Based on Click to view
Artist SorakaHeals [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Polar Bear Guardian!

Postby SorakaHeals » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:09 am

Here
is where you can get some information about the Polar Bear!
There are 22-31000 Polar Bears left in the wild!
I chose to make the Polar Bear Guardian because I personally didn't even know they were endangered and it surprised me. I love Polar Bears, I don't want to lose them!

~Pattern Variants~
All White

~Mutation Variants~
Ice Flow Wings
Polar Bear Ears
Polar Bear Tail
Bear Paw Promise Mark

sun struck wrote:The paw print on their rump(which I like to refer to as the promise mark:)) is body paint and is completely removable!
It may pass down to 1 offspring each litter.
It will be up to the artist weather it passes, and which offspring it passes on to!
(The offspring that has the mark will also be a guardian)

To adopt this Guardian, write a short story (250 words or less) about its life on the tundra. The story I feel best suits this little cutie wins!
Things to include in your story~
-Acala Name mostly

Amneashea wrote:Wow first

Ambrosia stood on a large glacier facing the sea, watching the sunset. She sighed; it was beautiful, as always. Suddenly she heard some rather panicky squabbling behind her. Not many things troubled her, but this recent issue did. It was her brothers again, yelling about how the icecaps were melting and that they should all grow wings and learn to fly so they could escape. Ambrosia sighed, she knew her brothers were being dramatic, but something stirred inside her. “Everything is going to be fine,” she thought. But frightening things were happening; human ships were appearing closer and closer to her arctic home. When they finally landed, no one was brave enough to greet them. As Ambrosia settled down in her bed for the night, she worried: what if the humans attack us?. She pushed the thought aside and fell asleep. When she woke up, something felt wrong, her parents were gone and so were her brothers. She ran to the cliff where she had watched that sunset days ago and saw a human ship preparing to leave, and her family being led onboard, wrapped in chains. She started panicking, “Leave my family alone!” she screamed. She ran onto the frozen beach, startling the humans. She ran at the chains holding her family and viciously slashed them. Both her family and her home were saved. On that day Ambrosia vowed to always protect her species.

I would like to adopt this little one out as soon as I can.
Last edited by SorakaHeals on Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Customs Gachapon Pets Toy House░░
─────────NO ONE EXPECTS THE BANANA
Collecting multi-tailed dogs. just have the tiger dog left!
Trying to finish my collection of 2012 pets. Just 3 left!

SorakaHeals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Polar Bear Guardian!

Postby Amneashea » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:17 pm

Wow first

Ambrosia stood on a large glacier facing the sea, watching the sunset. She sighed; it was beautiful, as always. Suddenly she heard some rather panicky squabbling behind her. Not many things troubled her, but this recent issue did. It was her brothers again, yelling about how the icecaps were melting and that they should all grow wings and learn to fly so they could escape. Ambrosia sighed, she knew her brothers were being dramatic, but something stirred inside her. “Everything is going to be fine,” she thought. But frightening things were happening; human ships were appearing closer and closer to her arctic home. When they finally landed, no one was brave enough to greet them. As Ambrosia settled down in her bed for the night, she worried: what if the humans attack us?. She pushed the thought aside and fell asleep. When she woke up, something felt wrong, her parents were gone and so were her brothers. She ran to the cliff where she had watched that sunset days ago and saw a human ship preparing to leave, and her family being led onboard, wrapped in chains. She started panicking, “Leave my family alone!” she screamed. She ran onto the frozen beach, startling the humans. She ran at the chains holding her family and viciously slashed them. Both her family and her home were saved. On that day Ambrosia vowed to always protect her species.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
x
[size=80*]

words words words words words words words words
©[/size]
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Amneashea

My pets
My items