Based on Click to view
Artist kivr & fireflii [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
47 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

4 ✋ [judged]

Postby kivr & fireflii » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:43 am

f o u r
lol i didn't totally take 209348 years to make the next design for this series of adoptables
I WAS REAL BUSY FOR THE SUMMER....... q______q
so please have this clean pinky sparkle as my offering

hopefully you guys all like them though!!!!!!

to adopt him describe me his personality!
It can be through writing, art, or anything else you can think of! You can always commission the work, but just keep in mind no one is guaranteed to win!

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]personality:[/b]

edit cause im dumb and didn't put a deadline

deadline is September 2nd! at 12PM EST :)
Last edited by kivr & fireflii on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 4 ✋ [open]

Postby lysander » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:11 am

▫  ▫  ▫  ▫  ▫  ▫

 ▫  ▫  ▫  ▫  ▫    t a b r i s    ▫  ▫  ▫  ▫  ▫ 

night tempo x tomggg . 好き?suki!tomggg . butter sugar creamquok . atariwavemushiba . slow snowboen . miss you
c u r i o u s . i m p u l s i v e . c h e e r f u l . s i m p l e . q u i x o t i c . r e c k l e s s

┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Last edited by lysander on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 12 times in total.
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:13 am

username:
      personality:

res <3
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:40 pm

res yesss

username:
    personality:

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:52 pm

username:
    personality:
    BREATH E S R E S
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby velasco » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:54 pm

moodboard. | themesong. | motto.

"and if you're ever feeling
lonely, look at the moon.
someone, somewhere
is looking right at it too."

----
name: timothy (tim) dale fance. //\\ age: 21. //\\ sexuality: very gay. //\\ gender: male. //\\ pronouns: he/him.

----

timothy is a rather calm person for the most part. he's only ever touched alcohol once and actually hated the way it tastes and can't watch anyone drink alcohol because he can only remember how awful it tasted to him. he is appalled by smoking and drugs, and actually.. has only ever had two boyfriends. he's an innocent, pure bean.

when timothy was born, everyone knew that something was up with him. something pink was growing out of the top of his head on each side, which was rather alarming to his parents. neither of which had the bunny ears. after multiple years of doctor trip after doctor trip, his parents eventually gave up, leaving him in an adoption center.

being a kid in the system as well as a kid with bunny ears, timothy got bullied a bit more than your average child. he still had no clue as to why or how he developed these bunny ears, even up to the age of 18 and graduating high school. elementary and middle school were both a huge blur to him and he can hardly remember anything about it, he tends to block those years of his life out, finding them the least memorable and most boring.

high school was the most memorable years of his life. he was in the marching band and never missed a game or concert; he played the trumpet, such a small yet loud and impactful instrument. (lol nO i don't play trumpet, before you come @ me saying i'm only saying this bc i play trumpet and have a big ego, i play TENOR SAX BABBYYY) for his freshman year, he developed a crush on the quarter back who see quite often, considering he had to attend and play at nearly every game. eventually he started going to the games he didn't even have to go to just to see him play, cheering him on the whole way. even if it was a rough night for him or he just wasn't doing so hot. he was sure that the quarterback was straight so didn't expect anything to come from this crush, but mid-year the quarterback somehow got timothy's number and began texting him, occasionally flirting with him. after a few months of flirting back and forth, he and the quarterback developed a relationship that sadly ended his freshman year since the quarterback was going off to a college out of state. he and the quarterback still are on good terms and have a strong friendship and neither of them would trade it for the world.

gah wip i'm gonna try to finish it tonight ;-;
Last edited by velasco on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔════════╗

april I gemini I bi
©

╚════════╝
velasco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormsurge0 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

username: Stormsurge0
personality:

res
stormsurge0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:04 pm

username: Softea
personality:
res with an energetic, humorous, child[also laughs when people are pranked,, or they slip/stub there toe,, little things]
Last edited by Softea on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:07 pm

username:
[b]personality:[/b
res
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 my voice will be the death of me !! 」 ♪

Postby ✦ nemuri » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:27 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Y A S U H I R O [泰博] , abundant tranquility • T S U K I N O M E [月の目] , moon eye •
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

╒═══════════════════════════════════════════════╕
to fans, tsukinome is a being who radiates confidence with the intensity of a hundred suns and sings songs
with a voice that would put the moon's purity to shame. he is well liked, he is idolized, schoolgirls scream
at the mention of his name, and his hair looks so fluffy with the bunny ears (everyone wonders if those ears
are the real deal, but no one asks, for what ever reason). he looks like someone who only knows how to sing,
and he even dresses the part. he reveals nothing about his life outside music, and the fans can only wonder
what tsukinome is like in reality. he just seems too pretty, too innocent, too perfect for the world. at least,
his music certainly depicts those traits easily enough.

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════════╛
𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 × 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 × 𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 × 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 × 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 × 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎
╒═══════════════════════════════════════════════╕
on the flip side, there's yasuhiro, your typical shut-in who has no real motive in life and hates his voice with
all his heart. there should be no reason for yasu to dislike singing, except there is; every time he sings (or
uses his voice, really), a little part of his soul leaves his body and enters the world around him. in short, the
pink haired cutie dies a little every time he sings, and although it may not seem like it, yasu is actually very
keen on living and doesn't wish to die anytime soon. because of his strange condition, he tries his hardest to
stay out of public to avoid speaking, and when he does have to communicate with others, he does so over
text and writing in his communication notebook.

