Artist allium [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Hartling Nursery

Postby allium » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Available adoptsNurseryGrowthsFanclubCustoms
ArchiveCustom archiveSuggestionsArtist Search
This is the Hartling nursery!
Here you may request to breed your Hartlings when an Artist posts about opening slots,
You may also find some kits put up for adoption from liters, so keep an eye out!

Nursery Rules and guidelines wrote:
    ↠ Please do not mark this topic more than once, as it will be considered spam posting
    ↠ You may only breed Hartlings you own, or with anothers Hartling with their proven consent
    ↠ A Hartling kit may be grown two weeks after its 'birth'
    ↠ Polyamours relationships are allowed, and up to three Hartlings may be bred together at one time
    ↠ Please post your forms complete! Edit/incomplete/inaccurate forms will not be accepted
    ↠ You may switch artists if your liter is over a week late, and likewise nursery artists should make every effort to keep the liter owners updated if they may be late on delivering a liter. When switching artists, make sure the original artist is aware of the change.
    ↠ Every batch will have the potential for up to four kits, rolled for randomly
    ↠ You must wait at least two weeks between breedings, and you must own a Hartling for at least two weeks before breding it
    ↠ A Hartling may only be bred three times in its life.
    ↠ Hartlings may not be part of adult to kit relationships/ incestuous releationships

Breeding request form wrote:This form may be edited to suit your breeding, but all listed information for each participating parent and owner is required

Code: Select all
Artist: {must have posted about open slots}

Owner one: {link to profile}
Parent one: {Name linked to their Reference, and link to last breeding batch if applicable}
Parent one hex codes:
Parent one edits:

Owner two: {link to profile and link to proof of consent}
Parent two: {Name linked to their Reference, and link to last breeding batch if applicable}
Parent two hex codes:
Parent two edits:

Owner three: {link to profile and link to proof of consent}
Parent three: {Name linked to their Reference, and link to last breeding batch if applicable}
Parent three hex codes:
Parent three edits:

allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me