Kalon UFA (WINNER) by cherrydoge

Based on Click to view
Artist cherrydoge [gallery]
Time spent 23 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon UFA (WINNER)

Postby cherrydoge » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:43 pm

This was my first Kalon, named Lorenzo Dorn. I cherish him very much, but as I am leaving the kalon community, I want him to go to someone with one or no kalons.

You can find his personality in my kalons storage, found in my signature, and its up to you if you wanna keep it or completely revamp him. He has 1/3 slots left.

For this competition, I want you to write a story about what he's passionate about. You have 1000 words and one optional art piece. The art piece does not influence my decision. I want to see someone who truly wants to take him in and can enjoy him as I did when I first joined this community. You can also pretty up, but again, I want to see someone who truly loves this kalon to own him.

You're free to go just a tiny bit over the word limit if you like.

Code: Select all
Form:
username:
name:
what are they passionate about? (1000 words):
optional art piece:

Please PM me if you have any questions!

This ends on 4/26
Last edited by cherrydoge on Tue May 05, 2020 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
leaving. pm me if anythings important, i still get email notifs
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon UFA

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:37 am

OH WAIT I didn't see the "one/none" requirement. my bad! best of luck to everyone entering! :v
Last edited by Knickknacks on Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:51 pm

Form:
username: Island Rat
name: James

still adding, wip

All sence James was a young kit, he crafted things with bits of fabric, and mold clothing. As James grew older, he started gaining a huge passion for modeling, and designing clothing. He would fill his sketchbooks with unique designs. He kept it a secret to most people. His mom was a very good sewer, and supported his hobby. The two should make dresses, outfits, and towns of other unique designs.

When James turned 18, he decided to make his own company. His mom agreed to help him run the sight. James worked all day on the coding for the web sight, and finally.. he was ready to start this passion project! He was so excited to see people who enjoy his designs. The business started off slowly. He would only get a few orders a week, but he was ok with that. All that matters was that these few people motivated him.

After a few years of running the small online business, James got something in the mail.

"Hey James, something came in the mail for you. I thank you might want to see it.."
His mom handed him a pink envelope with gold flower patterns.
The envelope said
"To James Awabi, From feathers and fluff fashion productions"
No. Way.
Fluff and feathers was the most well known fashion production! James had been looking up to them for years, but why would they send him mail...?
"guess I'll open it.." he thought.

He opened it. There was writing on a printed piece of paper. The font really gave off a "fancy vibe" which made the note seem even more professional. James read the letter.

"Dear James,
One member of our staff saw your website. They were blown away with your creativity, and designs. All your work is truly stunning! We have read through your bio, and would like to invite you to LA. We are starting a new magazine called "Underrated designers'' and would love to feature you in it. If you accept, we will pay for your ticket, and hotel room. We can give you one extra ticket to bring a guest. Thank you so much.

From,
Shaun Ejiro, CEO of FFD

It took James a moment to process this. How did they find him? Of course, James accepted. He told his mom, and the two started to pack their bags to leave for LA. James was still in shock. He was over the moon! He has never been so happy, maybe this could give his business the boost it needed. Maybe he could even make it official! Either way, he was ready for whatever was thrown at him next.

Years later, James's business has been doing amazing. He's one of the most well known designers, and has been on tons of shows. He's even been a judge for some fashion shows! Even if he didn't get the invite from FFD, he knew he still would have a huge passion for designing. It always comforted him, no matter what others said.
Last edited by Madel on Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:41 pm

Oops sorry I didn't realize this was for one or less kalons

Goodluck to who ever wins this guy
Last edited by nermal1999 on Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallenOrpheus » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:55 am

Didn't notice the one or less stipulation. My reading comprehension is great, I promise lmao.

Good luck to everyone!
Last edited by FallenOrpheus on Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
FallenOrpheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reze » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:26 am

