Mercel by OswinTheFox

Based on Click to view
Artist OswinTheFox [gallery]
Time spent 14 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mercel

Postby OswinTheFox » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:20 am

born on the mainland and after falling deep in love at the age of 16 ran off with her magician of a boyfriend as he promised her a resort all to her self on mako island. after reaching her island her mate to be built her a stunning café in the volcano side with privet jungle top hotel rooms, a water park. when they opened and people started to arrive he quickly left her and cursed her on mako island making it so anyone who steps foot on mako island again instantly turns into a meat eating monster, any ships that pass by are sucked into the island where they crash and sink. also once you step foot on mako island you can never leave. mercels mother being a witch knew how to break the curse she reached her daughters island and scarfriced her self to free her daughter. When her mother did this it broke the people turning into new monsters part of the curse but Mercel still can never leave the island and boat constantly crash on makos shore. Monsters still roam mako island and it's a constant battle to stay alive. As for the resort it has been abandoned. Mercel saved two young kits one being Tina and the other a young prince named Abrashio. She thinks of them as her children but just like all kids they eventually move away. After having her children move away she has now gone from happy and in love to down and depressed to hard and cold and now a combination of down and depressed and hard and cold. Until she net one named bleach. He has lived on mako island for many of years and once Mercel met him something out his strange charisma turned her back into that young playful kit she once was.
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me