Based on Click to view
Artist NE0N-UMBR30N [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW #1184- June

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:02 pm

Type 5 Fur-- Fluffy Ears-- Fox Tail-- Common Blue Paint

The following adopts will be on covers because I wanted to use the new lines, Raven okay'd this!

For this, tell me a quirk they have!
1 extra allowed, either 1 art piece or 200 words

Code: Select all
Name ;;
Gender ;;
Quirk ;;

Ends Oct 1st

Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Patient #24602

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:42 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i...i'm canyon..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Chenoa Rune, Psychologist and therapist, Closest person to Canyon wrote:He has a quirk, excessive counting when put into social situations.

Dr.Chenoa Rune, Psychologist and therapist, Closest person to Canyon wrote:From what i learned so far, Canyon is weary and hesitant. He has severe antisocial habits and uses his counting to calm him down, as a coping mechanism, often counting things like "How many people are in the room, or how many cars on the street, how many tiles on the ground." And also has a very bad habit of jolting when people brush up against him. He's actually rather intelligent but most people tend to be freaked out around him. Sometimes if you catch him off guard or enter his room when he doesn't want you to be there he will spurt off a fact like "there are 11 cars on the street, 2 white, 4 black, and 5 red." speratically under his breath, (of course people usually don't hear it, but its to calm himself.) It seems to be from a past case of trauma, but he is unwilling to speak about it. He also keeps everything in a neat order, and enjoys astrology, tea, libraries, and crackers. He "has no friends, and no family, just mearly acquaintances", and "quite likes living this way".

Last edited by PolarizedVertigo on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #1184- June

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:42 am

Name ;; Gizelle "Green Bean"
Gender ;; Female
Quirk ;; Whenever Gizelle is nervous, she begins to stutter and tug at her ears a lot. She gets extremely fidgety and flustered, only adding to her nervous and making the whole thing worse. To add to the matter, she can get to a point where she can't even formulate a full sentence - or at least a sentence that makes coherent sense - because she's too nervous. This quirk sets her on edge and makes her more nervous, meaning she's more likely to be nervous enough for it to strike later.
Family ;; Gizelle has two older brothers, Kermit and Floros. She doesn't particularly like Kermit, as he never seems to acknowledge her existence, and while Floros does love her and she loves him, he babies her more often that not. That gets old quickly.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Bump?

I am, I am

I am a little wicked

Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Patient #24602

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:01 pm

PolarizedVertigo wrote:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i...i'm canyon..

Dr.Chenoa Rune, Psychologist and therapist, Closest person to Canyon wrote:He has a quirk, excessive counting when put into social situations.

Dr.Chenoa Rune, Psychologist and therapist, Closest person to Canyon wrote:From what i learned so far, Canyon is weary and hesitant. He has severe antisocial habits and uses his counting to calm him down, as a coping mechanism, often counting things like "How many people are in the room, or how many cars on the street, how many tiles on the ground." And also has a very bad habit of jolting when people brush up against him. He's actually rather intelligent but most people tend to be freaked out around him. Sometimes if you catch him off guard or enter his room when he doesn't want you to be there he will spurt off a fact like "there are 11 cars on the street, 2 white, 4 black, and 5 red." speratically under his breath, (of course people usually don't hear it, but its to calm himself.) It seems to be from a past case of trauma, but he is unwilling to speak about it. He also keeps everything in a neat order, and enjoys astrology, tea, libraries, and crackers. He "has no friends, and no family, just mearly acquaintances", and "quite likes living this way".

winner! this was interesting to me c:
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:06 pm

Congrats! c:

I am, I am

I am a little wicked

Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:21 pm

!!! thank you so much i'll take exelent care of Canyon!!! ;O; my little june babu<33
also @firedancer;; Aaa i relate to your form alot :,))<3 thank you so much ya'll nwn
Not very active now that i got my life together and stuff, i apologize ^^
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me