Form:
    username: dio brando
    name: Aspen
    Aspen is passionate about making the world a better place. He wants to make his Earth a safe home for everyone, no matter who they are, a beautiful place, though maybe not perfect. Whether it's donating money to organisations that support people who are struggling or protecting the streets of his town from cruelty. When he sees a suffering animal on the streets, no matter how big or small it is, he takes it in and tends to its wounds or takes it to the vet to be taken care of. Often he recalls the moment that he saved a young kalon who turned out to be living in poor circumstances from being hurt. The kalon had thanked him and was incredibly grateful that Aspen had treated him with care back then, and that thought had always warmed the kalon's heart, even in the most troubling of times. Aspen never really thought about the goodness of his actions, he simply tried to do what was right by instinct. He's not perfect, he knows that, but he is trying his best. He has many complexes and sometimes worries about not being good enough to save others, but he knows that all he can do is just try his best. He knows he shouldn't push himself to his limits, although it can be challenging at times. Though he knows that it's hard and may take lots of effort or time to fulfill his dream, he still wishes to try his best. Maybe he can't save everyone, but he can still try to help what/who he can. He will keep trying his best, no matter how much others try to bring him down and no matter how much the crimes and situations of this world discourage or disappoint him. He has determination and love in his heart, he knows what's right and he's willing to fight for it. He puts others needs above his own and would lose an arm and a leg for an innocent stranger in trouble. However, he has no mercy for whoever causes suffering or pain. Aspen would protect anyone, no matter if it's his family or friend or a stranger he just met. He hopes his efforts aren't in vain, but tries not to dwell on it too much. Aspen knows one day it will all have been worth it.
Last edited by reze on Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
she/doll/splat
reze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:02 am

Form:
username: Dawnstorm111
name: Arlie
what are they passionate about? Arlie is a painter at heart. All he wants to do is paint, even if it's on things he shouldn't. Arlie believes the world to be his canvas, and everywhere he goes, paint is left behind. He's painted his room several times, and his favorite things to paint include vases, plates, and lanterns. His favorite color is red, and he tries to incorporate it into all of his artwork. (wip)
optional art piece:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallenleaf » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:07 am

[center]Image
Thank you so much for the chance to win such a lovely Kal, I don't have one yet but I want one so much and to be part of kalons! (I even tried to fancy this up) I chose to revamp him a little, but keep some of his features (they will remain a hufflepuff forever.)
🍒username: fallenleaf
🍒name: Cherry🍒
🍒gender: Female (she/her)
🍒what are they passionate about? (1000 words): Cherry has always been passionate about her garden of flowers. Ever since she was just a kit she would always help raise a weak little flower and help it grow strong and beautiful. As she grew older, she grew magnificent flowers and her topiaries, yes cherry loves making and trimming topiaries. Cherry is very proud of her flower garden and her topiaries, always winners of whatever garden contest enters. The judges and others always ask; "What fertilizer is that?"or "Are you magic?" but Cherry knows. Cherry does not use special fertilizer, she uses care and devotional love. Her trophies fill her with pride as she polishes them everyday and has ribbons laying all over her room, sometimes she hangs them onto trees. Some try to challenge her during contests, but the whole town knows she will remain "Cherry the Champ" as long as she lives. Some find her crazy, but she just would rather be tending to her plant children more than hang around. Everyone that knows her knows exactly where to find her: at her florist shop, or at home where her topiaries and flowers are. Her entire home is covered in flowers, and local rumor has it that they are to keep visitors away due to allergies. She is a true botanist as well, she knows all plant names off the top of her head and she often flaunts that knowledge in public where others may look down upon her. Cherry sings and plays guitar to her plants, and will 100% fight you if you try and tell her that plants and music are not connected, because according to her, they are. End of discussion. Sometimes cherry will even cry when selling one of her flowers as she gets extremely attached. Someone came to her house once with some roses that were from her own garden, she cried and tried to perform CPR on her murdered roses, staying up all night trying to revive them, but it was hopeless. Is cherry a tree hugger? Yes. Yes, she is and she’s proud of it.
🍒optional art piece: Possible, but only because they are so cute!
ImageImage
The smaller piece has better quality if the other one is too grainy. Might have to open in a new tab and zoom in, I shrunk it a little.. too much :shock:. Let's just say Digital art is certainly not my medium. This is actually my first complete-ish digital piece.
The winner can feel obliged to use my art (as long as they do not claim it as their own)
Last edited by Fallenleaf on Sun May 03, 2020 2:36 am, edited 18 times in total.
Hi! Im Fallenleaf. I enjoy drawing. Ask me about commisions!
Fallenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherrydoge » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:28 am

Reminder that this ends tomorrow at 11:59! Please DM me if you need an extension (if an extension is required on one of the competitions, I will extend all of them to the same date regardless so I can get them judged at the same time).

NOW ENDING ON 5/1 AT 11:59 EST
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon UFA (EXTENDED)

Postby cherrydoge » Tue May 05, 2020 11:43 am

The winner of this kalon is narancia! I loved your form and the character you made for this kalon. I'll be adding you to the oekaki, and I'll post the form on the archive update thread as soon as I can!

I enjoyed reading all of y'all's forms, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me