Eleya wrote:

Username:
Eleya
Kit's name:
Samael "Sam"
Kit's gender:
male

Personality:
Samael is a really adventurous young boy. He loves to play outside in the forests and is always dreaming about an adventure he is in. He tends to forget when he has to get back home, since he is really focused on his daydream.
Samael is not the one you would call cautious. He climbs every rock and every tree, never afraid of falling. He had so many scratches and wounds already, he cant even remember. Not even a broken leg could stop him from trying to climb a rock again.

When it comes to meeting other kits, he is always the cool one. He is a great story teller, and invites them in his adventure. He is the leader though, because he knows the dangers. Sam would be the one making others do stupid things like going somewhere they are not allowed to. And he can’t understand how parents are always so worried. And why they are always angry at him. It all just happened for the adventure.

Sam has no problem with rain or even thunderstorms. It just makes everything even more exciting. His mother nearly has to lock him in his room to keep him inside. But when he finally accepts her decision, he starts to read. His favourite books are about dinosaurs or ancient cultures.
In school Samael can hardly sit still. He has hard times concentrating on the subject. Except it is biology, history or sports of course. Sam is really active kit and when he is interested in something, he is highly motivated. Maths is a different thing. Homework will be copied there. It’s just absolutely boring. Just the same with his native language English.

Everything will change a little as he grows up, but he will never be the one who stays inside.
(300/300 words)

Prompt:
Samael has this one big dream. A dream he will work for. Starting with the studies on archaeology or maybe also palaeontology. He wants to visit Mexico more specific Campeche. It’s mostly jungle but there are some of the most amazing buildings found, earth has ever seen. The Mayan ruins of Edzná, Calakmul and the Río-Bec-group. Of course He wouldn’t stop there. His dream is to visit all the Mayan ruins. And probably to be one of those lucky guys to discover another one. To be able to understand how people lived back then, to discover their secrets.

So why is he so fascinated by them? He loves the way they built their temples and pyramids. How they just didn’t use windows. What would they be good for anyways? It makes you need to go outside if you don’t want to rot in the dark. Their architecture didn’t allow large rooms, so they only had small rooms. Uncomfortable as well. Another reason to spend your day outside. Preferably on the fields to care for the corn. And actually corn is one of Sams favourite foods. He loves it in salad, in chili con carne and also as popcorn. And Mexico for sure is the right place to have chili con carne.

Samael isn’t very religious, but he loves to see what different cultures believed in. He loves the Mayan gods for not being only good or only bad. They could be both. So for example one of his favourite gods Chaac was responsible for rain and thunderstorms. Something “bad” if you see it from the view of a kit that always wants to play outside. But he was also responsible for fertility and agriculture. That’s something good right? Sam learned that it needs rain for something to grow, so he thought it was awesome to have a god who takes care of both. A temple for Chaac would be on top of Samaels “to visit” list.
Another god whose temple needs a visit is Ek Chuah. He is the god of cacao plants and merchants, but also was portrayed as the god of war. For little Sam war and fighting were a fascinating game. It will take some time he really understands that war is no game at all. That it is not an exciting adventure. But as long as he is a little kid, he will fight for his cacao plants to give them to the merchants and have them bring back chocolate. No one can resist a little chocolate.

Samael also hopes for some help. The Mayan people where known for their math talents. And as we know, Sam isn’t a real genius when it comes to math. He hopes, the now living Mayan people can help him a little. Just because everyone says as an archaeologist it would be great to know some math. He would always want to talk to some of the people from ancient cultures, just to hear stories about their time. It sadly isn’t possible for most of them. That’s another pro for the Mayan culture.

But not only ruins and Maya make him want to visit Campeche. He also loves the jungle. All those plants simply smell like a huge adventure. There are lots of fascinating animals to find there. Especially amazing reptiles. One of his favourites is the common basilisk or also called Jesus lizard, who is said to live there.

The only thing Sam does not really want to visit is the city of Campeche. It’s beautiful, but way to boring.
(591/600 words)
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me