Abel

Postby ilya » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:35 am

╱╲
╔────────────────────────╗

Image,

╚────────────────────────╝

Name:Abel Mael
Story:
I was sleeping in my bed when suddenly I heard a 'beep-beep' sound.It was my phone.
3 missed calls and one message

"-Darn, I'm so late! my phone didn't wake me and I've almost missed today's photo shooting."
As quickly as I could, I took a shower and dressed up, then I went to the park shortcut.I couldn't focus on the people that were around me, so I was just hoping they'll notice I'm in a hurry and step away.While I was running I had this bad idea to check my phone, so no sooner after I did that, I bumped into someone.Eyes like the blue sky, sparkling and full of life, I couldn't help but stare.She seemed like a normal, but I don't know but I felt my stomach tickling.You know that feeling when you're in love? I think that was what it was.I was brought back to reality by her screaming and I gazed astonished at the brunette in front of me.
"-Oh my god, no! that dog wasn't mine.I must find it quickly or I'll be in big trouble!" she shouted, barely noticing me. I realized she was talking about a dog as I was just sitting there confused
She turned back to me, apologizing and introducing herself
"-Oh, I'm so sorry, I haven't noticed you!I mean- I did since you bumped into me- Let me help you to get up. My name is Coccinelle and I'm sorry about earlier"
"-It is alright, and I should be the one apologizing. My name is Abel. So say, Coccinelle, could I help you find that dog? This is at least I can do so I can make up for earlier."
She nodded, noticing my phone that was vibrating in desperation
"-Perhaps you'd like to take that, and don't worry about the dog, I see you're in a hurry and that you're needed elsewhere."
I decided to help her.I was already late for the shooting anyway.
"-Ok then, let's go after it." she said, seeming slightly embarrassed and blushing.
I was three or four feet behind her when I decided to ask more about her.
"-So, that's what you do in your spare time? taking care of people dogs?"
"-Well, apparently.I need extra money for college, but that's not the only thing I do.I work at the coffee shop past the street, on the weekdays after school.The thing with the dogs is what I do on weekends, plus I like dogs. What about you?"
"-Me? oh, I don't do much, from time to time I'm called to photo sessions and I earn a few money, but actually my parents are the ones who support me."
"-Lucky you, actually you really are good looking" she whispered, but I ignored that, taking it as a compliment.
"-Yeah well, that's where I was heading to this morning until I met you." I said, smiling at her.She didn't reply back, but instead, she smiled and blushed.
We searched for the dog for half a day.My phone was still shut so whoever tried to contact me by then, couldn't reach me.I enjoyed the time I spend with her and finally by the end of the day, we found the dog three blocks away from the park searching food through garbage near a restaurant.
After the incident, I started talking more with her at school and visit the place where she works.Coccinelle and I are very close friends now, knowing almost everything about each other, we hang out almost every day in different places.

playlist:ImageImageImageImage
personality:Abel is a calm and friendly person, who likes to hang out with friends and talk about any subject, especially with Coccinelle.Because of his appearance, he integrates easy and that's mainly why he has so many friends, but he doesn't consider all of them close friends, just people to hang out or chat.When he has a bad day, he finds a refuge in art and music such as writing poems, also he likes to learn different languages.When time demands it, Abel goes to photo shootings, but he doesn't do it for the money as mostly his parents support him with money, it is just for fun, exposure and enjoyment.
What does their dream room look like?
Extra(s):art; head shot by me, couple art by Ame,
Link to your partner's form:Ame, <3
Relationships:best friends with Coccinelle
mostly on fr
customs
th / ilya 0138

pfp by kai <3

ilya

My pets
My items
My wishlist