Nytron #144 by Shadow Striker

Based on Click to view
Artist Shadow Striker [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nytron #144

Postby Shadow Striker » Sun May 21, 2017 9:31 pm

This little one started by me just playing around with my little sister's favorite colors. I recently lost her, so I put a bit of her into the design and I really love how it turned out. Its really hard for me to give this darling up. (I do have a custom planned to commemorate her too though) But I really hope you all like this baby and hope they go to a loving home.

To win this little one, I want to hear about their personality. The minimum word count is 100, but there is no max. I also want to know their "Theme" song or a song that fits them. Please link and make sure it is CS appropriate. Also, you can have unlimited extras. Prettying up is allowed and encouraged! This will end on 06/07/17 at rollover. Feel free to ask for extensions. RUs may be awarded for this comp.

Username: AmyMay99
Name: Kaori
Gender for Breeding: Female
Owned as of 6/13/17
Last edited by Shadow Striker on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nytron #144

Postby Amymay99 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:54 am

Username:
Amymay99

Name:
Kaori

Personality:

Kaori is energetic, bubbly and sweet. Sometimes its hard to keep up with her rash decisions.

She has a passion for music and is almost never seen without a set of head phones in her bag or on her head.

Kaori has a heart of gold and a kind soul. She is truly one of a kind.

Though known as "one of the good girls" she does have that little bit of a rebellious streak, and tends to zone out when in thought. She is clumsy and graceful all at the same time and when she is nervous will hum her favourite song.

Her voice can silence a crowd and her charisma can charm the masses and her smile can brighten the saddest of souls.

Kaori lives life to the fullest and ceases every opportunity no matter how big or small, she likes to talk of her dreams and aspirations, the sparkle in her eyes when she talks drawing you in.

She aims to help and inspire people which she does just perfectly and can make you fall in love with her without you even realising.

Not many really know Koari well enough or are close enough though to realize that around 50% of the time this energetic and bubby attitude is a facade, they tend to forget that Koari too has problems, though willing to listen she doesn't want to talk and this means that Koari uses her music to convey emotions when no words can explain.

She often feels like she has to live up to the expectations of others and conform to the music when all she wants to do is make it her own.

Extras:
Koari is an avid figure skater, she has loved the ice since she was little and being able to compose a piece and then choreograph a beautiful and emotional figure skate routine just feels so amazing.
Last edited by Amymay99 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:32 am, edited 6 times in total.

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Striker » Tue May 23, 2017 5:04 am

Boop
~My Viscets~

Art by bellumi
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Striker » Mon May 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Bump
~My Viscets~

Art by bellumi
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Username: Ciel Phantomhive.
Name: Melody
Personality: Melodys is shy but very expressive once you get to know her, she loves to be kind and generous to others even if she doesn't have the time or money. Melody is the well known insparaction from her singing to her honesty to the public and how she acts so free ejllrd and kind to Everyone she meets regardless how they act t words her or how her shyness takes a hit. But overall she is the most Honest,loving,sweet,kind,humble and funny Nytron in the world.
Theme Song: Eurielle - Hate me
Extras:
I’m not on here much anymore.. feel free to message me if you need something !
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:24 pm

I'm not the only one who thought of kaori xD
Username: Kaori Miyazono.
Name: Konatsu.
Theme Song: Runaway - Galantis.

Personality: She's a very energetic and loving girl who does anything to reach her goals in life. Despite being energetic, she cannot control her feelings and will sometimes go off on someone if they upset her in any way, and she gets over excited about things that people wouldn't normally get excited about. Being very friendly, she's a music lover who loves to sing, and she's pretty dang good at it. Konatsu also likes to make friends and she encourages them a lot. When she's feeling playful or vengeful, she'll blackmail. And there's no getting out of her blackmailing. It can either go really deep or it won't even touch the waters. And somehow, Konatsu finds out about people's darkest secrets. She really craves attention whether it's from her boyfriend, family, or friends, and she can be fairly clingy to the people who she's most attached to. She's also found a way to hide her love from her crushes and never sees herself getting a boyfriend because how childish she is.

Smol facts:
- Used to be in a choir but got kicked out.
- She hates polluting the environment.
- She's too friendly to strangers.
- Really addicted to juice.
- The beach is her safe zone.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Striker » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:20 pm

You now own Kaori! Congrats! It was a hard decision, but ultimately, I felt the song you chose matched the personality you developed for her!
Amymay99 wrote:
Username:
Amymay99

Name:
Kaori

Personality:

Kaori is energetic, bubbly and sweet. Sometimes its hard to keep up with her rash decisions.

She has a passion for music and is almost never seen without a set of head phones in her bag or on her head.

Kaori has a heart of gold and a kind soul. She is truly one of a kind.

Though known as "one of the good girls" she does have that little bit of a rebellious streak, and tends to zone out when in thought. She is clumsy and graceful all at the same time and when she is nervous will hum her favourite song.

Her voice can silence a crowd and her charisma can charm the masses and her smile can brighten the saddest of souls.

Kaori lives life to the fullest and ceases every opportunity no matter how big or small, she likes to talk of her dreams and aspirations, the sparkle in her eyes when she talks drawing you in.

She aims to help and inspire people which she does just perfectly and can make you fall in love with her without you even realising.

Not many really know Koari well enough or are close enough though to realize that around 50% of the time this energetic and bubby attitude is a facade, they tend to forget that Koari too has problems, though willing to listen she doesn't want to talk and this means that Koari uses her music to convey emotions when no words can explain.

She often feels like she has to live up to the expectations of others and conform to the music when all she wants to do is make it her own.

Extras:
Koari is an avid figure skater, she has loved the ice since she was little and being able to compose a piece and then choreograph a beautiful and emotional figure skate routine just feels so amazing.
~My Viscets~

Art by bellumi
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:39 am

Oh congrats ;o;
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:45 am

Thank you so much <3

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me