suddenly! a passing fox accidentally sets paw in a magic circle.
A hazy feeling swept over him, It felt unsettling somewhat, but nostalgic. He experienced a strange dream, living and breathing as a fox. In a lull, the fox's consciousness he came to understand.
As the solid reality seeped in, his drowsy eyes glanced at his now furry hands. Well, that's not good... wonder what spell that was...?

In the next passing days, he learned he could only make the noises of a fox, which was deeply disturbing. Hhmmm, at this rate I'll be an outcast in society and be forced to retreat into the forest! He was already relatively invested in the hermit life and so it wasn't much of a hassle.

As he was out collecting magical ingredients one day (cursing the magic store owner who had tried to kill him even though he was a customer..!) he saw birds diving off a cliff. It was quite the spectacle, as well as free dinner! He picked up some adolescent birds for the pot.

Many of the birds were still alive and it didn't hurt to do a few experiments or two with them. That day he felt like examining the consciousness of different beings. The experiments ended with many of the birds demented but one, one was different. Its eyes were not glossy but reflected his own freakish face. It looks inquisitively with the nod of the head and coos. This one's not quite fit for the stew I suppose.

_______だち
______adopts
_CS characters
___deviantart

___(´• ω •`) ♡
LN37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:18 am

The
{ Last - Living - Lilmothiit }

Name: Rehan Sak'keyl
      Not that it matters much for someone who is the last member of his race; nobody is there to call him by that name knowing it's meaning, it's full depth. So often he just goes by Fox or Fox-Mage, what the bypassers call him.
      Originally loyal to the tribe rules regarding marriage, having spent hundreds of years away from his people, Rehan realised love is good in any forms and shapes. Years of solitude taught him to value every bit of love he can hold onto, so he's also fiercely possessive over those in relationship with him.
    Race: Lilmothiit
      A now-extinct race of vulpine folk, they once roamed the jungle of Argonia. They were nomadic, reclusive tribes so when Knahaten Flu, a horrible desease made by argonian shamans as a weapon against human invaders, swiped men and beasts all across the swamps, nobody came to help the fox people. They quietly withered away into myth, leaving only one specimen existing through magical means.
    Birthsign:
      Rehan was born under Double New Moon, called Keyl-Ai "Closed Eyes" among the fox people - rare celestial event when both moons on Nirn, Masser and Secunda, are aligned and shrouded in darkness for just a moment. Bearing strong racial connections with the Khajiit catfolk, lilmothiit were also affected by moon phases - Rehan was born with silvered-black fur and extraordinary talent to magic. It is rare for a pup to be born in such a moment but he wasnt treated as royalty like Khajiit revere to their dark-born - just as a promising future shaman and a good asset to the tribe, but no more.
    Story:
      Rehan grew having a normal life of a future-shaman pup in a lilmothiit tribe - he was trained in magic and alchemy, to which he had great talents for, and taught to care for his tribemates. It was a good, sunny childhood really, filled with days of playing with his friends between lessons, learning exciting things with the shaman and his other apprentices, and overall just being a pup. However, no childhood lasts forever - especially with someone like Rehan. Nothing shaman gave him ever seemed enough - he always craved to know more, he felt the magical potential within him is wasting on simple wound chanting and rain predicting. He longed to learn more magic - real magic that humans and elves use. So he left his home tribe behind at one point, setting out on his quest for knowledge. He travelled far and wide, learning in Mages Guilds and in Witch Covens, untill he heard rumors about a daedra - Hermaeus Mora - possessing all knowledge in the world within it's endless library. Of course, he wanted to find such entity, go to it's service for the knowledge he so desperately desired - but his tribal origin played a cruel trick on him. He never learned about the daedra before, he knew not how they looked and what their priests might look, in turn - and was lured into a trap by priests of another daedra, Vaermina, who was a prince of nightmares and bad omens. He was captured in a room filled with Miasmas - magical whispy gas that entrances anyone within it into an endless sleep. He became trapped in nightmare realm, seemingly, to perish there - but, he have learned his fair share of magic by then. He managed to free his soul from the grasp of the demon, and while still trapped within the realm of nightmares, he could sift through them at will, as if sailing an endless sea of visions. There he remained, living in the most promising dreams he invaded, learning anything he can claw up still, untill the moment when he gets a chance to escape.
    Personality:
      Rehan is generally a good-hearted guy, not hero-class selfless but nice enough, however his crave for knowledge often clouds his judgement. The desire to obtain another bit of precious magic can lead him to forgetting his heart for a moment, doing something he will regret later but he cannot controll himself, really. His highest desire is to know all magic in the world and the realms beyond it - not for power, just for the sake of knowing it. In the moments he snaps out of his search, he can be just a normal person, enjoying whatever a commoner would - tasty food, company of his friends and beloved, but those moments never last long.
    Abilities: Rehan is an adept mage and possesses many different spells.
      Foxfire is similar to khajiit's night eye, an eerie magical flame lights inside his eyes that allows him to see in the dark.
      Moon Pelt is an invisiblity spell, allowing him to vanish in plain sight for a short amount of time. Very unstable, will go off at sudden moves or when being touched.
      Sharp Claws is a boosting spell allowing him to temporary make his claws hard as rock and sharp as steel. Very good for close combat; he's not very keen on breaking his claws over some enemy.
      Hunter's Wind is a speed spell, allowing him to boost his movement speed to incredible heights, good for escaping or chasing the prey. He sometimes uses it to move around when he's impatient, although it does have a downside, it's hard to stop without crashing into something when using this spell.
      Pack Howl is a spell that stuns enemies with a loud howl and at the same time, summons a creature of his choosing to provide him aid in battle. He most often uses red wolves - foxes are too weak to be of any use in a fight.
    Pet: Gaga the female icediver (a species of Skyrim duck-like birds)
      Gaga is a special little pet of Rehan - he owes her his freedom. Hundreds of years since he was entrapped in miasmas, Vaermina's shrine was abandoned, only few restless priests left to haunt it as undead skeletons, and he would never see Nirn if it wasnt for this little bird. It flew into the shrine and sat on a lever, closing the gas-generating vials in the rooms down below. Many more prisoners awoke, but even through fighting them, Rehan noticed the bird sitting on the lever with a very busy look. Being a mage and believing in nothing in the world is ever a coinsidence, he took the bird with him as he returned to the living world. Gaga have proven to be a very nice pet, making Rehan good company in his lonely travels. He later used some spells on her to enchance her survival chances and made her sort of his mage familiar. She has a cute/funny habit of sleeping on his tail, whipping the fur around like a nest.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:38 am

Dang your art is always so stunning!
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes