Postby sprig » Fri May 26, 2017 5:04 am

All the pretty flower ladies! <3

Username: iStarz & Everly
Name: ÇwÇ High On Loving You // Holy
Coat Color: Olive Dun Tobiano
Eye Color: Purple/Gold
Dam:
Sire:
Breeding Notes: Edits; Mane, tail, roman nose, flower crowns. Mane and tail are the only two that can pass, and must be rolled for. Brindle cannot pass. This will be strictly enforced, to keep rose brindle unique!
Last edited by sprig on Fri May 26, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RU for iStarz & Everly

Postby iStarz & Everly » Fri May 26, 2017 1:29 pm

Ah, Vin, shes perfect, my two favorite things, dun and tobiano <3 thank you so much.

Her info is below.

iStarz & Everly wrote:

Username:: iStarz
    Show Name:: ÇwÇ High On Loving You
    Barn Name:: H.O.L.Y (High On Loving You)
    Halter:: Pastel Green
    Personality::
    Southern Belle; Loving; Classy: Gentle; Caring; Giving; Torn; Attractive; Spiritual

Holy is a southern belle, she is and upper class horse with a down-to-earth outlook on life. She cares deeply for others and always seems to have a gentle, loving attitude. While she does have a slight temper, Holy likes to stick to her roots while staying classy and keeping up her reputation as a well known dressage and liberty horse. She strives to show others that she isn't intimidated by their opinion of her. Holy is also a giver, she enjoys keeping others happy even if it means sacrificing something she wants too. She tries to be careful of other who would take advantage of her since she has been hurt in the past.
      Holy is very spiritual and believes that after she dies, that she will be reborn again with a greater purpose.
      Holy attracts men, they are seemingly drawn to her like shes and angel or a goddess. She doesnt even have to try. With all of this atrention she recieves, most of it is unwanted. While she occationally does enjoy to flirt, Holy would prefer to find someone who loves her for just her and not her looks.
      Holy tends to be easily distracted by things she wants. Her heart belongs to the wilderness, that is where she came from. Though she was domesticated young, the voice inside her heart calls for the outside world. She wonders about it, and sometimes she feels like she belongs there more than as a domestic horse, but of course she loves being a pet too. She is very torn.
· The wilderness and outside world
· People
· Strawberries
· Fresh grass
· Swimming
· Sunsets
· Light rain
Discipline::
Holy is a well known dressage and liberty horse. She preforms on the international circut for dressage, and also preforms world wide as a liberty horse.
Background::
Holy was raised at Coldwater Creek, but purchased from a breeder in Iceland.
Companion::
Holy's companion is a small grey tabby cat that seems to always be in her stall. The stablehands call the cat Kitty, or Kiki for short. We arent entirely sure where the cat came from, but she seems to enjoy being with Holy and we arent going to stop them from being together.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RU for iStarz & Everly

Postby sprig » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:21 am

I don’t do genes so idk.
sprig