Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by ola232

by Error

Niantere | Customs

Postby koegami » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:09 am

custom/revamp rules
    • you must post on this thread with proof of ownership of a custom making item to be added to the color in. You will also need to post ownership of any/all items used during the custom making process below the finished custom's design.
    • customs/growths/revamps must be accepted. In order to achieve receiving an accepted design remain one must place a "cover" above the design (a colored layer at 80-90% opacity) with the words "needs approval" written on the cover and a link to a screenshot of the finished design. Once a staff member posts their approval the cover can be removed.
    • revamps are permitted if the user has obtained a Solar Potion (see store). This allows for the user to update the Niantere's design (fix linework, color bleed, strange markings) but not allow the user to change the design completely.
    • remaking a design is permitted with the use of a Solar Potion (see store). This allows for a user to completely remake a design, changing the markings and adjusting the colors, but not changing the edits. They will need the permission of the original artist to do so.
    • all changes, such as adding or removing an edit, must be approved of.
    • you are permitted to make your custom on both the baby lines and the adult lines if you wish!

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Niantere | Customs

Postby Rubytalon » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:41 am

This is some proof that I can make a simple custom. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3543915#p111651432
Rubytalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me