Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

tailor's booth

Postby naumachy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:34 am

ImageImageImage

----------

tailor wrote:
    welcome to my booth ! i'm tailor. have you got some free time to help me out? i'm looking for a pretty tolter i saw earlier, but i only managed to see their tail as they rounded a corner and disappeared. i'm happy to offer a button reward! if that's not your thing, would you care to entertain me with a love story? i've been a little down on luck with mates and i love hearing stories !

----------

the prompt is OPEN

tailor wrote:
    to enter, tell me a love story! how a certain tolt's parents met, how a tolt of yours met their mate, or just something from your imagination. i'm happy to reward my favorites with buttons !

you can write up to two stories !

Code: Select all
    username;
    who's visiting the booth and telling the story?; [a tolter, if you don't own one put n/a]
    story; at least 100 words to be eligible for 10 buttons.

----------

tailor wrote:
    here's where i'll keep track of what i owe you. if you have any concerns, please let me know !

aray17; 10 buttons
    D.J.D. Vos; 10 buttons

ImageImageImage
Last edited by naumachy on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
naumachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pin the tail on the tolt [sorta ? wip]

Postby aray17 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:31 am

username; aray17
who's visiting the booth and telling the story?; Tropic and Cadbury
story; "Aww honey remember how we met that day when you could not say the right thing no matter how hard you tried?" Cadbury smiled and Tropic blushed and tucked his head down. "Babe please let me tell the story because obviously you have it all wrong. You are totally forgetting about the part where you were at a loss of words because of how dashing and intelligent you thought I was." Tropic replied quickly and laughed. "Alright dear you tell the story and then I will make executive edits as I feel they are needed." Cadbury smirked and Tropic snuggled up to Cadbury. "Okay so I was casually trotting through the pasture in the early morning while there was no one out there but me. Yesterday it had just rained and I love it after it rains. It was a beautiful cool morning and I saw a truck and trailer pull up and a gorgeous mare was unloaded. She was slightly hesitant and was so shy and mellow. I knew the moment I saw her, that I had to say something to her because she was beautiful and was a down to earth angel." Tropic was interrupted. "Wait wait wait you thought I looked good with that thick coat of dust and dirt on me? Did you eat something funky because my mane and tail were so messy too. Oh goodness you must have had low standards for thinking that I was beautiful on that day." Cadbury said while laughing. "Well back to ME telling the story dear. Anyways, no matter how messy she thought she looked, she was gorgeous to me. I thought to myself about how was I going to talk to her. How I had to be smooth and say some nice things so I could score some points with this good looking mare. So once she was lead into the pasture, I tried to walk over to her with some swag and coolness but I stepped in a giant mud puddle and accidentally splashed her a little. She kind of laughed and then I tried to apologize but my coolness had run out and my social awkward side emerged. I tried to apologize and compliment her at the same time but everything just came out wrong. I tried to walk closer to her but I slipped in the mud and completely splashed her. We were both covered in mud and we were whinnying so loud. That's when I decided I was going to make her my mate." Tropic finished up and Cadbury looked over at him and said "Aww honey you said it perfectly. It feels like it was just yesterday and now we're expecting. I'm so glad you tripped and fell into the mud. You were so adorable when you were trying to apologize and compliment me." They both looked at each other and smiled. Their love for each other was so apparent and Cadbury snuggled up to Tropic and he lightly kissed her.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pin the tail on the tolt [sorta ? wip]

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:28 pm

username; D.J.D Vos
who's visiting the booth and telling the story?; Aysel and Gale, together. I'm telling the story. because I'm bad at writing first person
story; Aysel and Gale fell in love on the show circuit when they were quite young, only five or so years old. They were owned by different stables at the time, but the two often worked together as their owners collaborated. The pair were incredible dressage horses even at a young age, often performing pas de duex as a team. They were champions several times, bringing in incredible profits for both of their respective stables. Sadly, the stables drifted apart over the years, and unfortunately Gale's career ended with a violent injury. He was retired and sold off, ending up at Helix Gardens to live out said retirement in peace. It would only be a few years later that the two would be reunited, Aysel's performance having declined after a leg injury that didn't heal well enough for her to the high class show ring. She too was purchased by Helix, not knowing that she would meet her lover again.

Gale knew that it was her the moment he breathed in her scent as the trailer pulled up. It was distinctive, clean and soft like the mist and dew that could only be experienced early in the morning. He called for her, trumpeting and trotting around excitedly as if he was a yearling colt. It may have been prior planning or just the stallion's pure joy, but Aysel was let into the pasture with him. You could tell from the moment they made contact they had missed each other. Soft nickers and snorts floated through the air as they twined their necks and groomed each other, Gale letting his soft blue mare lean against him to take weight off of her stiff leg. The pair were no longer young, but that didn't seem to matter to either of them, as they were just as in love as the old days when they competed. Since being reunited, the two have had two lovely, talented, promising daughters together- The two and a half year old Serenade and the yearling Fiðrildi. They love their two daughters dearly, but even now the retired dressage horses truly have eyes only for each other. (357 words)
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me