Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

unlim. uncommon ga custom

Postby hazama » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:04 am

approved by takura (thanks again)!

edits:

nonrarity - skinny, sclera color
standard - claw edits, custom tail shine, teeth edits, hair edits (? no hair just fluff)
common - backmane, custom tail, longer fur
uncommon - custom ears, custom pupil, custom tongue (dont think its too visible here but its longer than a usual kalon tongue would be)

im really excited to post this guy, been sketching him on/off for the past day or so. i love drawing toothy animals ahah

this is richter (pronounced rickter)!
he sure has an underbite (or, i guess its technically not really an underbite? his teeth are just curved out and protrude over his mouth. it looks.. like... a built-in muzzle when his mouth is closed? i was going to draw it but i just wanted to post him gjsh)

a vicious huntsman living by himself in an isolated corner of the woods (set in a medieval-ish time period?). gruff, violent, and intolerable. he very much likes his privacy - too many times have unfortunate travellers stumbled upon his wooden cabin and have been very quickly shown exactly why you shouldn't get lost in the woods. he's almost like folklore amongst the nearby village, with parents telling their children that "if you go to play in the woods alone, richter will find you and chomp you up with his nasty teeth!". those that are older or elderly know he's as real as anyone else, and feel the sayings are in somewhat poor taste.

(by the way, if the cover is too minimalistic for oekaki i can draw a sketch on it if needed)
hazama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me