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════════╛

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

[ 前前前世 ] [ 打上花火 ] [ handicap ] [ 雨とペトラ ]
• [ swaying from season to season ] •
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
yasuhiro loves pondering about the enigmatic. why are certain things the way they are? why is that every time he opened his mouth,
a little bit of his soul escapes? yasu doesn't know where to begin searching for the answers to his infinite questions, but he has an
uncanny habit of incorporating said questions into his songs. tsukinome's fans speculate about what the singer and songwriter could
possibly mean to say with his baffling lyrics, and yasu only watches in satisfaction at all the theories and questions that arise with
the release of each new song. whenever tsukinome is bombarded with questions about his choice in lyrics, the only response that
the other people would get would be "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" in most cases. if the bunny eared male is in a particularly sour mood, he may
choose to ignore the questions. due to being so popular and well liked, no one is going to hold it against tsukinome for not replying.
it's just one of the many perks of being an idol.

it's old knowledge that tsukinome is suspected of disliking his talent to sing, and many fans have asked why. the bunny eared singer
had never given a direct reason, but singing brings his livelihood. ironically, singing gives tsukinome life, but by doing so, yasuhiro
slowly dies as a result. however, tsukinome and yasuhiro shares the same body. tsukinome is yasu, and yasu is tsukinome. without
tsukinome, yasu would die without the necessary means to live, and with tsukinome, yasu will die with the strain put on his body as
the singing takes its toll on his body. the strain takes its form in many ways. it shows in his appearance (hence the bunny ears and
pink hair and the triangles in his eyes; did you think that he would purposely dye his hair pink?), in his body (the headaches, waves
of nausea and the bouts of hacking up blood are all considered normal in yasu's book) and in his mind. the voices whisper words to
him, words of menace and threats. they do their best to make yasu feel useless, and they do a damn good job of it, in his opinion.
however, yasu isn't the type to back down from a challenge that easily. although physically weaker than normal people even before
his sickness, his determination and will to live still remained one of his stronger points.

yasuhiro won't die just yet. tsukinome still has many songs to compose and write. their lives are far from over, and the strain knows
it. if the strain had wanted to choose a weaker-willed target, they had picked the wrong person.

yasuhiro rarely, rarely goes out unless he has some sort of plan in mind. since he lives alone, he has to count on himself to buy food
and tend to all of his other needs. he might've been able to avoid going outside altogether if he knew anyone who he could trust
and ask them to get him the things that he needs, but that is not the case. bringing his communication notebook is an absolute
must unless he wants to ruin his plans altogether. everyone that yasu interacts with never seems to get used to seeing the notebook
and the fact that they have to read his words in order to understand what he's thinking can be seen as troublesome. however, to
yasu, a little trouble is definitely worth all the pain and agony that he would have to experience without the notebook. it all works
out in the end; yasu avoids other people because of his insecurities, and the other people avoid yasu because of all the trouble it
takes to communicate with him. either way, both are pathetic excuses for both parties to avoid the other, but it's fine with yasu. he
doesn't mind. he says that, but on the inside he's just aching for someone to spill all his secrets to. what wishful thinking that is.

although tsukinome is more amiable and welcoming towards people, he too never stays long at a concert or convention unless he
really has to. the amount of times he has to use his voice at such events is astronomical, and he certainly feels the effects on his
body afterwards. strangely enough, tsukinome doesn't seem to regret it, as interacting with people once in a while can feel very
refreshing. he sympathizes with those who share his insecurities but envy them for being able to speak about it. he hates the fact
that he drops so many damn hints in his songs but no one seems to understand. in any case, it's not like it really matters to him. all
an idol is good for are their good looks and their talents, and anything else can stay hidden. people would care, but it would affect
his career negatively, and since he's already technically dying, he doesn't need another sort of roadblock to make his life even
harder than it already is.

although neither of them shows it, they're always aware of what's going on around them. if you're having a bad day, you can count
on them to notice. anxiety or otherwise, they'd try their best to find out what's wrong, and quietly make their exit afterwards. it's
their little quirk, and they try to make the other person feel better. they're nicer than they think they are.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ • • • • • • • • • • • • • ░░

x
indentsince yasuhiro doesn't appear to do anything than stay at home and think of songs for tsukinome to sing, everyone sort of forgets that
he exists. that's not entirely true, as yasu does do other things. he eats (although not a lot). he sleeps (most of the times). he does chores
(and tries to put them off at the last minute possible). he plays rhythm games on his phone (almost 24/7; the music is just so catchy and
even though he has sworn off using his voice when no one is present he can't help but tap his finger to the beat). to sum it up, yasu the shut-
in does shut-in things.

indentwhen there are no concerts or recordings that require tsukinome to be present, tsukinome doesn't technically exist. yasuhiro and
tsukinome share the same body, and yasu is the personality that's present the most. in other words, tsukinome is just a mask carved for yasu
to use and pretend to be someone else. it's not any sort of mental condition, either; yasu doesn't have dissociative identity disorder, he's
merely changing certain aspects of his personality to make tsukinome come to life but within tsukinome, it's possible to see traits of yasu.
he's not that good at changing who he is, but is better than most people.

indentwhen yasu finally dies, both will cease to exist. how much longer does yasuhiro and tsukinome have left in their lives? can such
questions even have answers? can a human's lifespan be measured by how much they sing?

indentephemeral things only last briefly, and so does the music that yasuhiro and tsukinome produce. with time, it'll all be forgotten.

Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me