Curly Mane & Tail NSWs by KathrynKat

Based on Click to view
Artist KathrynKat [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 4

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Curly Mane & Tail NSWs

Postby KathrynKat » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:24 am

Please read main adoption center! All rules apply, but these will have their own rules added me being the creature for curly!

I will be auctioning off Curly Mane & Tail NSWs from this line edit!
so just keep an eye out for any that are released. Please do note that some colors might not work with the mane and tail to well, so I have to do some coloring editing to the lines, shading, and lighting.

This took allot of time... timer is off a bit due to watching things at the same time, and tabbing into my game for short period but this did take quite some time :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent:

Rules
- If you want to ever breed one of these, you must contact, me and I'll decide if the foal will carry the mane and tail. If it doesn't then it'll be posted in the main adoption center and if it does it'll be posted here under this tab.
- At the time you may only own 3 1st gens.
- Breeding is CLOSED

Breeding;; (100% is either 1st gen curly or 2nd gen both parents are curly. 50% is 2nd gen with 1 parent curly.)
Curly 100% + Curly 100% = 100% chance
Curly 50% + Curly 100% = 75% chance
Curly 50% + Curly 50% = 50% chance
Chance lower to 25% chance otherwise no lower or more!
(Generation doesn't matter once 3rd or more.)
If 3rd gen+ but the whole tree is 100% chance that will continue until a parent is 50% or 25%.

Other Breeding Details;;
- Breeding can only be done by me, and will have a price. Prices will be announced later as for I am not opening breeding just yet!

All first generations will be auctioned off unless I have gifted it to somebody!

Deals for artists
- Adoption Center Owners 1st semi custom for 3 store pets of your choice. (and/or 25c$ in replacement of each store pet)
- Artists 1st & 2nd semi custom for Advent List Store Pet or Tier 7+. (or 200c$)
- If Adoption Center Owners want a 2nd then ^ applies!
- No 3rds! (I may change this in the future)
- I will edit once or twice for these semi customs! But they must be minor!
(The c$ is if you just honestly rather not trade what is wanted.)

Approved by Ariana Black!
Last edited by KathrynKat on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:25 am, edited 16 times in total.
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Curly Mane & Tail NSWs

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:22 am

BUMP
I have finally finished!
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me